14 years of progressive administrative and program management experience in support of private and public sectors such as the Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Strong track record of accomplishments in areas of administration, research and analysis, process improvement, developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), designing templates in support of Enterprise Architecture (EA) efforts, coordinating, defining, and clarifying high - level business requirements for information technology projects to include in Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLCs)/Project Management Life Cycles (PMLCs). Experienced in supporting Senior Executive Service (SES) Personnel, Senior Vice Presidents (SVPs), Program Managers, Project Managers, Program Management Offices (PMOs), Project Review Meetings (PRMs), and Board of Directors. Other skills include serving as a liaison who Identifies, analyzes, documents, tracks, and communicates issues at the project and program levels to necessary stakeholders. Ultimate goal is to become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, AND METHODOLOGIES:
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Business Analysis (Liaison)
- Business Process Improvement
- PMO Implementation, Execution, and Support
- SDLC/Waterfall Support
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum, ITIL, and Change Management
- Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Lync, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, SharePoint, Visio, Word)
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Associate/Management and Program Analyst
- Provide program management and administrative support to GT’s subcontract with the FBI’s Finance Division (FD) Financial Services Section (FSS) Program Management Office (PMO)
- Support FSS PMO by tracking and reporting status updates of change requests of FSS Financial Information System.
- Provide updates to the FSS Chiefs, GT Program Management, and team members (System Developers and Program Management) for review and execution.
- Participate in Scrum meetings, prepare meeting materials (agendas, minutes, and action items) for Weekly Status Meetings and Monthly Executive Briefings.
- Assist the System Developers with maintaining Business Design Packages in preparation for new system releases.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with fellow FSS PMO Team Members to establish and implement a Risk Management Plan (RMP) across the FSS organization.
Criminal Investigative Specialist
- Provided research analysis and program management support to SRA's contract with DHS's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Participated in program planning and implementation efforts by identifying and applying the best ICE systems and research methods that were used to collect and analyze large amounts of classified data to prepare and submit status reports to SRA Program Management, DHS ICE Agents and the FBI in support of their mission in identifying special persons of interest and to measure SRA’s performance against ICE's contractual requirements
- Provided research analysis and program management support to CCSI's contract with DHS's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Participated in program planning and implementation efforts by identifying and applying the best ICE systems and research methods that were used to collect and analyze large amounts of classified data to prepare and submit status reports to CCSI’s Program Management, DHS ICE Agents and the FBI that have successfully supported their mission in identifying special persons of interest and to measure CCSI’s performance against ICE's contractual requirements
Project Control Specialist/Research Analyst
- Provided administrative, business analysis, program management support to CCSi's contract with DHS's Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) Information Technology - Network Operations Virtual Alliance (IT-NOVA) Program Management Office (PMO)
- Served as the business liaison between IT-NOVA PMO project teams and DHS internal and external stakeholders i.e. Office of Science & Technology (S&T) and National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) by providing customer service, project status updates, and SDLC/PMLC guidance support
- Initiated new project planning efforts on behalf of the OCIO's Requirements Team by interviewing customers and stakeholders, gathered high level project requirements (i.e. project scope, funding estimates, project work location, number of users affected, network access levels (unclassified/classified), project completion dates, and project risk impact). Captured this information in the IT-NOVA PMO Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and entered them into the SDLC for review and approval by the PMO Technical Review Board (TRB)
- Provided high-level PMO support by monitoring access to IT-NOVA’s Master Project Database and maintaining status updates of active, closed, and canceled projects in addition to projects that have transitioned to the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) stage from the Implementation stage
- Managed IT-NOVA's Business Services Group (BSG) help desk by creating service folders to store, manage, and retrieve all project communication and documentation
