- Established the Service Management Office (SMO) which uses best - in-class, industry standards to help evolve high value services and delivery of services through the transformation of organizations into operating as principled, service-minded and process driven through continual improvement. The SMO provided training, mentoring, and support to the development of governed process and services at the right cost according to the expectations and perceived value of customers, clients and consumers. Performed maturity assessments to determine an organizations current state, maturity capacities and objectives and to identify opportunities for proactive improvement from a compliance and standardization perspective.
- Background: Top performing business sales and technology professional recognized for excellence in sales leadership, customer satisfaction, and growing revenues in a fast-paced, results driven environment across diverse industries and markets. Offering 20 years of experience, demonstrating proficiency in driving new, add-on sales and services as well as guiding business process improvement strategy, aligning sales and information technology. Self-motivated, global team contributor who has the ability to foster cohesive relationships with all levels of customers and personnel.
- Strategic thinker, adept at developing and implementing sales growth strategies generating increased revenue and penetrating highly competitive markets. Expertly managed complex and high stress situations, consistently exceeding goals while meeting timelines and budget limitations. Hard working and customer focused, with unique ability to reliably apply technology to business goals and objectives, impacting bottom-line and profitability.
- Recipient of multiple individual and team awards for exceptional performance and expertise in customer satisfaction, proactive services sales, and leadership
- Repeatedly recognized for HIPO, a Microsoft Corporation high potential employee leadership development program and winner of Gold Star Stock Awards
- Business Development Sales Budgets Services Renewals Negotiation Project Management
- Leadership Global Teaming Staffing Training Strategic Alliances Strategic Planning Productivity Enhancement Change Management (Evaluation, Service Validation and Testing) Risk Management Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Incident, Request Fulfillment and Problem Management Knowledge Management Continual Process Improvement Enterprise Customer Engagement Customer Satisfaction Service Portfolio and Catalog Service Level Management Event Management
Service Management OfficeConfidential
- Established Confidential to provide service management processes, training, mentoring and support regarding service management, service program management and service portfolio management to organizations throughout Confidential .
- Reduction of redundant toolsets and services to include streamlining change management toolsets from 7 separate applications into 1 integrated process platform.
- Setup Change Management classifications, defining change types, priority, impact, and urgency with standardized templates for change submission to improve efficiency and effectiveness, shortening effort for submission of changes, and minimizing human intervention error ratio.
- Addressed cultural change with role definition and assignment, centralized location for Documentation Management with increased visibility and transparency, policy definition and governance and socialization, and setting standards of repeatable processes through a step-by-step methodology adhering to ITIL v3, COBIT 5, ISO20000, and MOF.
- Assessed and raised organizational maturity, using CMMI, through education of roles and responsibilities by facilitating workshops, computer based training (CBTs) and hosting onsite visits. Increased Change Management maturity across the enterprise to a 2.9 within 2 years.
- Designed processes and Service Management Initiative program working across business units to enhance cross-organizational activities through evangelism. Helped organizations to better define services, differentiators and the roadmap to get them there.
- Designed and negotiated a service catalog integrated with Incident, Request Fulfillment, Problem, Change, Configuration and Knowledge Management processes.
- Consulted with service providers on service definitions and service delivery offerings to include design, negotiation and automated submission via a self-service template for agreement renewals.
- Negotiated policies that were regularly maintained, distributed and end-user acknowledged upon receipt.
- Maintained Executive Summary with roadmaps, timelines, snapshots, and metrics for agreed key performance indicators and critical success factors based off a balanced scorecard.
Senior Technical Account Manager
- Managed several initiatives including business continuity planning, web site development, workstation configuration, and new hire processes and documentation. Oversaw the implementation of customer self-service utilities such as issue submission forms, WebEx training, and event registration. Crafted and delivered professional development content to division employees and customers to include internal SharePoint site creation, and external customer facing website creation for incident management, document repository and training videos. Constructed the reformation of operations, provisioning and deployment of hardware, software and services that conform to PCI Compliance and regulations. Used proven, effective problem solving and decision making abilities to enhance innovation.
- Developed and administered workflow processes
- Cut workstation configuration time 87% via disk images decreasing overall customer delivery time 95%
- Facilitated QA testing of core processing product with automation of product delivery and release methods, dramatically decreasing costs and improving time to deploy, driving customer-centric product improvement
- Project Lead for governance and business management reporting of operations metrics, performance attainment
Senior Technical Account ManagerResponsibilities:
- Delivered strategic business development opportunities and selected three consecutive years to participate in high potential program for superior performance ranking in top 4% of company. Identified new business prospects for Premier Support services offerings, deployed cross-company case management initiatives, and provided technical support as well as training to ensure high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction with an emphasis on long-term client relationships. Ability to work independently, respond to rapidly changing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
- Supervised up to fourteen direct reports with profit/loss responsibility and budget authority of up to $5,000,000
- Generated over $10,000,000 in new and renewing services sales including on average 40% of new business developed through up-selling and right-sizing contracts
- Improved Customer IT Environment Health via comparison of reactive support versus contract value, investigating critical situations in conjunction with reactive labor volumes and differentials
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction ratings year over year earning customer confidence, loyalty and trust through prompt resolution of customer escalations,Confidential, preventative problem resolution, and pain point solution thru operational improvement and service delivery planning
- Trained personnel in MSSolve, a global case management tool utilized in the development of collaborative relationships between sales, delivery, and support divisions, including train-the-trainer sessions and technical triages such as debugging, .NET and Active Directory
- Assessed customer training needs, recommending effective course delivery and consultative services as well as providing technical onsite or remote training to include development of communications and documentation
- Maintained 97% resource utilization succeeding corporate average of 72%
- Attained average 94% customer billable utilization rate five years running while creating processes to track customer wellness and support needs and identifying business growth opportunities
- Implemented nationwide web-based GUI, to include hardware/software inventory, process/procedure creation, software installation and upgrade procedures. Provided consulting services and project related work to EDS customers and business unit accounts. Planned and implemented infrastructure, to include architecture planning and documentation, process/procedure creation, hardware/software purchasing, installation of all hardware/software, tape backup facilities, and migration planning.
- Consulted in Network Management Systems, provided costing analysis and implementation efforts in regards to network and systems management compared to industry standards
- Facilitated client software pilot testing, to include, documenting all installation/support issues and customer concerns
- Previous other titles included: Confidential,Confidential,, and Administrative Assistant
- Duties included creation of standards, processes, and procedures, defining roles, responsibilities and training, disaster recovery, tape backup maintenance, business administration functions, first thru third level technical support for applications, servers, routers, desktops and internet access along with P&L budgeting, United Way coordination, FLEX (EDS’ Health Benefits) coordination, status reporting, requisitions, etc while supporting management and systems engineers
- Designed enterprise-wide, global WAN/LAN, Windows architecture and migration plans for large global consulting firm, fourth-level technical support to include implementation, deployment, training, rollout and maintenance