MBA with Concentration B.A. in Computer Science and Mathematics, Minor in Economics
- Over 21 years of experience in Corporate Enterprise level IT environment at fortune 500 companies such as Walt Disney Co, Bank of America, and Teledyne Technology, Inc. as a technology manager, enterprise solutions architect, application architect, project manager, and software developer.
- Commended on outstanding communication skills with all levels of users, managers, and C-level executives. Demonstrated ability to translate technical information to non-technical people.
- Consulted C-level executives providing strategic guidance, governance and compliance (SOx), and integration expertise. Participated in management, planning and strategy meetings and provided input on the most appropriate and effective use of technology.
- Manage, lead, monitor, and oversee all phases of SDLC and SCRUM including planning, analysis, design, implementation, integration and testing, installation, and maintenance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP functional areas including SD, FI, CO, MM, BI, BW, LO, SCM, XI, PS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP development and integration technologies including ABAP, LSMW, ALE, IDoc, BAPI, RFC, BDC
April, 2002 to Present: Confidential. Consultant
- Coordinate and facilitate migration activities including implementation, forecasting, purchasing, manufacturing, supply chain, contract manufacturing, logistics, and order management.
- Transform customer requirements into a workable design at the functional and technical levels.
- Create functional requirements and translate them into technical terms relevant to SAP to coordinate and assist with the detailed technical design tasks.
- Analyze and document current system and provide recommendations for optimizations and best business practices.
- Formulate, design, and approve migrations, upgrades, blueprint, landscape, and release strategies.
- Provide functional and implementation expertise to Business Units.
April, 2000 to April, 2002: Confidential, Consultant
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people. Utilize SDLC, RAD, and Prototype methodology.
- Select and implement from wide array of technologies appropriately to meet client expectations and optimize ROI. Most projects achieved 100% ROI within first 6 months of roll out.
- Identifies all design issues and issues related to legal and statutory design requirements.
- Create change requests to seek review for any proposed changes.
Feb, 1998 to April, 2000: Confidential, Consultant
- Led complete project life cycles through the complete SDLC.
- Designed system architecture components, managed development teams, determined testing and integration approaches and implemented rollouts.
- Coordinates issue resolution and project life cycle activities with the end users and project teams.
- Coordinates and leads business unit blueprint activities, and document the functional design requirements
- Provided documentation and training to end users.
Aug, 1996 to Feb, 1998: Confidential, Consultant
- Managed team of over 20 people. Supervised project managers and project leaders. Manage workload and mentor team members.
- Developed company’s first n-tier Client-Server Application using AS/400 backend and Web front end, ODBC, Referential Integrity, Triggers, and Commitment Control.
- Develop requirements and perform feasibility study for several new and existing systems.
- Analyze, design, construct, test, and implement systems using SDLC, Data Modeling, prototype modeling, and RAD.
- Automate manual processes and re-engineer existing operations processes.
- Analyze data and develop data conversion.
- Convert data and modify systems to be Year 2000 compliant
June, 1994 to Aug, 1996: Confidential, Technical Lead
- Technical leader on a system rewrite project ($2.5 million project).
- Develop standards and standard programs.
- Heavy interaction with users to analyze business requirements.
- Project management using in-house and IBM developed methodology.
- Develop and maintain various distribution applications to include order processing, accounting, material control, inventory control, shipping, and returns.
Feb, 1992 to June, 1994: Confidential, MIS Manager
- Reported to VP of MIS. Hands-on manager supervising department of 15 IT staff in a AS/400 and System 38 distribution environment.
- Maintained and developed accounting, order entry, inventory control and management, sales forecasting and analysis, and other distribution systems.
- Implement standards and procedures for structured programming, analysis, and concepts.
- Conduct evaluation of current distribution system and provide corrective action strategies.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including work load coordination among team members.
- Involved in all phases of development and monitoring of projects to include user design, analysis, technical design, coding, testing, documenting, user training, and post implementation support.
- Heavy user support for all phases of MIS programs.
- In charge of hardware and software recommendation, acquisition, implementation and disposition including feasibility and capacity studies.
Jan, 1991 to Feb, 1992: Confidential, MIS Manager
- Managed all aspects of Data Processing and Computer Operations.
- Hands-on manager involved with the design and development, modification, maintenance, and test of distribution applications to include the documentation and implementation of order entry, accounting, inventory control, sales analysis, and related applications.
- Heavy user support. Created standards and procedures to optimize response time.
- Communicated with hardware and software vendors in regards to performance tuning, capacity planning and upgrades.
- Recommended, installed, and setup PC hardware and software.
June, 1990 to Jan, 1991: Confidential, Sr. Consultant
- Heavy analysis and coding on developing fully integrated distribution and financial package.
- Converted PC based system written in C to AS/400 using RPG400, C, and other tools.
- Customized existing systems to accommodate client needs.
- Provided user support and training.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST