- Sr. IT Project Management professional with over 20 years of experience which includes building highly functioning and efficient teams, defining project scope and deliverables, developing detailed project plans, and managing all aspects of assigned projects from end - to-end while achieving successful results in a timely manner and on budget.
- Results driven PM with proven success in managing teams and resources to deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
- Possess professional verbal and written communication skills, presentation and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, and ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects using Agile and Waterfall formal project planning tools and techniques including the development, maintenance and managing of detailed project plans, action items, milestones, timelines, resources, budget, forecasting, change control, risk analysis and issues mitigation.
- Agile Scrum Master and Product Owner Certification and formal PMI/PMP Training
- Expert computer skills including MS Office, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Ability to learn new tools and applications quickly
- Diverse experience and skills gained from working in telecom, cable, satellite TV, health care and financial industries
- Possess a strong work ethic with dedication to teamwork, customer service, and attention to detail
- Managed multiple project plans for one of the largest business transformation projects in IT history that garnered then CIO the Transformational CIO award from Enterprise CIO Forum
- Managed large billing service roll-out project to over 400 sites nation-wide. Managed multiple vendors and processes and made improvements saving company time and over $1M in spending costs.
- Managed project to build out 200+ cell towers in Southern Colorado. This included vendor management, equipment ordering from suppliers, renting warehouse space, hiring on-site equipment manager and performing and maintaining inventory controls and installation schedules.
Senior IT Program Manager
- Managed multiple software development projects (with Middleware team including 80+ developers and architects both on and offshore) as integral and essential piece of large business transformation project converting to new CSG billing system
- Received Recognition Award for Teamwork
- Successfully implemented improvement projects using Waterfall, Kanban, and Agile methodologies
- Tracked and maintained status on prod support issues and defects using Kanban Boards in Rally, JIRA and Service Now tools
- Maintained capacity planning tool statistics and provided various reports to upper management
- Responsible for mitigating and resolving production issues, tickets and defects, analysis and research to determine root cause analysis, collaborating with development and data teams for solutions and building of new tools and applications
- Attended conference bridges and was contact for both on-call onshore and offshore team when support, troubleshooting, validation and escalation was needed
- Developed and maintained project documentation (project plans, issues in share point, dependencies and risks logs, status reports, meeting minutes, flow charts, dashboards, processes etc.), completed project updates in SBM system application and Share Point
IT Project Manager
- Managed all IT related projects for local credit union including conversions of a very large processor and credit card platform in addition to multiple IT projects for other departments including Operations, Marketing, Card Services and ATMs
- Acted as liaison between credit union and outsourced IT development vendor for all IT related projects at both physical locations.
- Kept all stakeholders apprised of statuses, changes, accomplishments by providing all project related documentation such as project plans, timelines, charters, lessons learned and other necessary reporting requirements
- Worked with Department Manager and vendors on project to replace old ATMs with latest high tech units at multiple credit union branch locations.
- Responsibilities included working with vendors who design the screen videos and graphics, money transfers and pick up schedules, repair and maintenance contracts
Scrum Master/Project Manager/Requirements Analyst
- Scrum of Scrum position for multiple teams working on all ratings projects which were the largest and most visible projects for the company. The ratings were provided to consumers on a quarterly basis and also included awards for doctors and hospitals
- Managed MS Project plans, milestones, hand-offs and deliverables between various Agile teams and departments
- Gathered business rules and technical requirements to create multi-page project development instruction documentation
- Facilitated status, Confidential /project kick-off, story sizing, technical overview, Confidential close and retrospective meetings with all team members
- Created and improved workflow and communication processes and documentation
- Responsible for annual project budget for public ratings
- Provided project management and equipment management for 11 markets within Confidential for their customer, Confidential
- Managed of all wireless cell tower equipment for over 200 sites including ordering, tracking and conducting inventory quality control and counts at warehouse locations
- Conducted vendor management with multiple equipment vendors, warehouse storage facilities and installers
- Completed project forecasting, budgeting, billing and invoicing in Confidential ’s Einstein tool
- Maintained database, spreadsheets, project plans, creating reports utilizing Confidential ’s various systems and tools
- Managed multiple project teams as well as 110 Test Analyst contractors
- Performed project management and maintenance using Clarity/Open Workbench tools
- Maintained database, spreadsheets, and project plans
- Provided project status reports, flowcharts and slide presentations
- Conducted resource planning and budget tracking while identifying trends and issues
- Managed project team of 50+ resources
- Created and maintained multiple project plans, milestone schedules and Gantt charts in MS Project
- Developed recommended project control solutions for planning and scheduling
- Provided project status reports, project timelines, presentations to upper management and stakeholders, etc.
- Facilitated project-planning meetings, needs assessment, issues, actions, risk resolution and other PM-related duties
- Managed approximately 40 projects per quarter
- Maintained, updated and reported on project plans, databases, spreadsheets, reports, etc.
- Built project templates and master plans
- Facilitated meetings, gave presentations and provided meeting minutes
- Provided backup coverage for mainframe operations and release coordinator
- Responsible for updating Time Sheet database and Master Project Plan which rolled up 40 projects for reporting on a weekly basis
- Conducted weekly testing and quality metrics reporting