- Accomplished Senior Techno - Functional Professional with solid and progressive experience in managing ERP / EPM / BI Analytics and Financial applications.
- Battle tested contributor in finance systems product selection, prioritization, discovery, design, implementation, rollouts and operational support over a decade.
- Influencer in driving enterprise wide projects from PoC, design, implementation of phased application architecture, roadmap, goal setting, task review and benchmarks on milestones.
- Managed a 7 digit budget for IT operational support, special projects for Enterprise Finance Transformation.
- Continuously interact with executive leadership for process improvements, future technology initiatives for enhanced service delivery and operational metrics (eg: moving towards cloud centric ERP systems)
- Managed large scale financial systems projects from ‘cradle to completion’ within budget and on time.
- Proven success in coordinating with IT landscape owners for application integration - - configuration, migration, upgrades, patches, security, maintenance, automation, compliance and controls.
- Experienced in relationship management establishing metrics and drivers defining ‘success' factors.
- Specialized expertise across multiple ERP / EPM suite of products including 6 ERP systems.
- Championed financial systems integration, consolidation of subsidiaries - 10 acquisitions in 12 years.
- Steered projects related to dashboards, data marts, with finance, DW, ETL/BI & cross functional teams.
- Managed onshore / offshore teams including vendor management, IT service delivery, SoW and SLAs.
- Managed IT service delivery for SAP ECC (6.x) with MDG tool (8.x) and BPC 10.0 for master data and related change management with governance, risk and controls.
- Facilitated operational support, high availability and issue resolution during 10Q, and 10K close process.
- Led the Master data management integration initiatives for HRIS workday implementations for Payroll.
- Established process based ITSM and SLAs with robust integrated services aligned with business needs ensuring high availability. Reduced 20% cost of IT SLA with 24/7 ‘follow-the-sun' model across regions.
- Well experienced in all phases of SDLC using Agile/Scrum, waterfall methodologies. Specialized in business requirements gathering, synthesize requirements into cohesive execution plan / roadmap.
Consolidation apps: Hyperion Financial Management 11.x, 9.x and FDM / DRM 11.x, 9.x, BPC 10.x, TM1
Reporting: Hyperion FR Studio 9.x, Smart view, FRx Reporting 6.x, MS Mosaic
Oracle EPM /BI tools: OBIEE- EPM -Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11.1, HYPS 8.3, Tableau Hyperion Planning 11.x, Anaplan, EPMA, EIS, SAP MDG 8.0
ERP Systems: SAP ECC (6.x), SAP MDG (8.x), BPC (10.0),Oracle Financials 11i, R12.x, GEAC, Great Plains, Sage ERP X3, MS Dynamics AX, Workday, NetSuite
Payables Management: Pay base 6.x, 8.x
Audit & Compliance: ACL, CAAT Systems
MS Office: MS office 97/2003, 2007, 2010 - Excel, Word, Office 365
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, 9i, 8.x, MS SQL Server 2000, 7.0, Sybase 12.x and 15.x
Operating Systems: UNIX, Solaris 2.8/2.7, HPUX, Windows NT, Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, COBOL, ACL
ETL Tools: Informatica Repo Manager, Designer, Power Mart, Power Center
Modeling Tools: ErWin 4.0, Designer 2000
BI Reporting: Hyperion EPM, Microstrategy, Cognos EP 7.0 Series
Additional Tools: Basic maintenance UNIX Scripts, ServiceNow,SAP GRC, SAP Solman, ChaRM, SharePoint, HP-ALM
Confidential, Wilton, CT
Manager Technical Project Delivery
- Managed offshore/onshore teams for SAP MDM/MDG with change management process for P&C Unit.
- Led the evaluation and management presentation for new application/product selection with functionality matrix, process enhancements, integration, deployment (on premise vs. hosted vs. hybrid), support and SLA needs with ROI spread.
- Steered enterprise wide SAP Master Data governance and compliance requirements including SOX, PCI Data Privacy as part of the Global Financial Transformation Project.
- Act as a Master Data Steward to identify critical data elements, and partner with teams to analyze, define, and capture master data, rules and transformation logic across all financial sub systems.
- Presented technology solutions to key stakeholders for issues affecting financial applications and skimmed legacy processes to lean process.
- Steered lean process implementation for unified enterprise Master Data. Identified 550 tasks rolled up to 80 processes across 75 plus legacy applications marked for sunset programs.
- Performed root-cause analysis (RCA) for key outages, conduct 'Lesson learned' sessions, identified process improvements and automation opportunities.
