- Senior Project Manager with strong experience in waterfall methodology on multiple complex projects in Fortune 500 companies.
- Last role as Sr. Program Manager at Disney Technology Solutions managing multiple complex projects for KPMG.
- Senior leadership, executive and C - Level reporting on a weekly basis - Dashboard updates as required.
- Manage budget, schedules, risk, monitor key indexes and reporting.
- Project completion and closeouts including documentations and lessons learned.
- Involved with PMO both at Disney and Office Depot
- Draft scope and monitor both scope and budget in all phases - Initiation, planning, implementation and completion.
- Use of ROM, 30, 60, 90 plus change management to bring projects completion successfully
- Expert and advanced MS Project certification from UCLA. 20 year of experience MS Project and Primavera.
- Familiar with digital data conversion boxes, cabling including fiber, copper and twisted pair to digital data convertor and access point to end user on a $10M project.
- Expert in data closet, transmission, conversion, testing and day 2 support for client interfacing digital communication medium.
Program / Project Manager
- Manage stakeholders on public and private projects.
- Established PMO and standardized systems through ITIL.
- Initiation and completion of several software development projects (SDLC) including Kiser Data Center in Torrance ( part of Kaiser-Permanente Hospital group), financial analysis for Safa Investment in Van Nuys, extensive work with Los Angeles, Unified School District on new infrastructure IT systems.
- Conversion of data delivery system to wireless and test entire system with security matrix specification and operation parameter definition.
- Manage completion reports for the IT Infrastructure. Established a library of “Lessons Learned”, streamlined resource management, brought visibility of value in the PMO to all Project Managers.
- Worked closely with customers to define scope and document requirement.
- Defined baseline design, requirement, scope, schedule, security and managed into change.
- Extensive use of management techniques to stay on the critical path.
- Train and mentor other managers cross functionally to motivate and maximize independent input.
Project / Program Manager
- Prepare specifications and single line diagram for infrastructure building including IT infrastructure, budget, schedule baseline and monitor change management.
- Work closely with customer at all stages of project.
- Work closely with designer, using AutoCAD to produce project plan documents.
- Additional responsibilities: Functional management, human resource, sales. Helped to rapidly expand growth of company 800% in seven years
- Project average in size $450M.
- Start and Support infrastructure for satellite remote hand held reporting device to provide real time cost matrix and data transmission for real time fund disbursement.
- Working in disaster areas, my duties included technical support in remote areas including rainforests, ensuring mobile hand unit computers functioned.
- Strategically harmonize team’s budget data transfer, verify system software function, audit data limits and transmission to headquarters via satellite.
- Duties included stakeholder management, communication and verification.