- Accomplished project management professional with extensive 5+ years’ experience leading the successful completion of large - scale, highly impactful projects.
- Demonstrated strength providing wide-ranging project leadership, managing through the comprehensive project lifecycle from inception stages through to completion.
- Skilled at developing strong relationships with both internal and external project stakeholders, used to draw alignment with key project goals and objectives.
- Able to maintain open lines of communication with project stakeholders, implementing strategy to achieve the desired end-results while minimizing project risks.
- Recognized for the ability to deliver exceptional results working in fast-paced, dynamic project environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management Best Practices
- Problem Resolution
- Written/Verbal Communication
- Business Partnerships
- Communication & Presentations
- Project Requirements
- Goal Alignment
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Project Analysis
- Stakeholder Alignment
- Conflict Management
- Risk Management
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Manage IT infrastructure and networking projects, implementing a combination of agile and project management best practices to achieve the desired end-results.
- Set up stakeholder meetings, conducting follow-up and coordinating project efforts through to successful completion.
- Maintain open lines of communication with project stakeholders, providing continual updates as needed on project health and risks to keep projects in line with project requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with vendors, leading procurement efforts including receiving quotes from offshore vendors and creating a finance purchasing report to release the purchase order.
- Continually track the estimated time of arrival of the machines, informing stakeholders with updates as needed.
- Coordinate project logistics, shipping equipment both locally, nationally or internationally as needed, scheduling pick-up and coordinating with customs clearing agents for international shipments.
- Led a number of IT networking projects in terms of project planning and stakeholder coordination with regard to the network build-out, managing vendor project engagement and maintaining open lines of communication with project stakeholders.
- Worked on a onboarding project, creating NTID’s, providing VPN approvals, migrating users from a manual to automated creation process and assisting with the imaging of laptops with the Confidential image for new hires.
- Led a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) project, managing the implementation of VDI in both the U.S. and India including scheduling meetings with developers/tester and managing project budgets.
- Directed the successful Windows and Mac Management deployment, rolled out to Confidential Engineers in both Philadelphia and Denver.
- Obtained extensive experience in project management methodologies and techniques and their specific applications in business settings while managing medium to large-scale technical projects and phases in larger projects.
- Worked in collaboration with IT stakeholders to implement innovative project solutions and facilitate meetings.
- Continually monitored project status, budgets, deliverables and schedules, maintaining open lines of communication with project stakeholders as needed.
- Successfully provisioned VoIP, IPTV, Video and Data services over fiber and cooper-based network environments.
- Accurately troubleshot, updated and administered multiple vendor systems and monitors tools to tack projects AMCO, RAS, Magpie and REPIP to expedite the delivery of the project.
- Managed and maintained a broad area VPN network while continually analyzing the customer’s LAN/WAN to determine network performance issues, providing solutions and documentation of the solution for future use.
- Monitored and tracked project issues using Remedy ticketing system to support the incident and problem management process, while initiating timely resolution.
- Played a key role in the generation and maintenance of project plans, communication production timelines and responsibilities to the project leader and customer.
- Drafted and submitted comprehensive proposals for change management plans.
- Implemented and tested LAN/WAN designs in a lab environment, creating documentation necessary for deployment.
- Assisted with Voice Over IP (VoIP), IP Telephony, routers, switches and LAN as needed.
- Collected requirements from stakeholders, providing and consolidating input for a feasibility study.
- Maintained the project’s scope, budget and planning overview.
- Managed comprehensive systems, application and products procurement and the supply chain management system.
- Coordinated a variety of field activities with vendors, internal management, agencies and other project stakeholders.
- Recognized for the ability to achieve set milestones and target necessary to avoid setbacks and delays.
- Performed accurate project documentation, maintaining correspondence with clients and vendors in compliance with regulations.
- Provided team training including updates on new processes as needed.
- Led the workflow implementation and configuration for multiple levels of the approval process.
- Managed the coordination between the Confidential Hungary team and 3rd party suppliers regarding new changes to the process.
- Worked ERP tools including PeopleSoft, resolving issues and problems in a timely manner.
- Handled technical issues, troubleshooting client requirements using remote control access.
- Managed various production system issues on a daily basis, implementing fixes within service level agreement timeframes.