- A dministrative P rofessional, with extensive exposure to executive support, event and meeting coordination, operations and business office oversight, and project management and assistance, budget management, financial reporting and analysis, business development and client relations, marketing communications, human resources (payroll, recruitment and benefits administration), and insurance/financial services.
- Cognizant of principles and practices of organizational management and business operations Diligent and thoughtful with report preparation, research, review, analysis, interpretation and recommendation Proficient in MS Office, Kronos, SmartSheet, Service Now, Concur, SAP Ariba, and various other applications Experienced in managing program guidelines with accuracy and completeness of required documentation, record tracking and monitoring Excellent communication skills; advanced grammar and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce high - quality work, objectively analyze issues and create effective solutions.
E xecutive Assistant
Confidential, Napa, CA
- Assist Senior Vice President with daily communication, schedule prioritization, and information collection and research. Heavy calendar management; prepare agenda, minutes, and various meeting documents. Assist with Executive Advisory Board annual event. Reconcile department timekeeping and coordinate Human Resources requirements.
- Manage P-Card expenses. Process invoices and track department financial performance against budget.
- Coordinate travel and lodging and travel arrangements. Maintain department files, policies and procedures.
- Prepare analytical and specialized reports independently with keen attention to detail.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with timely follow through.
- Manage Online Company Store: approve and charge back purchases to appropriate accounts.
E xecutive Assistant to Controller, Vacaville, CA
- For 21 stores and corporate office, consistently produced accurate financial statements, recurring reports, journal entries, bank reconciliation, billing and collections, purchase requisitions and purchase orders, and budgets in a timely manner.
- Prepared for and managed audit process; responsible for providing PBC documents.
- Participated in the development and administration of budgets; monitored revenues and expenditures.
- Conducted research and analysis, developed reports and recommendations.
- Completed and submitted monthly, quarterly and annual government requirements such as Sales Tax, Property Assessment Reports, Census Surveys, and Labor and Wage Statistics Reports.
- Ensured mandatory property and casualty coverage suitability.
- Responsible for submission to IRS Form 1096 and sent 1099s to vendors.
- Performed various HR Generalist duties and Benefits Administration.
- Organized and implemented Annual Benefits Open Enrollments.
- Managed logistics for annual sales meetings. Coordinated the launching of three new retail stores. '
A ssociate Broker
Confidential, Fairfield, CA
- Developed market share through relationship building Property and Casualty insurance products of various providers.
- Surveyed and fulfilled customer insurance needs, and handled renewals and cancellations.
- Provided excellent customer service, and educational materials and/or information to existing and prospective clients.
Confidential, Napa, CA
- Handled Managerial Responsibilities of senior apartment business, i.e., Finance and Budget Management, Human Resources, Scheduling and Payroll (Kronos), Resident Relations, Maintenance, Food Service, Activities/Event Planning, Census Management, Billing, Rent Collections and Deposits.
- Progressively lead and supervised a staff of 30 employees.
- Demonstrated impeccable work ethic and dedication; consistently exceeded management expectations.
- Administered all job functions to the highest level of professionalism and successfully handled matters of great importance and sensitivity.
- Handled Personnel functions in the Community: Recruitment and Retention, Training and Coaching, Performance Evaluations, Staff Scheduling, Payroll (Weekly Hours to Budget Report, Payroll Close, and adjustments), Benefits Administration, and Employee Relations. Compiled, formatted, and edited articles in monthly newsletter.
C lient Services Analyst
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Contributed to client development and retention through quality customer service and timely follow through.
- Prepared client proposals, analyses and presentations.
- Conducted client reviews using comprehensive cost analysis of individual financial portfolios, and strategic needs analysis for insurance and financial planning.
- Ensured product suitability for clients. Handled highly confidential information.
- Developed and maintained manual and automated files and record-keeping systems.
- Sorted, circulated and filed financial reports. Interacted with various product providers.
P roject Administrator
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Provided day-to-day management support and liaison work throughout stages of project start, development, Go-Live/system cutover, deployment and training.
- Maintained project schedules, milestone tasks, and follow-up items.
- Logged, tracked, and sought resolution for project issues and risks.
- Administered Driver of Action, Risk and Issues Items list to ensure timely completion of all project deliverables.
- Maintained Confidential Automated Real Estate Information System (AREIS) eRoom online repository of all soft copies of project documents.
- Set up meetings and coordinated logistics for team activities.
- Documented minutes of meetings, process designs and testing scripts and scenarios.
- AREIS was developed to manage information for over $10 billion in real estate assets.
M edicare Enrollment Specialist
Confidential, Fairfield CA
- Positively impacted the underserved Confidential beneficiaries needing proper education on the constantly changing slopes of Confidential .
- Conducted informational seminars and face-to-face meetings with seniors and assisted with Confidential enrollment.
- Verified with Confidential and Social Security beneficiary’s eligibility status.
- Reviewed suitability of various Confidential programs to match individual needs and conditions.
- Explained program benefits, coverage and payment details.
- Coordinated with Health Care providers member enrollment status and educated them on program details.
- Conducted 'in-service' luncheon seminars at providers' place of business to provide education on the changes in line with Confidential Privatization and new Part D regulations.
- Dealt with pre and post-enrollment issues: clarified billing and member data issues.
H uman Resources Executive Coordinator
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Coordinated with HR, Site/Facility Administrators, and others to ensure all aspects of safety program, including occupational health issues, workers compensation, incident reporting, and physical condition of the building are met. Handled Learning and Organizational Development program enrollment and maintained course completion records.
- Coordinated all activities and communications in support of the executives.
- Managed heavy meeting/conference schedules and various confidential projects, executive calendar coordination and travel arrangement, departmental budget and expense reporting.
- Participated in monthly new hire orientations.
- Administrated, coordinated, and facilitated executive training programs, and was instrumental in rolling out online learning and development system-wide for all employees.
- Trained and supervised temporary employees.