- Have worked closely with application development teams to understand requirements and align the plan to reach the approved project targets.
- Have worked closely with development and testing teams managing and co-coordinating overall project, as well as individual task efforts.
- Reviewed that designs are in-line with requirements and application standards (after reaching a consensus regarding the overall application).
- Project deliverables have included (but not limited to):
- Migration of data from legacy systems
- Enhanced functionality for new Integrated systems
- The Addition of reporting capabilities
- Enhanced Sarbanes Oxley controls for compliance
- Very well versed in the usage of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, and Access).
- Have used Excel pivot tables for analyzing large amounts of data.
- Have used Access to reconcile data from testing as well as other types of analyses.
- Reviewed and tested new functionality and migrated detail - providing feedback and direction.
- Completed formal training in Business Case writing.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Project Reporting via Meeting minutes and Project owner Status.
Confidential, New York, New York 3/08 - Present Project Manager / Sr. Business Analyst
- Managed multiple teams for a multinational Citrix desktop rollout (MS Office 2003 to MS Office 2007) and Lotus Notes to Outlook / Exchange migration.
- Managed design and implementation of plans, process, and procedure documentation related to scheduled migrations and implementations.
- Worked with Systems Engineering to coordinate server builds and updates to the gold image for the new server environment.
- Coordinated server retirement plans with Operations and Systems Engineering.
- Managed offsite migration and implementation teams to deliver the new desktop on time.
- Managed the AD Data setup in support of the migration from Notes to Outlook.
- Conducted interviews, held interactive sessions, and reviewed all documented findings with various business groups to publish the Business Requirements and System Design requirements.
- Coordinated the development of the issues tracking DB with the SharePoint development team.
- Managed development and implementation of the communications and training components for the desktop rollout.
- Facilitated the closure of issues relating to design, migrations, and implementations.
- Conducted top level reviews with Senior Management.
- Coordinated migrations for special case Executives.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ 9/05 - 3/08 Project Manager / Senior Business Process Analyst
- Managed offshore technical teams that designed and developed an automated SARBOX Control application for the System Development Life Cycle process (Agile and Waterfall Hybrid environment).
- Managed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual IT Activity Report design and creation.
- Managed creation of Process and procedure documentation related to IT Control Objectives as well as other supporting areas.
- Managed the migration of data in ClearQuest needed for the new application.
- Interfaced with multiple Business entities in support of the data migration and application implementation.
- Facilitated the closure of issues relating to the SARBOX Control application design.
- Conducted top level reviews with Senior Management.
- Managed the development and deployment of workforce planning roll and responsibility templates and forms.
- Managed the alignment of Internal AIU IT Control Objectives to COBIT Control Objectives.
- Interfaced with application teams and offsite technical teams for process definitions / changes related to Change Management, Release management, Development, Procurement (H/W, S/W, and Consulting Service Management), Systems Security, and Site Security.
- Interfaced with offsite technical teams to design and develop an approval form or Change Management and System Development Life Cycle processes.
- Aligned external vendor processes with AIU corporate standards.
- Developed and designed a self assessment form for use by AIU IT Development teams for Sarbanes testing.
Confidential Lafayette, NJ 11/02 - 9/05 Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- Scheduled weekly status meetings and tracked open issues, issued weekly meeting minutes, and followed up on deliverables and open issues.
- Managed and facilitated user and functional application requirements definition (including interfacing with Developers, Business sponsors and other Business Analysts) for the Safety Pharmacology Intranet application (GUI, GUI validation rules / Business Rules, Statistical Analysis model design, Use Cases for Preclinical Study Design… etc.).
- Developed and designed Excel 2002 templates (and Functional Specification) for Lab use during preclinical testing of compounds as part of an Intranet Safety Pharmacology application.
- Interfaced with application owners and technical teams for systems changes, debugging, defect management, release management, testing, production implementation and product support.
- Created Standard Operating Procedures for new processes, updated any applicable existing SOPs, conducted any user training, and developed help materials / manuals as required for any new applications.
- Created test plans, cases, and scripts for Intranet Safety Pharmacology applications.
Confidential, 52 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 8/00 - 10/02 Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- Managed multiple highly complex initiatives for Corporate Business Services, integrating newly acquired businesses (JP Morgan, H&Q, and Chase Home Finance) onto Chase Corporate Business Services platforms (including all client data and generating new associated reference data).
