Human Resources Professional with broad functional expertise and proven ability to partner effectively with business and HR colleagues. Track record of providing HR solutions to business groups and improving HR processes to increase business value. Equally effective in strategic projects and hands-on, tactical processes. MS Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Compensation Analysis / Management
- Project Management
- HR Reporting/Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Policy/Procedure Interpretation
- Process Improvement
- Relationship Management
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ 2007-2009 HR Generalist/Project Manager Provided HR Generalist and Project Management expertise to Regional Corporate Operational Office (RCOO) comprised of 2000+ employees. Managed and implemented multiple HR projects, streamlined/re-engineered HR processes and activities.
- Managed end-to-end- Operations summer internship program, from candidate sourcing, interviews and evaluations to employment offers and on-boarding. Improved program efficiency and interaction with multiple internal departments by establishing detailed project management plan.
- Collaborated with corporate recruiters and management on tracking and reporting of requisitions for as many as 300 open contractor and employee positions.
- Provided year-end compensation advice and support to client groups, including management of reporting and analysis tool that held detailed three-year compensation data for more than 2000 employees. Participated in compensation management circles to discuss individual performance and compensation decisions.
- Established and implemented multi-step process to conduct background checks on contracted employees, which improved control and accelerated decisions regarding their employment.
- Thoroughly and objectively investigated employee relations complaints in collaboration with management and Legal Department, resolving issues to maintain a positive workplace.
- Coached managers on best practices related to conducting focused, actionable performance discussions.
- Conducted high volume of exit interviews, analyzed data and generated quarterly reports to senior management.
Project Management and HR Reporting
- Gathered and analyzed quarterly data from HR specialists across all functions and prepared comprehensive report for presentation to business executives. Information provided overview of human capital status, challenges and activities and provided business managers with strong foundation for decision-making.
- Established and managed project plan, which streamlined and organized multiple Reductions in Workforce (RIF) impacting more than 400 employees. Conducted analyses, prepared legal documents, coached managers and responded to employee's policy and procedure questions subsequent to terminations.
- Partnered with Corporate Talent Management group to implement end-to-end Talent Cycle, including identification of key talent, succession planning, talent data, and analysis.
- Determined business reporting needs and assessed reporting across all HR functions; established structured reporting process, which increased discipline, consistency, accuracy and value of HR reporting for clients and senior management.
- Created the first HR PMO binder, which documented roles, responsibilities and processes related to special projects across HR disciplines, resulted in clarity of best practices and increased consistency.
Confidential, New York, NY / Newport, NY and Jersey City 1999-2007 Resource and Project Manager, Corporate Technology / Risk & Business Services Created strategies and methodologies to identify, evaluate and manage the division's 1,700-person resource base. Consulted with senior management of eight business units to develop the overall resource management strategy and direction with respect to headcount matrix and projections, resource/recruiting requirements, and planning/analysis of human capital needs across disciplines, functions and geographical locations. Concurrent responsibility for ongoing independent project management initiatives. Recruited campus hires annually for the Management Training Program. Human Resources Planning, Recruitment and Policy
- Collaborated with the Human Resources department in the development and implementation of the annual Human Resource Strategy, ensuring alignment with the business plan.
- At the direction of the CIO, developed and implemented a Resource (Manpower) Action Plan providing an individual-by-individual schematic to achieve Year 2005 manpower goals (transfers, budgeting, hiring and reductions). Additionally, the schematic identified individual employee issues, charted solutions and monitored the progress on a monthly, quarterly or annual review basis. Ensured consistent pipeline of talent across businesses.
- Developed a series of Scorecards, Matrices and Reports for eight business units. Significantly improved senior management's control of headcount and related human capital data.
- Consulted with Bank One Human Resources department during merger, assimilating headcount and creating methodologies that enabled more accurate reporting and analysis of the combined workforce.
- Acted as the Subject Matter Expert on all employee headcount issues, interpreting diverse policies and procedures in 32 locations in North America, Europe and Asia. Enabled managers to make informed decisions regarding employee relocations and terminations.
Human Resources Development / Communications
- Developed the People Agenda scorecard, detailing career development tools and training required for all employees and ensuring distribution throughout the enterprise.
- Chaired first Shared Services All Hands meeting as well as numerous Town Hall meetings; consistently met developmental goals.
- Proposed process improvement and led corresponding project that enabled developer to build the division's first 'end-to-end' consolidated view of headcount resources and mix, individual skill sets and current location, roles, and tenure. This was successfully rolled out within a month.
- Initiated a review of expense management that identified 400 terminated contractors still charged to the business unit. Produced more than $800,000 in cost savings.
- Consulted with the Vendor Management Office (VMO) in analysis and calibration of Rates-Paid to Roles- Performed. Achieved savings of $260,000.
- Analyzed the competency model within the VMO to ensure that consultants were properly mapped and paid within approved rates. Accelerated the conversion process from manual tracking to software, resulting in 2% vendor discount.
- Managed real estate projects in multiple locations that consolidated space by performing restacks and moves, then selling non-occupied space. Achieved $1.9M annual savings.
- Team Member for Six Sigma Green Belt project that improved Customer Satisfaction by 20%.
Confidential Management Trainee 1999-2001 Selected for a prestigious eighteen-month rotation through five major JPMorgan training modules designed for exceptional college graduates. The assignments were designed to prepare candidates for rapid advancement and managerial responsibility within the organization.
EDUCATION Master of Human Resources Management Bachelor of Business Administration