- Program Management
- Development & Implementation | Change Management
- Customer - focused leader with 15+ years of cross-industry experience in program management, with strong attention to detail skills culled from exemplary service with the United States Navy.
- Project Development specialist skilled in identifying project strengths and weaknesses, improving processes, and managing teams through difficulties during changes.
- Technological Proficiencies include Microsoft Office & Project, BrassRing, OpenHire, Cyborg 4.5, Lawson,
- PeopleSoft 8.0, Deltek Costpoint, Cognos Impromptu, Visio SmartDraw, SharePoint, Taleo, Survey Monkey, MailChimp, etc.
- Data Migration
- Human Resources
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Program Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Policy Development
- Communications Planning
- Employee Relations
- System Implementation
- Process Mapping
- Quality Control
- Managed approximately 70 employees, mostly on several client sites
- Efficiently provided employees guidance, support, and disciplinary actions as needed
- Managed cost tracking, schedule, and quality performance management of all reporting personnel across a variety of task areas
- Tracked and monitored project funding and burn rates
- Reviewed ongoing performance results against targets. Initiates corrective measures with authorization, escalate as needed
- Identified staffing needs
- Facilitated/conducted change management efforts for Confidential 2
- Client-facing and employee management on government contracts
- Conducted Impact Assessments
- Developed Transition Management Plans for technology implementation
- Managed scheduling, tracking and reporting for all technology implementations
- Developed and facilitated Component Area Workshops
- Developed and instructed end-user training for information systems implementation
- Conducted outreach to stakeholders; develop and distribute customer satisfaction surveys
- Conducted change capability assessments (gap analysis) and interviews to determine managers’ readiness for change and training needs
- Designed, created and delivered training for management team on leading employees through change via CCM plans
Customer Relations ManagerResponsibilities:
- Developed and established detailed change management plan for new system implementations and upgrades
- Wrote and edited end-user manuals and conduct training for new system implementation or upgrades
- Developed and instructed end-user training for all systems implemented for Energy Information Administration
- Conducted outreach to Energy Information Administration employees
- Created and distributed customer satisfaction surveys
- Managed strategy development and implementation of programs geared to assist disabled veterans find gainful employment
- Proactively reached out to veterans’ support groups and other service organizations
- Provided skill development, job referrals, labor market information and career guidance to Service Disabled Veterans, economically or educationally disadvantaged veterans, and veterans with barriers to employment
INDEPENDENT BUSINESS ANALYST
- Analyzed business processes and organizational efficiency for several clients, including, Confidential,Confidential
- Assessed programs and made key recommendations to improve services, and developed improvements to internal information access
- Conducted organizational assessment to identify service gaps
- Made recommendations in the form of a written report
- Organized and facilitated administrative functions for the Confidential office
- Created travel authorizations and vouchers using GovTrip
- Arranged VIP clearance and logistics to the IRS facility and the White House
- Coordinated internal and external meetings with various agents.
- Managed heavy scheduling on MS Outlook
- Provided strategic direction and leadership to project team of 20 full time equivalents (FTEs) at the Confidential
- Client-facing representative and program manager for a $3MM contract (Blanket Purchase Agreement)
- Defined existing business and project management processes in the areas of information technology, document management, legal analysis, etc.,
- Developed customized standards of project execution and reporting; arranged for training as necessary
- Worked with a team to conduct Internal Controls Reviews
- Managed IT services within DOL Veterans Employment and Training Service (VETS)
- Developed and implemented holistic business process reengineering Confidential methodology and best practices for new Confidential department, serving as the primary client interface between HUD, political appointees, and federal employees
- Developed stakeholder engagement process
- Conducted study of Confidential’s core processes via stakeholder interviews
- Developed as-is and to-be process maps
- Presented oral and written recommendations for enhancement
- Provided final reports to HUD including process models, swim lanes and a detailed Cultural Change Management Plan (CCM) after gathering information from stakeholders via interview and benchmarking
- Conducted three BPR studies and created Service Level Agreement for Department of Housing and Urban Development in the areas of financial management, Correspondence/FOIA and Web Services
Human Resources and Recruitment ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Managed all recruitment processes, primarily focusing on identifying and qualifying experienced, cleared (TS/SSBI) personnel security background investigators for a government contract, most of whom were military veterans.
Human Resources and Recruitment ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Orchestrated a broad array of design and implementation processes for employee benefits for JCFS, open enrollment training sessions, distribution of enrollment material, data entry of benefit elections, and distribution of benefit confirmation statements.
- Outlined, developed, and implemented policies comprised of employment, employee relations, benefits, and employee services.
- Ensured the billing and reconciliation for employee benefits was completed monthly.
- Redefined the recruitment process by developing an electronic applicant tracking system and implementing a formal requisition process.
- Requirements gathering between developers and health/life insurance providers to ensure the smooth data migration to Deltek Costpoint (HRIS); built life insurance calculation tables in the new HRIS.
Human Resources and Recruitment Consultant
- Supervised a team of five recruiters and two human resource assistants.
- Re-engineered the recruitment process, which yielded the successful recruitment effort of 300 top-secret (TS/SSBI) cleared employees in six months.
- Successfully negotiated with a suicidal employee to accept an intervention invitation from the premises via ambulance.
- Reviewed and monitored Human Resource budgets; made recommendations to Senior Management for proposed recruiting budget.
- Handled the administration of human resources-related activities, particularly in the areas of employee benefits, non-operations training, and personnel recruitment.
- Established and implemented human resources policies, including employment, new hire orientation, employee relations, salary administration, training, benefits, employee services, and safety and health practices.
- Communicated with senior management and presented all concerns arising from human resources issues; developed solutions.
- Designed and supported career development strategies for the company by creating succession plans.
- Led productive efforts in managing and training staff to attain corporate goals and objectives; participated and led in change management involving employee coaching and counseling. Implemented strict compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity procedures and policies as outlined by corporate human resources, to include ensuring reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities; ensured compliance with corporate diversity and inclusion initiatives.