- Created project plans for integration of newly acquired companies to the Corporate Reference Data, Fixed Assets, and General Ledger systems using MS Project 98 (facilitated work breakdown sessions with business and IT, including project scope and adhering to all JP Morgan Chase corporate principles, processes, policies, standards, and issues management).
- Worked with Corporate Business Senior Management to modify / approve floor plans, internet café designs, office space layout / design,…etc., as well as working with technology groups and operational and infrastructure groups to assure DR and BC plans were updated accordingly.
- Facilitated information gathering meetings / JAD sessions with Developers, Business subject matter experts, Technical Mgmt, and Business analysts and was responsible for GAP and business process and requirement analysis and documentation creation and review for combining / integrating JP Morgan and Chase Corporate platforms for the Corporate Business Services unit.
- Facilitated and lead the planning sessions involving Business and IT representatives for web site design, implementation, and rollout for the new integrated forms for internal corporate client reference data.
- Developed functional requirements, Use Cases and Specifications, for the new integrated Corporate Client Reference Data System and Forms.
- Created test plans, cases, and scripts for Lotus Notes Client Reference Data System applications for Financial Services.
- Developed procedures, conducted training, and created help materials as required for any new Client Reference Data System applications or integrations.
- Worked with technical teams and application owners for systems changes, debugging, defect management, release management, testing, production implementation and product support.
Confidential, Lafayette, NJ 7/00 - 8/00 Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Created User Manuals for Toxicology client server applications for preclinical trial applications.
- Documented and presented all application and file testing results.
- Worked as liaison with technical teams and application owners for systems debugging and testing.
- Wrote and ran test cases.
- Recorded and tracked defects using MS Office 97 tools.
Confidential, MetroTech, Brooklyn, NY 2/00 - 6/00 Senior Business Analyst
- Facilitated meetings and design sessions for the development of systems requirements for migration of client server applications to an Internet application for client reporting.
- Conducted information gathering interviews for business processes, and documented process flows, and database / file interfaces using MS Office 97 tools.
- Analyzed and verified inventory and status of data warehouse changes to identify all data needed for the accounting and custody reporting and testing.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ 6/98 - 2/00 Senior Business Analyst
- Facilitated, developed, and published documentation / requirements for business processes / process flows and all interfaces to associated client information databases (Shareholder - IDMS, DRP History - IDMS and DB2, Check Reconciliation - DB2, Financial Accounting - DB2, etc.) and applications such as customer service, dividend payments, financial business services, cash and share reconciliation, etc.
- Created and updated project plans in ABT project workbench and MS Project 98 using Bank One project methodology and tools. Responsible for updating senior management on any impacting issues.
- Created numerous diagrams including Use Cases, depicting system dependencies and structure of overall business process flow for nearly all of the business groups within EquiServe including any vendor transmissions using Visio 5.0.
- Worked as liaison between in house and offshore technical teams as well as managers from all facets of the business to develop business requirements including data model, functional specifications, test plans, test cases, program flows and documentation to be used for unit and systems testing.
- Facilitated the development, design and publication of documentation for business continuity and disaster recovery process flows for multiple business units including all necessary applications such as customer service, dividend payments, financial business services, cash and share reconciliation, etc.
- Analyzed and verified inventory and status of inventory to identify all programs needing remediation, testing and eventual production release and sign off.
- Obtained sign-offs for various milestones in accordance with corporate methodologies.
- Developed a very high level of trust and cooperation within all business units at the First Chicago Trust Company division of EquiServe.
- Worked as liaison to Risk Management for the "Year 2000" disaster recovery project.
Programmer/Business Analyst/ Software Test Engineer Confidential, Norwich, NY 10/97 - 6/98 Confidential, Greene, NY 2/95 - 10/97 Confidential, Syracuse, NY 2/90 - 2/95 Confidential, Binghamton, NY 6/86 - 2/90 Confidential, Syracuse, NY, 12/85 - 6/86
B.S. Electrical Engineering.
- Applications- Microsoft Office, Visio, and Sharepoint,
- Operating Systems- Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- .NET (C#, Web Services and Oracle backend)
- Databases: SQL Server 6.5, Oracle, and IDMS
- IBM Mainframe MVS
- QA Hiperstation Automated testing tool
- Lotus Notes.