- Over 23 years conceptualizing, developing, maintaining and managing n - tier, enterprise, web, real-Time, Telecom & Network, OS & mobile software with various technologies, standards, protocols on diverse development & deployment platforms using various SDLC models plus the iterative, lightweight Agile, Scrum, and other custom/hybrid methodologies. Expertise Confidential technical management, execution & delivery.
- Ability to capture, analyze and define any complex problem space & feasible solutions, thoroughly.
- Expertise Confidential Scoping, structural/functional breakdown, change/risk management. Trouble-shooting skills.
- Effectively-detailed & timely communication. Good organizational skills. Logical prioritizing/triaging
- Executed simultaneous projects Confidential matrix environments. Positive attitude & a mature worldview.
- Architecture & design experience, can dive deep into specific expertise, as required.
- Experience R&D including evaluation, piloting, prototyping, proof-of-concept etc. Reads RFCs.
- Knowledge design Patterns & Practices, UML & design processes/artifacts & tools
- Can work with complex business logic, varied data, devising effective user interfaces.
- Instrumental products bestowed with industry awards. Trained & mentored colleagues.
- .NET Core
- SQLServer & TSQL
- Memory OLTP & ColumnStore Index
- FreeBSD design Patterns/Practices
- MS Project
- TFS git
- REST HATEOAS
- Push-based/Event-driven architectures.
Consultant Project Manager
- Conceptualized/documented some of the main business cases/use cases modelling the market need.
- Designed/developed the foundational frameworks & data models. Developed the pilot wire-frame/PoC.
- Helped Confidential initial hiring. Prepared material for VC presentations. Ownership/Management of 1 project.
Tech: C#, .NET, Mono, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQLServer2014, PostgreSQL, JQuery, BootStrap etc.
- Communicated the scope, WBS, quality, timelines, deliverables between internal PM, business analysts & external development-team. Ownership for software deliveries from dev team.
- Designed role based security w/ AD groups; Designed Dev/QA/Prod web-Server & DB VMs.
- Deployed releases to QA/Prod environment & managed tester, user communication/issues.
- Occasionally debugged & released fixes when the issue is critical for external turnaround.
- Developed all technical documentation and other user/admin SOP docs.
Tech: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax, XML, SQLServer2005, SSRS - Reporting Services, TFS etc.
Sr. Developer/Sr. Technology Analyst
- Worked closely with the PMO Confidential providing the detailed analysis, scope and WBS.
- Leading role Confidential defining the architecture, development processes, standards & procedures.
- Lead development of Comp Scheduling, Tracking. Defined VMs, software config for servers, clients.
- Provided admins w/ detailed deployment docs for new releases & helped them Confidential the process.
Tech: C#, ASP.NET, Web-forms, MVC, EntityFramework, LINQ, Oracle 11g, TFS etc.
Sr. Developer/Sr. Technology Analyst
- Migrated from .NET 1.1 to 2.0. SQLServer 2000 to 2005, Ported from VB.NET to C#
- Designed/developed enhancements. Integrated other apps via Web-Services, BizTalk & Win-Services.
- Reduced process flow, task time & support calls by UI/UX & workflow improvements and automation.
- Virtualizing the web-servers & SQLServer clusters. Orderly sunset & transition to new company’s app.
Tech: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WSDL/SOAP, XML/XSL, SQLServer2005, SSRS, Win-Services, TFS
- Designed/executed various Enhancements, framework classes, Web-Forms & ActiveX controls.
- Debugged ASP.NET Kaba-Benzing SAP; Devised solutions for Eolas-Microsoft ActiveX patents issue
- Provided knowledge transfer via training and docs to employee-team mates for maintenance
Tech: VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML/XSL, VB6, ActiveX, AS/400-based DB2/400, ClearQuest etc
- Used various third-party data-grids extensively; developed the ASP.NET web interfaces.
- Designed & developed the back-end source aggregation and DTS Confidential SQL Server.
- Developed Test designs / cases and test plans, Provided the documentation & UML artifacts.
Tech: VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000, DTS(now SSIS), XML, Visual Paradigm, VSS.
Sr. Software Engineer
- A special-purpose X Terminal, based on GNU C/C++ (java based cross-platform version, to follow), to communicate with various Juniper IOS’s
Tech: GNU C/C++, Linux, TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, LDP, L2/L3, VPN, SNMP