- Confidential is an accomplished Agile professional capable of delivering large - scale software and web development projects on time and within budget by effectively facilitating, collaborating, leading and coaching multiple Agile teams.
- An expert at driving the adoption of Scrum principles and fostering self-organization within teams,
- Confidential is capable of bringing enthusiasm and awareness to teams, applying expert judgement to removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Confidential has extensive SDLC experience and knowledge of several Agile frameworks with a special focus on Scrum, and Kanban.
Software Tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Basecamp, JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Assembla, Smartsheet, Rally, Cronos, Clarity, Mantis, Sococo, Tableau.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX/LINUX
Scrum Master / Agile Transition Coach
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Agile transformation coach with special focus on organisational redesign to help create, coach and align multiple Agile teams across multiple capabilities.
- Coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters on the application of Agile practices alongside using Scrum and Kanban techniques to optimise the flow of work items.
- Coaching and mentoring Product Owners on Agile product concepts including story mapping and backlog management.
- Coaching, and mentoring development teams including JIRA training and admin support.
- Facilitating feature teams where possible & helping the existing component teams with implementation.
- Introducing ideas & practices to create better collaboration & transparency between multiple Scrum teams.
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies, planning sessions and scrum of scrums, as necessary.
- Provided training and for multiple teams on Agile development principles and best practices.
- Coached and mentored development teams, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and leadership.
- Team training on the effective use of Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and, user story refinement)
- Developed Agile training materials including Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Scrum development team manuals, handbooks and cheat sheets.
- Developed customized dashboards for Rally reporting.
- Assisted Product Owner(s) with backlog refinement and effective backlog prioritization techniques.
- Supported requirements gathering and efficient user story and acceptance criteria writing.
- Assisted teams with the development and maintenance of DOD, DOR and team working agreements.
Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- Coached waterfall teams through an Agile transformation using Scrum & Kanban methodologies
- Trained multiple teams on Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, backlog refinement, and retrospectives.
- Trained Product Owners on best practices for writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Trained development teams on story point estimation and effectively updating tasks and tracking work items in Rally.
- Trained multiple teams on how to effectively manage entire projects, using simple BVIR methods for reports and custom dashboards in Rally.
- Evangelized the benefits of Scrum to ensure smooth adoption, using interactive learning methods including tutorial videos and simple games.
- Assisted team with making commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition.
- Delivered project needs on time and with acceptance criteria in a hybrid methodology environment as teams transitioned into the Agile methodology.
- Prepared and communicated sprint/release progress using burn down charts and team velocity.
- Led an enterprise Agile transformation and coordinated Agile adoption strategies for teams across 36 international sites.
- Led big data media monitoring project including multiple offshore teams.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies including grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Facilitated the lifecycle of code development, from ideation through sprints and deployment.
- Managed user stories and other project management activities including regular reporting to leadership.
- Successfully migrated multiple projects from Waterfall to Scrum within 6 months or less.
- Participated in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices, reducing development time by over 30% and improving defect management.
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrum for offshore teams.
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality.
- Protected Agile team from over-commitment and assisted in the prioritizing of product backlogs.
Interactive media Developer/Project Manager
- Product lead of 14-man team on multiple projects including design, development and management of web sites, web applications, online surveys, mobile games and online competitions for fortune 500 companies.
- Worked alongside executive team to define quarterly and yearly goals. Led weekly performance review meeting with executive team.
- Developed 18 executive presentations and reports to facilitate project evaluation and process improvement.
- Monitored KPI and optimized funnels on a weekly basis.
- Facilitated all phases of software development projects, from initial ideation to final deployment.
- Led onshore/offshore team to test products across multiple test environments leading to high quality releases at reduced costs. Offshore/Onshore test resources fully integrated and utilized.
- Reported risk assessments, test case coverage, and defect metrics to leadership and business teams.
- Managed weekly sprints, prioritized backlog as Product Owner in Agile environment using JIRA.
- Project manager and account executive for services delivered to Confidential - Nigeria’s leading e-business solutions providers.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all services rendered to Courteville across country ranging from Installation & maintenance of POS terminals, to P2P services.
- Responsible a team of over 60 members across 30 states.
- Managing installation projects as well as service management.
- Responsible for managing OSP fibre builds and installations, monitoring OTDR tests, UAT and more.
- Responsible for OCM planning and involvement of all stakeholders.
- I was responsible for providing product, vendor and service recommendations in line with client requirements.
- Providing regular presentations on project status updates and challenges to upper management.