SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Prolific track record of on-time multi-million dollar project delivery.
- Strong team-builder especially proficient in relationship management of diverse global personalities
- Supervised 45+ international member teams responding to RFP questions.
- Responsible for delivering an average of 150 proposals per year since 2005.
- Respected crisis manager, problem solver and team player
- My professionalism and pleasant personality makes me sought out by many sales teams because of my ability to stay calm under pressure and get individuals to work cohesively as a team to meet established goals.
- Excellent communications skills including my Bilingual ability (English/Spanish) allowing me to work successfully on global deals for Spain and Latin America.
- Equally adept at working on proposals from either the buyer’s or vendor’s position.
- Experienced, comfortable and effective working on multinational levels daily.
AREAS OF EXPTERTISE and COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
- Client/Project Management
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007
- Microsoft Project and Visio
- Team Building and Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Power Advocate
- SAP NetWeaver
- Sales Staff Training for proposal delivery
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management Tool
- Delegation of responsibility
- Adobe Acrobat
- Development of timeline frameworks
- Lotus Connections – Team Rooms
Confidential, New York, New York (Mar 2005-Jan 2012)
- Expressly requested by IBM management to create marketing letters for increased sales.
- Provided support in Spanish for international sales bids.
- Conducted one-on-one and large group team sessions assessing client needs and expectations complying with project delivery deadlines.
- Created and facilitated goal-meeting timelines.
- Scheduled, coordinated and trained 100+ employees simultaneously in Ariba, an advanced RFP response tool.
- Streamlined work processes in numerous teams accelerating quality control, communication management and design.
- Consistently achieved goals receiving profuse commendations for delivering projects on time.
- Produced matrix reports of previous and current projects.
- Accommodated and conducted complex domestic and international multi-party conference calls.
- Engineered proposals from initial stage to client delivery.
- Researched client data to enhance client proposals.
IBM, New York, New York (Jan 1998-Feb 2005)
Sales Productivity Coordinator
- Managed a staff of five at multiple locations in the Sales Productivity Center.
- Initiated, coordinated and fully executed projects in a timely manner.
- Coordinated the design of graphic projects for sales and oral presentations.
- Maintained data research responsibility for data research essential to planning proposals for global clients.
- Assessed software and hardware required for task fulfillment.
- Provided technical desktop support and training to IBM’s northeast US e-Business sales teams.
- Fine-tuned and maintained the proposal center database of work status through a network proposal database.
- Generated monthly reports for the management teams.
Confidential, New York, New York (Jan 1994 - Apr 1997)
Financial Planner/Sales Representative
Confidential, Orange, California (Mar 1990 - May 1993)
Systems Support Analyst/Trainer
Confidential, Los Angeles, California (Aug 1986 - Jan 1990)
Systems Support Coordinator
Confidential, Orange, California (Sep 1980 - Jul 1986)
Hardware Specialist and Data Entry Supervisor
- Current Co-chair of South Orange, New Jersey food pantry
- Volunteer youth league soccer coach
- Traveled to over 40 countries