- Experienced Management Professional with a Keen interest in Scrum, Agile & Project Management.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)® conducting Scrum Ceremonies including standup meetings, sprint review and retrospective meeting. User stories creation, product backlog management, prioritizing and various sprints planning.
- Strong project management skills (Certified Prince 2® Practitioner) including planning, project scheduling, work breakdown structures, size resource and effort estimates, monitoring and reporting.
- Working experience on Agile tools like Atlassian JIRA, Mingle, Google project management & blossom.
- Team Management & Mentoring.
- Experienced with dealing with variety of stakeholders geographically.
- Worked on business process tools such as Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, Adobe, Squiz, Word Press.
- Experience in developing system Documentation, User Manuals, plans for training, and proposals, presentations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and reports.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and system requirement specification (SRS).
Project coordinator / MANAGER
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Assist in the development of the overall path forward strategy, supporting business cases, and various high and low - level project plans, including technical implementation tasking, as well as Quality Assurance and User Acceptance tracking.
- Communicate with IT leadership, business leadership, engineering teams and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes. Key team member facilitating the delivery of all items contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic, technical, and business requirements.
- Project Relating to implementation of online systems, building / opening new operations and other academic adhoc projects as and when required.
- Track key project milestones and recommend adjustments to Project Managers, business stakeholders, and technical leads.
- Working with JIRA, Smart sheet, & MS Project to create, manage and implement project outcomes.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with top-to-bottom (Executive level to lead engineers) participants.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closing new business projects by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Extensive research and travel to focus on International Expansions projects.
- Targeting a market to study and be a solution focused approach.
PROJECT SUPPORT - PMO
- Working on various (services, IT, Construction) projects simultaneously applying Waterfall methodology, Prince 2 & PMBOK guidelines.
- Managing costing of projects using SAP.
- Purchase Order creation and invoice processing using SAP.
- Project and logistical management for day to day activities from minor maintenance matters to office refurbishments/new fit outs, including negotiating with difficult staff on change management issues during fit outs.
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis of performance.
- Preparing Project Management documentation (Project brief, scope statements, stage reports, status reports).
- Managing multiple site upgrade and office refurbishment projects including budgeting,
- Contracts and Vendor Management. Ensuring all existing vendors and contracts are in line with organization policies including vendor onboarding.
- Supervise a team of 3 staff to manage day to day property activities such as minor maintenance, accounts payable, booking in technicians, responding to staff accommodation matters/complaints, managing ‘service manager’ tasks, managing property team inbox, working closely with procurement, mail and fleet team to resolve matters.
- Provide advice, support and management of issues from 21 offices in relation to property, maintenance, security matters, client issues, records management etc.
- Create and Maintain a database of staff security passes, monitor duress alarms, coordinate fire evacuation meetings/drills.
- Raise extraordinary leasing matters such as rent increases or invoice discrepancies with the Management to resolve or obtain advice.
- Used JIRA extensively for managing ongoing Property and Fleet projects.
- Manage office fit out refurb projects including costing, reporting and stakeholder engagement.
- Provide reports to the Management on various projects e.g. maintenance, security, fleet and fit out.
- Provide trainings and regular briefing to staff on various facilities related matters.
- Effective electronic and hard file management for project matters.
- Liaise with Managers on staff workloads and task delegations.
- Created, developed and maintain the “Go Green” intranet webpage and quarterly column in staff magazine.
- Records Management - record keeping, reporting, destruction and budget control.
- Negotiating contracts and prices on fleet & IT equipment with different vendors.
- Sitting in on Contract negotiation, tenders and pricing committee.
- Participated in the analysis, design, and implementation of WCMS using Adobe AEM.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the Product Owners to obtain a consensus.
- Advised Product Owners, Scrum Masters and teams on how to improve their ability to create good product backlogs.
- Created WCMS from organization’s legacy systems.
- Created AEM based Functional Specifications for an e-learning portal designed to improve staff capability.
- Involved in daily stand-up meetings with both the project team and Product Owner to ensure proper requirements were captured.
- Facilitated requirement workshops and interviews with the division Product Owners.
- Part of an Agile Team during the development, implementation, and maintenance of web sites and other web-based applications designed to meet business goals.
- Designed COBOL based program into XML, devising and executing content strategy for the transition, interpreting analytics, executing SEO strategies, design, documentation, UAT and content creation.
- Developed mock ups and wire frames using Adobe Fireworks and Keynote.
- Worked with various vendors for Integration of E-commerce platform for payments processing.
- Consulted on usability and UX to feed into the wires and design.
- Created supplier SOWs for the external consultants working on program codes.
- Controlled and managing financials, project planning, sourcing resources, and regular reporting.
- Analyzed information received and provide a complete picture of work-flows and process adjustments needed where the integration of the Windows to Go solution would impact in day to day operations.
- Created specific use cases where a contractor BYOPC solution may not be ideal based on the tasks expected to be performed by the contractor.
- Worked with JIRA, Mingle for staff on boarding and off boarding procedures.
- Determined if outside 3rd party vendors providing on boarding services would be able to support the Windows-to-Go solution into their existing processes.
- Modeled “As-Is” and “To-Be” business process for technical stream using swim-lane diagram.
- Raised and analyzed risks, dependencies, assumptions, and exclusions early on and keep track of them as the projects progressed.
- Provided project assistance and support for different streams.
- Experience in interpreting analytics, executing SEO strategies, project management, and educating stakeholders on digital marketing, social media strategy and content creation.
- Managed Institute of Languages, Foundation Studies, Global Singapore and Universities search websites to be in line with corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Gathering Functional requirements and conducting scrum ceremonies as required.
- Creating and owning the artifacts.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements for redevelopment of websites via thorough meetings with development, DBA and testing teams, user and stakeholders.
- Developed wireframes using Visio, Keynote and Adobe Fireworks.
- Used Visio and Excel to demonstrate site design and information architecture of websites including placement of menus, banners, links and content.
- Skillful in UAT and SIT testing of websites including developing test scenarios, performance and load testing, and reporting faults and bugs.
- Held responsible for complete lifecycle of multiple content website projects - review business requirement, derive testing effort estimate, manage development of testing framework, plans.
- Experience in task creation and allocation, create and review test plans, scrum meetings, task and progress monitoring, reporting and tracking, regression test planning, and training
- Wrote SQL queries to fetch and verify the data.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to validate the data in the backend.