- Overall 11 Years of IT experience in information management, business analysis, leading small to large teams to develop/support end - to-end projects, project consulting, along with systems design, development, integration, migration and administration, people and project management; Onsite and Offshore work-experience. Received Numerous Awards and Recognition over the years from various customers (added CXO references below)
- Functional skills - Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Documentation, Pattern design and analysis, Test Case Design, High Level Design, Process Improvement, Setting up Governance and Guidelines
- Technical skills matrix
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and implementation of software solution specializing in SharePoint 2007/2010/ 2013/ Office 365
- Hands-on experience with process modeling techniques using UML - Use Cases, Work Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Models, Swim Lane Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using MS Visio
- Experience working on Information Management Architecture using TOGAF model
- Expertise in conducting GAP Analysis to document as-is and to-be application functionalities
- Extensive experience in mapping SharePoint governance, Roadmap, Strategy and Support processes
- Documented SharePoint maturity model assessment framework and performed periodic assessment
- Migration from SharePoint 2007, 2010 to SharePoint 2013, office 365 (SP Online) using Metalogix, Docave, ShareGate, Tzunami. Other migration projects worked on were eRoom and Lotus Notes migration to SharePoint 2010
- Architected and designed upstream and downstream interfaces with SharePoint application
- Extensively worked on event handler, Web Parts, Custom and Designer Workflows, ECQW, Visual Web Part, Custom Features, and SharePoint Designer
- Worked on capacity planning and information architecture, created requirement, design document, proposals, effort estimation, and other project management deliverables
- Experience in taking the requirements from the stockholders and develop them in robust application
- Used Agile and SDLC methodology for project management and led a team of 2-13 members in different assignments
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007
- Office 365 (SharePoint online) InfoPath
- SharePoint Designer 2007
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 eRoom
- C# MS SQL server 2012
- Report Builder
- SQL Scripting Administration Tools Development Tools SurfControl
- Symantec Webfilter
- CA Unicenter
- Active Directory
- Powershell Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Domino Designer
- BDC Metaman
- Nintex Workflow
- Docave Servers & Middleware Testing Tools IIS
- Active Directory FX - COP
- Mercury Quality Center
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Project Manager/ Digital Workplace/Architect
- Currently working as a Digital Workplace Project Manager in San Mateo County Health leading the implementation of Office 365 (SharePoint Online) where Sarang is responsible for SharePoint adoption, setting up support model
Project Manager/ Digital Workplace/Architect
- Worked as a SharePoint Single point of Contact for the ~9000 employee base where Sarang completed multiple projects simultaneously both as an Architect and Project Manager.
- Worked with developers and solutions teams to design integrations with other corporate applications and tools and successfully delivering the project following the company project process.
- Was able to complete both short and long-term projects within challenging deadlines.
- Able to work effectively as part of a highly collaborative team while independently prioritizing individual daily activities
- Communicate effectively with team members, consultants, and business partners
- Advise employees about governance and policies around SharePoint
- Build and support large SharePoint server farms designed to meet both business and technical requirements (high availability, load balancing, SSL, Kerberos, etc.)
- Deploy solutions on the SharePoint platforms Serve as for existing SharePoint platforms, Office 365 (SharePoint Online & OneDrive), and other collaboration platforms
- Troubleshoot issues with OneDrive and sync clients
- Open, manage, and resolve support incidents with Microsoft and/or other vendors when incidents arise
- Troubleshoot complex technical incidents with multiple large SharePoint farms.
- Assist with maintenance of SharePoint environments through command line tools and PowerShell, possessing the ability to write complex PowerShell scripts for farm management and automation
- Proactively monitor system health and performance and automate routine tasks
- Managing/updating out of the box SharePoint forms, creating and updating InfoPath forms to utilize cascading dropdown functionality. InfoPath form library was used to receive and update RSVP for a training invite used by a trainer
SharePoint Consultant (Integration PM)
- Worked on multi-dimensional data integration projects and helping support organization with different products.
