- Demonstrated strong leadership and communications skills; excellent relationships with co workers and management. A decisive, clear thinker that is creative and an energetic problem solver that is insightful, thoughtful, reflective and optimistic.
- Working in contract positions recently has allowed me to gain additional skills and experience.
- I am firm believer in continual education. The ideal job is always one in which I will have a broad scope of responsibilities that will enable me to continue to learn about the industry and enhance my skills.
- I read to refresh my skills and keep updated on the latest trends.
- Have a Certificate in Project Management from Confidential .
- Agile experience in Scrum; stand up meetings; Sprint Planning etc.Top - notch Project Manager with more than 15 years IT Project & Resource Management experience using Waterfall methodology. Successfully managed Production Go-Live activities;
- Disaster Recovery and BCP. Outstanding productivity as both resource and financial planning/tracking, scope and risk management. Release & Change Management coordination experience.
- Unique combination of expertise in First Data business requirements, product enhancement (retail/Bank/financial services) and multiple aspects of IT interactive, project management.
- Dynamic leader and team builder, consistently motivating others towards success. Personally trained and mentored both Contract and Full Time Employees. Empower Teams and celebrate successes.
- Management of a Major Credit Card customer service organization for a major Mid-west bank, with 17 customer information/call center, clerical, research and data entry personnel.
- Overwhelming experience managing multiple priorities and levels of authority. Have demonstrated that Team Building, Customer Service and Relationship Management are a major strength. Keen organizational skills and ability to remain flexible are an invaluable asset in my tool box.
- DASD; DNS; Content Switch; Windows: Solaris; SQL; Telecom; WAN; LAN; Oracle; AIX; CICS; UNIX; DB2
- Command Center; Storage; Network; Information security; VMware; Organizational Change. Technology refresh or upgrades were integrated as the opportunity presented during the consolidation. SharePoint
- MS Project
- MS Office suite (Excel
- Access. OneNote)
- Active Directory
- Avaya ACD
- Business Advocate; Witness Reporting Software; ITIL/ISO; Ascent; SalesForce; Cherwell
Program Project Manager
- Support IT PMO and various business groups to implement a corporate transformation initiative by being the liason with IT for the Payments Implementations team for Data Center Migration
- Migration of Payment billers for CPay, Quick Pay, Quick Collect & Prepaid; coordinate testing.
- IT Sterling inbound/outbound; Proxy connections, NDM; TANDEM.VPN
- Support the Cash Implementations Project Team as needed.for Billers technology adds, changes and deletes.
- Managing the New Client Project Request (NPR) process
- Requirements Gathering - interacting with client technical and non-technical resources to identify and document requirements and specifications, create and deliver project plan.
- Project documentation (i.e. Statement of Work, Fastrack, Work Order etc.)
- Coordinate with internal project teams (i.e. Development, QA, etc) and act as central point of communication to and between sales, support, operations, internal/external technical resources and client.
- Manage timelines and deliverables
- Overall support for the duration of the project
- Complete database set up
- Coordinate testing of the product or services requested by client.
- Schedule and coordinate with client and IT for production deployment
- Post production support for the first two weeks post deployment
- Assists Sales in pre-implementation calls with clients when necessary.
- Attend vertical team meetings.
- Production issue back up and assistance
- Owning activities, issues, or tasks outside project scope when necessary
Sr. IT Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- PM on regulatory projects to support the AML and KYC requirements that were mandated as part of PAV compliance in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- OPM on regulatory project implementation supporting IRS & Treasury 871(m), withholdings on “dividend equivalent payments”
- Work closely with IT and other key project/business stakeholders to implement solutions that provide appropriate compliance controls..
- Manage business and technical deliverables to the project budget and timeline through various project phases.
- Develop and document project schedules, budgets, reporting and other required project artifacts including maintaining the project SharePoint site.
- Interact with external vendors when required to facilitate requirements gathering and implementation planning (Ernst & Young, SIFMA, NICE, FIS).
- The projects used several project methodologies & tools, Agile, Waterfall and RUP, Clairty, TFS, JIRA, SharePoint.
IT Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Infrastructure PM as Confidential was in its final stages of separating from their former holding company.
- Coordinate with SME’S at Frontier and the former holding company to understand processes, put together an action plan to finish the separation and drive to completion
- Worked closely with the Telecommunications Program manager, and Command Center to determine other project co-dependencies that could impact the planned go-live in Denver.
- Complete separation of the network, hosting, Active Directory, server farms, and applications.
- Decommission all the old equipment on the network separation.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
IT Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Manage IT projects using standard project management standards
- Coordinate technical deployments in conjunction with Association Release Management
- IT PM for a strategic project to bring back office functions in house and subsequent back office support
- Oversee replacement of voicemail system; Avaya 6.3 upgrade; Avaya Business Advocate
- Coordinate Monthly IT Release/Deployments
- Imbedded in Software Development team through the Agile process and Project Management. Use MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Business Case preparation of large, complex $2 --> 20MM level projects.
- Project Initiation, creation of scope, risk and resource analysis & forecasting. Program Administration.
- Project Planning, coordination of requirements, risks & mitigations, time tracking and budget management using Waterfall Methodology.
- Project Execution, direction of personnel and project tasks.
- Build and maintain Project Control, management of project schedules budget and quality
- Created Project Management Process improvements documentation
- Acted as both Program and Project Manager on several large initiatives. Business Liaison with 3rd Party vendor/Partner
- Some Recent Project Successes: Key member of the First Data Corporation s Data Center Transformation team responsible for the consolidation of 13 Data Centers to 3, Command Centers from 6 to 2. The Data Center was projected to achieve a cost savings of $41.5 m. Primary Role as the Program Administrator and a Project Manager, Successfully lead Project Manager for the Mainframe portion of the Data Center Consolidation, tasked with moving 19 LPAR s to the go forward Data Centers with teams of up to 50 resources, Managed contract employee on - boarding and mentoring on both the Program and PMO level, TSM Conversion to FDC, Mobile Payments.
- Support Information Security established policies and procedures to meet ITIL/ISO requirements
- PM for Information Security project to consolidate Global Infosec processes (US, Australia, Germany & England). Including awareness of regulations for International procurement and EU Workplace rules.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Project Server; ClaritySystem; SharePoint