Highly successful and professional project manager who challenges and mentor associates to assure timely and quality deliverables. Varying extensive experience in SDLC, with specializing in agile and waterfall mythologies. Expertise in developing all aspects of Client Relations including budget management, forecasting, and implementing directives for projects. Strong ability to manage and work within teams on all levels and multi - task projects under strict deadlines. Collaborate with software engineers, application developers, business clients, third-party businesses, and off-shore personnel. Strong analytical and organizational skills utilized in translating future visions and improving business processes. Excellent communications with all levels of management.
- Project Management/ Client Relations
- Business Development
- Process Improvements
- Complex Problem Resolutions
- Product Management
- Planning and Budgeting
- Empower LOS, Closing Insight
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Power Point
- Beyond Compare
- Gulf Pack Financial Solutions Software
- CCT/ MMT
- Cenlar, Meyer’s
- Calyx Point, Encompass
- Microsoft Project
- TFS/Project Insight
- Altova (XML Spy)
- Project Account Systems (PACS),
- Microsoft Excel
Scurm Master/ Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Create and manage project, mitigation and communications plans, resource requirements, project costs, and all other project management-related documentation
- Responsible for the development and review of estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and my project management experience.
- Validate that requirements have been gathered by the business analyst using approved BRD documentations
- Identify and communicate project risks to the project team and business leaders; proactively anticipating issues that may compromise the success of meeting project objectives and providing consultation.
- Perform day-to-day management of all phases of the project, including requirements gathering, design, development, test, and deployment
- Collaborate closely with the business owners/stakeholders and technical teams to identify and document detailed requirements, process flows, and data sources.
- Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Prepare interim and adhoc reports as necessary.
- May act as a lead or subject matter expert to less experienced employees within the same or different department(s)
- Lead employees to meet organization’s expectations for productivity, quality and goal accomplishment
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations
- Daily tasks creating and managing Excel reports that are storing within the companies SharePoint system of record.
- Adhering to Confidential
Project Manager III
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Manages client project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information.
- Scheduled and Participate in Executive board member/ Stakeholder meeting and on-site client meetings in order to support successful client project implementation.
- Reviews plans to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and goals.
- Develops project plans outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates.
- Develops and presents major reports or presentations that have substantial technical or business impacts.
- Assigns Client project team members to various project tasks.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among Client project team members, other internal departments and client organizations to meet project goals.
- Extensive skills in the analysis and integration of RealEC Exchange software; Closing Insight, Empower LOS, and FHA Electronic Appraisal Delivery (EAD).
- Managed client project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
- Tested, documented and trained personnel on “Closing Insight” application both internally (Implementation Managers and Implementation Analyst) and externally (clients and consultants).
- Recognized for major contribution for successful implementation of Closing and Document Signing projected to deliver $ 3 million in revenue to BKFS over the next 3 years and “Closing Insight” that is projected to deliver $2.47 million in revenue for BKFS over the next 5 years.
- Developed project plans for Lenders outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates.
- Triage, and validate issues for clients and consultants.
- Managed project risks, issues/problems and progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assisted with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Built strong, collaborative relationships both internally with Development, QA, Configuration Management and Lenders to establish ownership of key initiatives across business levels and functions.
- Developed and presented ad-hoc reports that have substantial business impact internally to the project team or externally to the Lenders Line of Business (LOB).
- Recognized for major contribution for successful implementation of “Closing Insight” for Lender BB&T Corporation that is projected to deliver $1.80 million in revenue for BKFS over the next 5 years.
- Supported go-live and upgrades for clients by assisting in installation, and configuration Oracle base client server host system.
- Research, document and train Implementation Managers and Implementation Analyst for functional and technical applications and modules.
- Lead day to day operations, create and maintain issues tracking logs using excel. This excel report was used in during client project status meetings. All reports are kept within the companies system of record SharePoint.
- Lead and support Lender and Settlement agent’s collaboration projects, Fees Services, and MISMO validation data.
Project Management / Change Management Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Lead, documented and facilitated sessions to identify core system gaps, implement internal controls, and automate processes for acquiring institutions of failed Reverse Mortgage program.
- Developed and implemented new processes/procedures to improve operating efficiency and to ensure timeliness.
- Identified merger inefficiencies and redundancy for a $3 billion publicly traded financial institution, which produced over $5 million in annual cost savings and a 17% reduction in staff.
- Documented processes for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency file review project of the largest loan servicer to identify best practices, eliminate inconsistency, increase accuracy, and increase production.
- Implemented Confidential Loss Share policies, procedures, and audit documentation in accordance with client’s individual Loss Share Agreements for Loss Share Admin., Special Assets, and Loan Servicing departments.
- Prepared CFPB portfolio reports including delinquencies, concentrations, and investor analyses.
- Provided borrower credit information to credit agencies, banks, and other parties.
- Scheduled annual property inspections and compile documentation for Asset Review Committee. Assist Chief Investment Officer with Asset Review Committee meetings and minutes.
- Requested annual financial statements and other loan agreement documents for borrowers.
- Worked with Chief Credit Officer, Attorneys, Borrowers & Management on workouts, term adjustments, for foreclosures.
Senior, Program/ Operations Manager
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Monitors workflow and operational efficiency in order to recommend changes and operational improvements
- Responsible for the direction and training of subordinate unit managers and team managers
- Implements changes to enhance efficiency and high-quality customer transactions.
- Monitoring and maintaining project financial and project profitability, to include revenue forecasting per project.
- Calculating, preparing and delivering invoices or account statements according to the established clients SOW.
- Directly responsible for the execution of site level initiatives as identified by site leadership.
- Examines residential loan documentation for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with appropriate company and secondary market investor standards
- Evaluates credit decisions for accuracy based upon established risk parameters and in accordance with policy, program, and product guidelines
- Examine different lending types (conventional, government-backed, home equity, etc.)
- Responds to company, individual, and investor audits
- Evaluate risks within well-defined parameters per a limited underwriting authority.
- Review applications, MVR's, Experience Mods, Loss Experience, Loss Control Reports, Product
- Consults management, other underwriters, Internet, and Best Underwriting Guide. Evaluate coverage. Review applications, endorsement requests and renewals for limits and coverage requested.
- Established procedures, in consultation with the Firm’s Senior Officer, for the handling, management response, remediation, retesting and closing of noncompliance and risk issues;
- Provided risk support, advice, and guidance to the Firm’s Senior Officer and the GBM Global Markets businesses in connection with Title VII (swap dealing activities) of the Dodd-Frank Act
- Performed as an advisor, monitored, and educational role to achieve a conservative risk culture with government and self-regulatory organization rules
- Fees daily activities ensuring adherence to deadlines and quality standards and adherence to procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. client inquiries, transaction research).
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Supervised over 45 employees and total mortgage company operations for the main office and one branch with a total of $3.9 million in assets.
- Established new outsourcing relationships with several local bank allowing us to capture new business revenue in the processing and underwriting. This generated a monthly business revenue of 1.2 million dollars.
- Participated in establishing a preferred lender relationship with the Memphis Grizzles NBA team.
- Supervised successful conversion from manual to computerized record-keeping, resulting in enhanced customer service and account reporting.
- Imported new borrowers into loan servicing software. Processed payments and annual taxes reporting.
- Obtained required documents for the HAMP loan modification requests.
- Implemented and maintained policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with federal banking regulations.