- Planning to become notary in Virginia
- Typing (speed 40 wpm)
- MS Office (including Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Power Point) Access, Maximo, QuickBooks and Oracle
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Worked closely with 4 Technicians & Dispatchers to dispatch, manage, and debrief each job using Succesware.
- Managed Facebook/Yelp and other media accounts for company. Created several bulk mailings for customer areas.
- Filed documents as needed. Handled phone system of 8 lines. Coordinate with customer and other companies to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Helped with sales and follow up jobs. Helped in all areas of office duties as needed.
Temps Legal Assistant
- Collected research via LexisNexis and Westlaw databases.
- Drafted various legal correspondence, invoices, and encloses at attorney's request.
- Trained new employees on office equipment and job duties.
- Preformed time entry, coordinated meetings.
- Managed incoming and outgoing mail.
- Received incoming calls and provided case update to clients.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Provided admin/clerical assistance to Billing Manager including processing invoices, handling cash, and collecting debts.
- Personal assistant to President of HVAC, maintained records, faxing documents, maintaining calendar and appointments.
- Handled special projects when needed. Dispatched 6 technicians to jobs, Ordered parts when needed.
- Also, handled phone record system of calls going in and out. Handled spring and Winter Preventive Maintenance Contracts.