- Manage key IT service delivery metrics for SAP ECC with MDG tool and BPC for enterprise master data.
- Led post SAP MDG tool implementation operational support and change management via Anaplan ALM.
- Coordinated successful implementation and post rollout support of GRC 10.1 Process & Access Controls.
- Managed sun-set projects for distributed legacy systems migration to One Global Financial system.
- Reduced 20% offshore cost by implementing ‘follow the sun’ models for optimum IT- SLA delivery.
- Led the Master data management integration initiatives for HRIS with workday for Payroll systems.
- Ensured MDM/MDG high availability support for Controllers across global locations during10q, 10k close.
- Supported SAP HANA S/4 cloud platform migration of SAP ECC and SAP MDG system landscape.
- Responsible for corporate finance systems product selection, prioritization, design, implementation, rollouts and operational support.
- Managed development, QA, operational support teams for corporate finance applications and sub systems.
- Led the Hyperion suite and financial systems integration efforts of Heinz - Kraft post M&A for corporate consolidation.
- Led the team for HFM rules, Meta data governance, process management, consolidation task flows, data forms, data grids, Hyperion FR studio, smart view and JEs across NA, EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Managed system security for a 425 plus global user base in Shared Services with roles and privileges.
- Established enterprise wide change control process on HFM / FDQM, Metadata, member lists as needed.
- Streamlined web based documentation, online training sessions for global user community educating HFM/FDM processes, FR studio, smart view changes.
- Led discovery, design, development efforts on CFO's global KPI dashboard with ETL and BI teams.
- Mentored direct / indirect reports ensuring efficient operational IT service delivery and SLA metrics.
- Steered distributed legacy systems data migration efforts into Global Consolidation and ERP systems.
- Established processes for Master Data governance goals, objectives and control process across multiple systems.
Financial Systems/Data Analyst
- Member of data management team of Private Banking /Global Wealth Management group (PB/GWM).
- Led the SCRA consent orders, applications enhancement with metadata management and data lineage.
- Lead the ETL code walkthrough with E&Y for Information Risk Assessment project.
- Worked on FATCA/HIRE Act requirements with the technology compliance teams, traceability matrix, functional / technical design, and data feed solutions for indicia tracking and remediation efforts.
- Worked with Tax team on Enterprise wide application enhancement for yearly 1099 tax compliance, benefiting more than 20 million accounts.
Financial Systems Technical Specialist
- Primary point of contact for ERP systems and enterprise wide financial sub systems over six years.
- Led the evaluation and selection process for new ERP selection with functionality matrix, process enhancements, integration, deployment, support and SLA needs with ROI spread.
- Battle Tested Contributor, leading enterprise wide ERP/HFM Consolidation /EPM systems over a decade.
- Championed the integration of financial systems of subsidiaries through 10 acquisitions in 11 years across NA, EMEA, LATAM and APAC region.
- Oversaw subsidiaries consolidation with 170+ entities - multiple currencies across global locations.
- Key contributor in implementing Oracle Financials R12, EPM, Hyperion HFM, FDQM / DRM consolidation of subsidiaries and managed sun-set programs of legacy systems.
- Maintained metadata structures for HFM dimensionality and improved process flow, governance and data lineage across inter related systems.
- Configured financial reporting for 10Q, 10K - GAAP, ProForma, and MIS reporting using Hyperion
- Championed product selection, process improvements/change controls, governance, compliance, information risk assessments, checks and balances during rollout phases of the projects.
- Implemented corporate wide internal audit control and compliance system using CAAT tools like ACL.
- Successfully led enterprise wide migration of Hyperion 9.x systems to 11.x - application, browser, MS office, excel, server, operating system upgrades.
- Key contributor for CoA s, dimensionality structuring during ERP systems migrations and rollouts.
- Championed configuration and customization issues of applications including mapping during upgrades.
- Automated the daily AR lock box process systems scalable to the growing enterprise needs - processing more than Daily Average Volume of $40 million in receivables management.
- Managed financial sub systems related to billing, vendor management, procurement, expense management, revenue recognition, chargebacks and payroll.
- Spearheaded the development of large databases including feasibility, business analysis, and full life cycle implementation. Configured Cognos 7.0 environment for BI and analytical reporting.
Lead Database Administrator
- Led discovery, design, development of db structures, data models, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and recovery, security, and high availability of operations. Managed installation, configuration, upgrade, migration and maintenance operations for FI/CO (SAP R/3 System).