- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood with an Academic major in English
- NJ Department of Education Certifications: P-3, K-8, and English
- ETS Recognition of Excellence: Praxis II
- Professor Emeritus Stephen J. Haselton Award for Excellence in English Senior Seminar Thesis
- Magna Cum Laude – GPA 3.82
- Supported Corporate Vice President, Advertising, Johnson & Johnson.
- Coordinated meetings with internal groups and external agencies.
- Created, edited, revised, and sent correspondence, documents and reports.
- Managed appointments, scheduled travel arrangements and submitted expenses.
- Facilitated monthly Financial Vice President Town Meetings in NJ for 100+ employees.
- Conducted presentations on new administration policies and software implementation.
- Team member of Division Quality Assurance to ensure adherence to best administrative practices.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Responsible for all TD Auto Finance, Ally (GM) and Center One vehicles assigned to auction.
- Coordinated the transportation of vehicles to and from the auction in the most efficient, cost-effective manner using contracted ADESA transporters.
- Ensured that customers received prompt, proficient, and courteous attention at all times.
- Administered interventions, phonics, fluency practice, and assessments for Language Arts.
- Instructed guided reading through the use of Rigby’s Literacy by Design.
- Provided remedial math skills instruction in small groups and one-on-one.
- Created and lead after-school programs: Fun with Paper and First Grade Fun and Games.
Data Reporting and Analysis:
- Responsible for tracking weekly/monthly/annual forecasted and actual billed bundled results.
- Performed weekly and monthly response rate analysis and sales conversions.
- Investigated, collected and resolved cash flow discrepancies.
- Created charts and reports from compiled results for directorate and key stakeholder meetings.
- Responsible for the journalization and cash flow of $5 billion for the Western Region.
- Maintained Annual Plan of Record/Outlook (2.5M bundled customers; 2.9M integrated bills).
- Coordinated, prioritized, and acted as contact for all CMD bundle result submissions and requests.
- Managed supplier contracts for Corporate Information Technology Systems and Global Real Estate.
- Established best-in-class tracking and reporting mechanisms for Cross-Franchise customers.
- Cross-trained and developed job aids with team members to create a seamless workflow.
- Coordinated with internal AT&T groups to obtain data in a timely, proficient manner for reviews.
- Negotiated 1993 Billing & Collections contract to eliminate pre-divestiture accounting practices.
Transportation Assistant Confidential November 2010 to January 2012 Instructional Assistant, Basic Skills Confidential, NJ September 2008 to June 2010 Kelly Professional Confidential, NJ April 2001 to January 2004 Assistant Project Manager Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ January 1998 to April 2000 Associate Manager Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ April 1996 to January 1998 Associate Confidential, Morristown, NJ October 1990 to March 1996