- Confidential Manager with expertise in web development, systems administration, and project coordination.
- Resourceful and solutions - focused technical specialist, with a proven ability to increase brand identity and boost revenue through multifaceted IT project management operations. Adept at digital marketing, business analytics, data management, and reporting. Proficient at utilizing various project management software and communication tools to drive on-time, on-budget project delivery. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Budget and Resource Management
- Vendor / Client Relations
- Web Design and Maintenance
- 2D and 3D Graphic Image Manipulation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- User Training and Support
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES:Platforms: Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10, Mac OS, Android, ChromeOS, iOS, Raspbian
Tools: SQL, BASIC, CSS, HTML, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, 3dsmax, Zbrush
Hardware: Windows PC, Windows Server, Routers, Switches/Hubs, RAID/Mirror, Printers
- Digital Signage: Spearheaded a nationwide program to install and maintain more than 100 point-of-sale digital signage units across the U.S. and Canada, generating an additional $80K in annual advertising revenue and reducing cost per installation by 50%
- Web Development: Rebuilt main website, developed a new companion site for marketing to an additional client base, and created a unique “pricing portal” tool allowing field adjusters from partnering insurance firms to obtain real-time material pricing in over 60 U.S. markets. Oversaw administration and troubleshooting for 30+ corporate and member websites.
- Brand Identity: Utilized SEO techniques and social media management to increase website traffic, resulting in 10 times more site visitors per month.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Researched and implemented a cloud-based system to improve remote worker access to files and tools. Migrated users to cloud services.
Graphic Arts ManagerResponsibilities:
- Restructured printing procedures; trained staff users in the simplified procedures for greater accuracy and print quality.
- Achieved brand identity and boosted online traffic by developing a new company website.
- Recommended and installed new software, allowing for the expansion of services, with minimal impact to the technology budget.
- Crafted images used in a major marketing campaign for the 2007 Mexican A1GP Race.
- Additional experience as Digital Artist and Web Intern for Confidential.