Career Objective: To secure a position with a successful organization where I can apply my strong project management and client relationship building skills.
Professional Experience, Skills and Attributes
- 10+ years experience in web inline printing.
- Ability to think proactively and react productively to ever-changing project specifications, schedules and client needs.
- Develop and maintain solid working client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Very effective team-player, highly organized, detail oriented and focused.
- Partner with outside agencies and vendors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Direct Mail processes and Postal Regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and experience with PowerPoint and Access.
- Adept in SAP, Filemaker Pro and online estimating and bidding sites.
- Knowledge of contracts, legal compliance guidelines and regulations.
- Knowledge of ISO procedures and environmental processes.
Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ Account Manager November 2010 – Present
- Provide sales support to two Account Executives whose amalgamated sales for 2011 were $20 million.
- Communicate with clients about their project expectations, budget guidelines, design ideas and schedules.
- Provide RFQ/RFP information to internal Estimating and Design departments.
- Prepare and send written quotations and/or proposals.
- Coordinate initial request for press time with facility scheduling and materials departments, ensuring that production meets customer specified mailing or delivery dates.
- Participate in production processes, including job changes, pricing updates and invoice approval.
- Present weekly project status updates to Account Executives and Management.
Senior Project Coordinator May 2006 to November 2010 Project Coordinator September 2000 to May 2006
- Coordinated the successful development, process and completion of several high-quality projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for controlling, organizing and monitoring the flow of a print project from inception to delivery.
- Managed client expectations, budgets and maintained schedules.
- Analyzed results of operations to discover more efficient ways to utilize resources.
Confidential., Union, NJ Customer Service Representative March 1997 to September 2000
- Liaison between clients and internal departments.
- Coordinated pre-press work (scanning, color re-touching and proofing).
- Prepared quotes, completed invoicing and statements.
- Trained new Customer Service Representatives.
Education Bachelor of Arts degree Major: Advertising and Public Relations