Over 10 years’ experience in the IT industry for leading corporate, financial and educational organizations. Highly competitive, passionate, driven to success, able to achieve results others believed to be impossible.
Demonstrated success record in:
- Call Center Improvements (e.g Incident Reduction & Resolution Efforts)
- Improving employee value (e.g Providing individual and group training)
- Experience with managing over 70 analysts in person or through Sametime.
- Creation of new hire training package and soft skill improvements.
- Motivating staff to peak performance levels by improving morale.
Staff Management Technical Training Negotiating Lines of Business
Virtualization Soft Skill Techniques Budgeting/ Forecasting
Reduction Studies Website Design Technical Software Packaging
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
- Call Center Improvements–Increased FCR (First Call Resolution) by acquiring new tools to resolve more tickets. Acquired new products to be requested in an online catalog instead of logging tickets for true request tickets.
- Training Development–Took over the training position at CSC and increased the value of all employees’ by offering soft skill techniques and technical training.
- Distance Learning - As aIT Manager/ Website developer increased the value of IMTI in 2001 by creating an online distance learning program for all trade(s).
Confidential Sept 2007- Present
Team Leader IT Management, Oct 2010- Present
- Performance Managed 16 Direct Reports
- Coached and handled technical questions for entire staff through sametime (70 analysts)
- Attended Crisis meetings for outages
- Handled new hire interviews and screening process in Beeline
- Provided individual and group training as needed.
Executive Desktop Support , Feb 2008 – Oct 2010
- Supported Break/Fix computer issues for Executive Support
- Managed on/off hour support of Board and Meeting Support
- Created and Trained Desktop Technicians on Remedy Support
Client Technology Specialist, Sept 2007- Feb 2008
- Primary responsibilities include remote phone support for application and computer issues.
- Asked to carry out training duties to help our team develop strengths from areas they are lacking in.
- Updated and created new content for our internal database for solutions to issues.
- Computer Sciences Corporation 2006- 2007
- Confidential Oct 2006- Sept 2007
- Handled HHO’s (hot-hand-offs) from L1 agents to assist in issues that require more time and permissions.
- Used Remedy to handle tickets assigned to me for resolution using remote tools.
- Trained new L2 hires in preparation for their new role.
Confidential July 2006- Oct 2006
- Provide new hire orientation and core training to set a consistent tone to all analysts coming into the center.
- Responsible for providing coaching to individual analysts as deemed necessary by supervisors and managers as determined through call observations, ticket evaluations and annual performance appraisals.
- Worked with Eastern Center Operations Management team as well as each of the other back office teams to ensure that all training objectives for the Eastern Center are met.
Confidential 1999- 2004
IT Manager/ Website Developer
- Employed as Website Developer and shortly promoted to Information Systems Manager.
- Implemented and Developed Custom Online Training Site onto our Intranet.
- Designed and maintained both websites for the school and bookstore.
- Supported all employees’ machines and upgraded when necessary.
- Helped move our Internet Department to 3rd floor and added additional hubs and servers as needed.
- Managed and worked closely with the new departments within the IT department.
ITIL- Information Technology Infrastructure Library