- Created SDLC/PMLC file structures to store and manage all project documentation on MS SharePoint
- Developed and applied project controls numbers that have improved OCIO's attention to detail in tracking 75+ projects within the SDLC/PMLC
- Prepared Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Weekly Status and Metrics Reports in MS Excel by performing data research, collection, and analysis to assist senior program management with measuring the effectiveness of CCSI's performance in support of OCIO IT-NOVA PMO
- Prepared Balance Scorecards and Executive-Level Project Status Presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Provided Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in developing SOPs in MS Word and process models for initiating new projects into the SDLC/PMLC in support of Enterprise Architecture (EA) efforts
- Scheduled, coordinated, facilitated, and supported IT-NOVA's Project Review Meetings (PRMs) by preparing meeting invites in MS Outlook, teleconferences via AT&T, meeting agendas, minutes, tracking and reporting status of action items in MS Word
- Scheduled meetings in MS Outlook on behalf of IT-NOVA'S Integrated Change Control Board (ICCB) to review change requests for approved projects within the SDLC/PMLC
- Provided business development, administrative, and program management support to SPC's contracts with DOD’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Defense Sciences Office (DSO) and Microsystems Technology Office (MTO)
- Provided business development support to the Senior Vice Presidents of SPC's Signature Technology (ST) group by reviewing, editing, and finalizing content of new SPC proposals in response to government requests for services
- Supported the SVP of SPC's Microsystems Technology & Contracts (MT&C) group by maintaining DARPA DSO's program conference web sites and briefed Program Managers of changes in registrations, speakers, and subjects along with preparing meeting materials i.e. conference packets and badges
- Maintained SPC’s Contract Performance Matrix System (CPMS) and Procurement Tracking System (PTS) by providing updates to changes in SPC contracts
- Served as the liaison between proposal evaluators, SPC procurement management, and selected bidders in the final review and selection of technical support staff for new and existing DARPA programs by preparing and submitting meeting materials i.e. proposals for review, meeting CDs, agendas, and meeting minutes to required and optional attendees days prior to proposal review meetings
- Prepared travel authorizations and expense vouchers for DSO Program Managers in support of staff Temporary Duty (TDY)
Program Administrative Assistant/Reports Production Specialist
- Provided administrative and program management to BAH's contract with DARPA’s Special Projects Office (SPO)
- Gathered and analyzed program data to prepare presentations on behalf of SPO's 2 Senior Executive Service Directors and 10 Program Managers by coordinating activities with SPO's Scientific Engineering and Technical Assistants (SETAs) to ensure that presentations are prepared in accordance with SPO's technical guidelines to brief DARPA and the Pentagon of program activities
- Coordinated activities to properly destroy sensitive materials in accordance with DARPA security procedures with the Office of Classified Document Registry (CDR). Prepared and processed over 20 travel authorizations and expense vouchers in support of staff TDY
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
- Provided administrative and project management support to ARTI's contract with DARPA's Office of Facilities and Administration (FAD)
- Gathered, analyzed, clarified, and processed work order requirements (i.e. editing technical documents, and presentations) that produced results that have met expected deadlines and standards of program managers and supporting contractors in accordance with to DARPA’s mission and objectives
- Prepared, in MS Word, Monthly Activity Reports (MARs) summarizing completed actions, pending actions, and issues to ARTI's Program Management to measure the success of ARTI's support to the SES Director of DARPA/FAD
- Provided senior administrative, financial, and fundraising support to the Senior Vice President and Director of NFI's Science and Technology (S&T) Department
- Managed schedules, supported projects as required, prepared travel authorizations and accommodations (air, lodging, and rental car reservations), arranged luncheons for S&T meetings, conferences, and teleconferences
- Created and maintained databases in MS Access that produced queries, forms, and reports in support of S&T conferences and workshops registrations
- Prepared high-priority and routine correspondence in MS Word to include letters, reports, memorandums, and scholarship award letters, and briefing books.
- Provided financial support by preparing and processing membership invoices, Fisheries Scholarship Fund (FSF) invoices, check requests, and S&T expense reports in support of SVP’s operations
- Used MS Excel to track progress of NFI’s Scholarship Funds. Provided administrative and fundraising support to the FSF Board of Trustees by collecting, processing, and reporting more than $50,000.00 in scholarship funds to provide to colleges and universities in support of seafood research programs