- My experience in business, accounting and sales with over 8 years experience working in all accounting functions. Over 1 year experience in sales and marketng in a very high paced environment. Strong attention to detail, self motivated works well in a team environment also independantly.
- Strong understanding of accounting practices
- Invoice maintenance, general ledger reconciliation and accounts payable and receivable management and reconciliaztion
- Payroll for over 100 employees, certified payroll, Davis Bacon wages
- Cost coding accounts, purchase orders
- Increased company revenue by 20% annually
- Strong marketing, sales,and recruitment skills
- Well versed and experienced in customer service, accounting, sales and marketing, including experience in direct sales and the creation and implementation of marketing strategies. Highly skilled in operational accounting, general office management, executive support and human resources.
- Timberline Accounting Software
- Oracle based software
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Very Familiar with most internal accounting systems
- A resource to accounting and finance professionals in their job search.
- Placement of qualified accounting and finance professionals in temporary and temporary to full time opportunities, assistance with company projects and career opportunites by placing accounting candidate professionals onsite in many organizations.
- Also working with C level contacts within companies to place accounting professionals into functional and operational roles.
- Utilizing my accounting knowledge working with companies in assisting them to make the right new hire and addition to their organization.
- Comducted business development relationships with the C level and management within each company I worked with.
Staff Accountant/ Assistant cController
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Primary responsibility was the handling of the accounts payable and receivable management function of the company in coordination with the Controller and CFO.
- Served as front - line operator for management, billing and collecting for services rendered including the reconciliation of the general ledger and handling all cash, ACH and credit card transactions for the company.
- Processed payroll for over 100 employees, salary, hourly, garnishment, Davis Bacon wages. Reconciled vendor accounts, balance sheets, general ledger and payroll descrepencies.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Created and designed pictorial graphics for marketing packages as well as created marketing packages for clients, business meetings and trade shows/conferences.
- I worked closely with the company design team to ensure the proper representation of the company product in the marketing material and was directly responsible for all quality control with regard to the company’s marketing material.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Primary responsibilities included invoice tracking and maintenance, freight shipping and tracking, bills of lading and letters of credit Served as liaison between the financing and operational departments.