- Work activities include but not limited to Requirement analysis, Project Planning, High Level Design, setting up Milestones and key deliverables, working with multiple vendors to complete the development and testing and eventually the complete integration between SAP, Cumulus and a REST API based service app.
- Supporting various other Asset Management Software - Cumulus, SharePoint 2010, 2013
- Completed S harePoint 2010 to 201 3 site upgrade and migration project
- Collaborating closely with partners to identify and document business processes, workflows, and rules in order to generate business requirements and technical specifications, ensuring that solutions meet the business objectives
- Assisting in the development of content and data management solutions on the SharePoint 2010 technology platform, leveraging both out of the box features as well as custom workflows and business intelligence capabilities.
- Lead the project with 3 resources and successfully delivered within stipulated time
- Coordinated migration and development of 17 sites built on .Net platform
- SharePoint Development/Administration involves not only managing SharePoint sites but also adds in providing solution, designing site and improving efficiency of existing framework, managing permissions, designing and developing custom forms, Workflows, training end users.
- SharePoint 2013 assessment, testing, setting UAT, maturity model, governance, migration planning. Troubleshooting migration issues i.e. scripts, workflows, layouts, etc.
- End to end site development which involves customer interaction, proposing solutions, implementation, UAT and signoff while following DS&C IM processes
- Customization and configuration of out of the box SharePoint 2010 features like workflow, web parts, content types, site templates, custom forms, InfoPath forms, lists/views and permissions, deploy new solutions eRoom and Lotus Notes Migration to SharePoint
- Mentored 5 resources from offshore
- Preparation of technical Design documents
- Custom Web Part Development and Deployment
- Lead the project with 4 resources and successfully delivered within stipulated time
- Custom complex workflows were made for the customer using Nintex workflow solution
- Custom site designs were done for different units
- Created Custom Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views
- Created Managed metadata properties
- Worked with content and navigation in the master pages using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Worked with content management, worked with views, versioning of the documents,
- Content Publishing workflows.
- Worked with custom navigation, page layouts, and custom message for the custom feedback forms.
- Developed custom web parts for the 'Surveys' sections of the site, created custom pages for the users, Admins to view the graphical responses of all the users.
- Development of C#.net based tool which was a window based application
- Managing a team of 13 from offshore
- Tools used were Microsoft VBA, Microsoft Visual Studio (C#.net), VSS, SharePoint 2007
- Handling the delivery of the applications at the customer’s location, including giving zero slippage support to 6000+ users and resolving issues
- Coordinating between Onsite Customers/offshore (40 resources from offshore and 2 Team leads), vendor/GIL team/user, remediation and customize existing tools.
- Team received Gold star award on 2 occasions for 90% and above customer satisfaction, offshore team received highest Customer Satisfaction Index of 5/5
- Technology used - VB.Net, SQL server 2005
- Involved in preparation of proposal, preparing requirement specification, design documents (HLD & DLD) requirement gathering, developing and leading team of 3 and delivered project successfully
- Project involved support and enhancement of the existing application, which has numerous bugs and had design flaws that needed to be remediated
- Customizations were done in ASP.NET, other development tools VSS Connect, Mercury Quality Center (Testing tool), Citrix Web Access, Infragistics
- Involved in testing of the code, preparation of test cases, code review to meet the quality objective, DPG and documentation
Developer/ Datacenter analyst
- Integration work for developing portal application for users in Active Directory
- Involved in pre-in corporation meetings, presentations and technical demos
- Performed requirement analysis, business case design, gap analysis, training, installation and implementation
- Provided systems, architecture, implementation and design consulting Portal integration
- Main functionality was to automate the helpdesk process as there was no application to log requests which consumed user’s as well as helpdesk personnel’s time
- Responsible for the creation of SQL Scripts and Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 & 7.0
- Responsible for new version design, implementation and testing of custom web and database interfaces
- Managing 125 servers, patch management, Vendor and Customer coordination, downtime management