- Adobe CQ5/Adobe Experience Manager 6.1 (AEM)
- HP/Interwoven TeamSite
- Translation Management System (TMS)
- Media Management System
- Axure RP Pro
- SharePoint 2010
- Adobe (Acrobat Pro
- PDF Creator
- Desk PDF
- Jira Agile
- Text Pad++
- Microsoft Office
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Content Delivery Manager
- Implement web content via TeamSite (CMS), transitioning to A dobe Experience Manager (AEM) .
- Actively update intuitive web technologies for UX, UI, SEO for desktop, mobile, and native applications.
- Ensure all customer - facing material is implemented accurately. Extrapolate complex designs and apply to coded pages and templates.
- Complete defects per SLA timelines. Review, write, and manage content for business, technical, and design requirements. Manage multiple projects.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and document defects. Proof content, graphics, and HTML code.
- Manage translation procurement and continuity.
- Supply user assistance (UA) requirement definitions, recommend business solutions, assist in RFP development, evaluations, and coordinate testing.
- Analyze existing processes, design, and implementation, then lead client organizations in identification, planning, and implementation of streamlined process solutions.
- Work as a liaison with clients and across IT organizations as a subject matter expert (SME) on corresponding initiatives.
- Document processes in product Wiki and SharePoint.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Post SharePoint updates. Code HTML and XML based help, FAQs, UA, and UI content for e-payments. Define content subscriber-facing e-mails, letters, in-product messages, and SMS text messages. Write and edit content deliverables and upload corresponding graphics.
- Design configurable informational deliverables to support multiple functionality variations per sponsor through property files and drop sites for financial institutions. Contribute to user interface (UI) designs through participation on cross-functional product design teams. Assist in the roles of user advocate and information designer in all design meetings. Work with BSAs to address information design requirements and usability testing scenarios.
- Evaluate and improve the quality of information deliverables. Submit deliverables for QA testing and resolve defect reports. Submit deliverables for business, technical, and editorial reviews. Peer review deliverables to enforce team standards. Assess the scope of overlapping projects and perform project planning duties. Research high-level product requirements. Create project plans and track time against estimates.
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Developed and edited web content, deployed graphics, and assisted in project management of Confidential .com global messaging and landing pages.
- Managed domestic and international banner messages, and coordinated translations.
- Coordinated development and testing within content management system. Weighed multiple sponsor messaging requests against company priorities and determined impact on existing messaging.
- Approved graphics, media, and web content for contextually appropriate themes.
- Assisted manager with evaluating effectiveness of global messaging campaigns based on digital analytic reports.
- Maintained the banner message matrix and deployment calendars. Determined asset-level details of metadata values, geographic distribution, and translations. Published, verified, and troubleshoot source XML and translated messaging in test environments. Perform QA checks on published content.
- Understand content matrix containing asset-level detail, including metadata values that govern content behavior (placement within site structure, geographic distribution, translations).
- Publish and troubleshoot source and translated content in test environments.
- Deliver web content within content management system (CMS). Manipulate matrix of new and existing content properties.
- Upload graphics files including .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, PDF, and Flash format. Work with project sponsors and managing editors to understand content impact and project scope.
- Evaluate project requests at granular level and deliver content impact assessment documentation.
- Determine business value of localization requests.
- Write contextually appropriate web content and negotiate content revisions.
- Ensure content compliance with editorial guidelines.
- Restructure marketing and support content including FAQs and online help.
- Extend content to international country sites and coordinate translations.
- Perform quality assurance checks on published content.
- Gather information, interview, and integrate review comments from a multi-disciplinary team.
- Coordinate with managing editors and SMEs to produce white papers and document in-house policies and procedures.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Content and Communications Consultant
- Wrote product web content, including health, telecommunications, and finance industry content.
- Created captivating tag lines for promotions, redesigned content layout, and constructed sub-navigation.
- Modified current web content. Increased web traffic to SouthernLincWireless.com website.
- Enhanced quality and user experience.
- Edited thesis papers and reports, formatted reports for MLA and APA styles, reviewed external sources, and edited content.
- Wrote resumes and cover letters, directed mock interviews, created interview guidelines and employment manuals.
- Edited, researched, and assigned articles related to the medical and telecommunications industries.
- Set the strategic and creative direction for websites and special interest topics.
- Work creatively with staff, volunteers, and others to create unique opportunities for interaction between the website and other communication vehicles.
- Manage the features of quarterly calendar.
- Developed copy for diverse websites and print materials, edited client copy for grammar, flow, consistency, and target audience. Interviewed SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) for business requirements and simultaneously tailored web pages, banner ads, and promotional e-mails for B2B clients.
- Developed and revised marketing, web, and branding content materials. Interpreted business requirements, project scope, and written estimates.
- Managed task completion, timelines, and deliverables focused on project completion.