Summary of Qualifications
- Developed and enhanced vision screening product for smaller size & nine times greater reliability.
- Six years experience as a Design and Building Assistant with the same employer.
- Designed and built a surfboard analysis system for Boardformula in San Diego.
- Tutored engineering students at the University of California San Diego.
- Conducted published research in "Armadillo Armor: Mechanical Testing and Micro-Structural
- Evaluation" for the Journal of Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials.
- Finite Element Analysis
- Design Documentation
- Design Requirements
- Technical Report Writing
- Laser CAM
- Database Development
- Milling Machines
- Quality Assurance
- Haas CNC
- Electron Microscope
- 3D Printing
- Tension Testing
- Matlab, Labview
- Microsoft Office Suite
Confidential, Mammoth Lakes, CA 2003 to 2009
Design and Building Assistant
Planned, designed & constructed a vaulted ceiling and loft expansion of a two story attached cottage.
Remodeled flooring, cabinetry, electrical wiring, framing, siding, appliances, fixtures, windows and
roofing of rental apartments to suit competitive market.
Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Society of Automotive Engineers