- Five years working as an Agile Coach with expertise coaching Executives, Managers and teams in Lean, Kanban, Scrum and Continuous Integration
- Completed 3 Successful enterprise level transformations into high performing continuous delivering digital enterprises to orchestrate: strategy and innovation, customer decision, process automation, organization, technology, and analytics.
- Implemented Strategies to complete application development initiatives which includes developing Cloud Portals and Social Networking, Business Intelligence strategy and roadmap, standardizing business metrics, building analytical infrastructure and delivering relevant information in novel and insightful ways for business analytics and reporting.
- MS Project
- Quality Center
Enterprise Agile Coach
- Led coaching and training efforts to become the expert of agile principles and related methodologies and practices for Confidential.
- Conducted initial assessments to identify gaps and worked with Executive leadership (ELTs) to create solution to achieve the desired outcome.
- Worked with internal leaders to begin working on a Sustainable Agile process which will soon be used as an Incubator for all IT organization within California Government Agencies.
- Responsible for coordinating with Stakeholders within both Confidential (OSI) and California Department of Technology (CDT) to align with agile practices, product discovery and delivery.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Agile Coach / Management Consultant\Responsibilities:
- Coached teams and programs in Agile development best practices on Agile, SAFe, Kanban, Scrum.
- Conducted two - day classroom training exercise for development teams, product owners, scrum masters and program level leadership.
- Provided oversight to policies and processes using Agile best practices for Confidential ’s Self Service Cloud offering
- Redefined managerial roles and responsibilities and worked with Executive leadership and OCM’s to implement.
- Developed best practices standards for Agile Scrum and Kanban teams.
- Leveraged, mentored and supported business partners in the creation and execution of organizational data policy, strategy, standards, governance, quality, and use programs.
- Procured and Implemented Document Storage and Knowledge portal to create a Knowledge sharing repository
- Provided direction to executives on best practices for Agile development across 1700 applications
- Advised Senior Executives on best practices in DevOps and created Agile Handbook to facilitate shifts (Move from Contract-Centered to Project Centered; Vendors do not run the Project; From fixed price to incremental pricing; and From Contact Management to Performance Management).
- Collaborated with peers to set information management direction, practices and standards management, prioritization and execution of the CIO’s Strategy Plan.
- Successfully implemented Project Monitoring best practices to ensure adherence to defined standards
- Helped create plan and documentation to move Strategic partners into Agile Delivery Services.
- Analyzed and advised on operational metrics to maximize team efficiency and balance workloads
- Influenced the development and maturity of enterprise-wide, business driven Information Management practices.
- Championed Change Management process to Encourage innovation and process improvement, Educate, mentor, promote and advocate for business-driven Information Management practice ownership and maturity
- Assisted Executives to drive the CIO initiatives through cross-organizational partnerships and consensus building
- Collaborated with IT peers and superiors to define process improvement initiatives
Confidential, Mason, OH
Agile Coach / Release ManagerResponsibilities:
- Coached cross-functional teams to deliver using Scaled Agile, Lean, Kanban, Scrum, Rally, Jira
- Conducted assessments and worked with executives to strategically plan agile software development best practices throughout the organization.
- Worked with Executive Teams to migrate Programs from Waterfall to Agile Framework using ADKAR..
- Assisted in providing strategic direction to Executives on the communication and implementation of CIO’s Strategic Agile Plan to stakeholders.
- Provided solution to integrate technology across the enterprise and procurement partners to better align with the strategic plan
- Identified gaps and investigated solutions to help organization to follow Agile Transformation using SAFe.
- Managed change and planned continuous improvement by increasing the productivity of teams
- Successfully implemented DevOps plan for Agile Release Train to efficiently work with cross functional teams and vendors including Demand, Global Change Office, Governance & Architecture and Production Support.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Agile Coach and Sr. Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed large complex Business Intelligence programs containing multiple, interrelated projects targeting at achieving an overall business goal.
- Worked with Business stakeholders to scale endeavor requiring multiple independent work streams to accomplish overall business goals.
- Responsible for application development and enhancement projects using Agile/SCRUM.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies - grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups for 2 Scrum Teams.
- Tracked Team Velocity and created Burndown charts to track progress of project
- Managed the process to migrate project from Waterfall to Agile and ensured project was aligned with Scrum Methodologies.
- Ensured project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm wide guidelines.
- Managed project budgets and financials, including Business Case development for all assigned projects. Assisted in the development of departmental budgets and forecasts, as well as the tracking of actual to forecasts. Monitored project progress and adjusted resources and priorities accordingly.
- Resolved issues and conflicts with affected management, technology peers and business partners.
- Provided escalation to senior management when appropriated. Provided accurate project task estimates and resource planning forecasts.
- Led meetings, ensured deliverables are met and prepared all necessary project documents including, but not limited to the project plan, project charter, and RACI. Ensured projects are completed according to software development life cycle and project plans.
- Established Check Points, Control Gates and Stage Exit as per Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Set daily & weekly priorities, assigned tasks and deliverables for business and technical teams.
- Lead multiple cross-functional virtual teams.
- Managed all end-to-end functional deliverables required to successfully meet customers’ needs
- Mentored and worked with Product Owners closely to prioritize Product Backlog.
