- Senior level Project Manager with a track record of success in managing complex IT modernization and system integration projects in Healthcare data and government.
- Recognized for software development and engineering skills with ability for resolving business challenges through technical innovation.
- Solutions driver who bridges the gap between business and technology, providing strategic thinking to meet customer needs.
- Devises strategies to align multiple disciplines, coordinating efforts between business groups and driving complex systems integration for robust, high - quality systems solving business problems and providing business results.
- Excellent interpersonal communicate skills, able to interface with both technical and business groups.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- IT Infrastructure & Standardization Strategic Planning & Tactical Execution
- Business Transformation Solutions Business Continuity & Systems Security
- Large-Scale Project Management Budget Management & Cost Containment
- Risk Management & Risk Mitigation Leadership & Performance Enhancement
- Analytical Problem Solving Abilities Team Collaboration, Coaching, & Motivation
- Pharma ‘Big Data’ familiarity HIPAA compliant data familiarity
- Peoplesoft SDLC
- Scrum Master
Systems: Windows (desktop and server), Unix, Mac
DataBases: Oracle, SQL Server, data warehouses
CMS: SharePoint 2007 / 2010
Programming: Cobol, SQL, C++, Basic, Java
Software: Microsoft Office suite, SCCM, InMage
Confidential, Dallas Texas
IT Project Manager
- Backlog grooming
- Daily standup meetings
- Sprint planning meetings
- Sprint retrospectives
IT Project Manager
- Spearheaded the coordination cross functional teams to deliver IT infrastructure projects supporting national and international customers, which resulted in additional revenue and a cut in IT costs.
- Developed project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed, which enabled infrastructure project to proceed on time and ensure on-time completion.
- Assembled and coordinated project team members; assigned individual responsibilities, enabling cross functional cooperation and project awareness to upper management.
- Planned and oversaw the preparation and dissemination of project communications, taking into account culture nuances and regional differences.
- Accomplished multiple projects involving;
- Data center consolidation; Approximately 2 data centers per year with an average cost savings of 500 thousand usd per datacenter
- Business office consolidation; Approximately 5 per year with an annual savings of 150 thousand usd per office
- Identified areas for improvement with internal processes enhancing workflow/business process improvement, increasing productivity.
- Improved tracking process with the implementation of bug tracking software which allowed more accurate billing to clients for changes to software.
- Managed software upgrades and implementations, in a SDLC/Waterfall/SaaS environment, producing a web-based product, thus growing company market share.
- Managed infrastructure operating system upgrades on a wintel platform. Over 50 servers with a mixture of VMs hosts/guests and standalone
- Developed numerous BI reports for clients analyzing Pharma ‘Big Data’ and HIPAA compliant data, providing customized reports, enhancing continued business relationships
- Developed, debugged and tested various local government software programs
- Standard SDLC/Waterfall development environment
- Performed computer system validation process on existing systems
- Produced detailed specifications and wrote the program code.
- Implemented 5 core modules of Peoplesoft ERP system.
- Human Resources / Payroll
- General Ledger
- Account Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Inventory Control