- Identified GAP’s, Created New Processes and Implemented Strategies to improve productivity and quality within the projects.
Confidential, Columbus - OH
Data Warehouse Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed multiple projects enterprise wide which included SharePoint Implementation, Sales Data Warehouse and Agency Solutions applications, from build and Enhancement responsibility of sales Data Warehouse, analytics & reporting solution with on-line information delivery via intranet (Microstrategy) to agents, fields sales management, regional and home office users.
- Worked with Delivery team to successfully integrate the independent channel sales data into the sales data warehouse and delivered the analytical and reporting capabilities. Managed geographically dispersed on-site & offshore teams.
- Actively managed Revenue Connection programs from project initiation, resource planning, change management, team building, solution scoping and solution design activities through the deployment.
- Reviewed project progress over the milestones and key deliverable dates with the leadership to ensure business continuity and enhanced capability of BI applications. Constantly appraised the progress to the IT and business executives by evaluating and consolidating the status reports.
- Identified opportunities and defined roadmap to improve the users’ experience by enhancing the data quality and better data integration, more timely information delivery and improving the user interface.
- Interacted & Consulted with IT executives on developing Roadmap for Revenue Connection (Sales Data Mart and BI Reporting application).
- Managed onshore/offshore implementation partner relationship and SLA oversight including reviewing vendor deliverables, holding vendors accountable for meeting timelines and milestones.
Data Center Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Led the development of the Service Delivery Model for the IT Organization ITIL v3 Service Management.
- Assisted in planning and managing the virtualization and migration of Applications into the new Data Center.
- Created standardized Data Center Reports for project communications plan, which facilitated better execution of project, and help manage schedules & financials.
- Supported the selection and qualification process of the Managed Services Provider to monitor the network.
- Established and maintained IP VPN Product Management Plan, overall IP VPN product strategy aimed at driving profitable revenue growth.
Confidential, Vancouver - WA
Infrastructure Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Evaluated early stage and growth stage partnership and acquisition opportunities. Worked with third party partners and banks to process payments. Hands-on analysis to investigate and resolve escalations from internal clients such as Customer Service, Finance, Accounting and Fraud.
- Manage the operational relationship with third party payment partners, advocating for customer experience and driving operational improvements. Collaborated with diverse development groups to create benchmark timings on internal hardware.
- Helped qualify and select a Managed Network Services Provider to monitor the network, 24 x 7.
- Worked on the design of the Data Center LAN and physical Security Infrastructure.
- Assisted with planning and managing the virtualization and migration of Applications into the new Data Center.
- Provided data modeling changes and ETL changes to improve maintainability, data quality, best practices and performance.
- Deployed Rational Tools infrastructure with MS Project Server and custom KPI Metrics web-based reports.
Confidential, Ann Arbor - MI
E-Commerce Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Performed in-depth GAP analysis to ensure engagement delivery quality.
- Reviewed internet sales/customer service channels, internal procurement systems, data management & data archival solutions, email apps & IT Security Strategies.
- Consulted on the architecture, design, implementation, analysis and evaluation of database marketing and analysis solutions.
- Developed work breakdown structures, project plans (estimation, networking, scheduling), executed, monitored and controlled the project.
- Managed development of contact conversion code to convert contact data from legacy system to oracle system.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Business Systems AnalystResponsibilities:
- Provided analysis, design, and architectural support and oversight of applications on projects utilizing Java Front End Web Application.
- Provided Systems Analysis and Architecture oversight for strategic initiatives in the Change Management workspace.
- Participated in requirements gathering for strategic initiatives. Facilitating sessions with business partners and stakeholders to develop requirements documentation and facilitate reviews and sign-off for both strategic and tactical initiatives.
Confidential, NYC - NY
Business Systems AnalystResponsibilities:
- Researched new business requirements as needed and assessed the impact of these initiatives and process flows and planned the design changes.
- Collaborate with onsite SMEs, Tech Leads, QA Leads, Architects, Data Modelers, DBAs and BU customers (e.g. JAD sessions) for gathering requirements to prepare Functional Requirements Doc, High Level Design and Detail Level Design documents, design walkthroughs, code reviews.
- Wrote business requirements and use cases. Worked with other team members to configure and customize semantic layer to meet the requirements. Held periodical review meetings to ensure designs and test-results are well documented as Best Practices.
- Performed setup for GL, AP, AR modules for 11i.
- Configured setups for prepayment to employees and defined employee expense report.
- Defined setups for iExpense module - expense report template, signing limits, policies, employees.
- Defined rules in Oracle Approval Management AME) to send FYI notifications.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Provided Systems analysis, architecture, software design and technical team management.
- Designed and implemented a client Java API for the Platform.
- Designed implemented drag-n-drop which provided a consistent drag-n-drop interface to the financial data applications.
- Enhanced an object-oriented GUI charting application (using C and X/Motif).
- Resolved major design issues and preserving existing functionality.
- Provided various supports to the Platform Group (designed and implemented a session library for an interactive data source producer).
- Responsible for the software test and release builds overnight.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Gathered business requirements, prepared functional requirement documents, prepared HLD & LDLs, task allocation, coding, testing, reviewing, documenting and QA processes.