- To stay competitive in the field of Software Quality Assurance.
Experienced Quality Assurance Analyst emphasis on standalone, client server and web based applications using Manual testing techniques. (3 years)
- Excellent experience in Creating Test plans covering all conditions and eliminating redundancies.
- Good experience in creating, modifying, and enhancing both manual Test Scripts created in Test Director\\Quality Center.
- Experience includes Functional testing, System testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Black Box Testing, Manual and Regression testing.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Working knowledge of testing applications on 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX environments, as well as testing mobile applications (Android\\Windows).
- Excellent team player ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently. Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Expertise in Bug Tracking Reports using Bug tracking Tools, possess excellent skills in Bug Reporting using Test Director\\Quality Center.
February 2007 - Present QA Tester/IT Tech
Currently- Confidential Arlington, TX
- Used Quality CenterforTest Plans, Test Case, & Bug Tracking.
- Make decisions on testing approachesfor applications based on scope, estimates, requirements of changes and expected release.
- Plan, Manage, and OwnRelease testing, setting overall testing direction and strategy.
- Analyzing and Identifying the Test Cases based on requirement documents of the application.
- Performed Black Box, Functional, Integration, User Acceptance testing (UAT),Manual and Regressiontesting for application.
- Conduct formal QA reviews during application deployment life cycle
- Recently started learning Selenium testing.
- Designed and tested websites for the company.
- Handling all IT/Networking issues in the office.
- Cellphone, game console, and computer repair
Environment: MS Project Office, IPhone, Android, XML, HTML, Java, HP Quality Center, Test director, UNIX, Windows NT/2000, & Mobile DeviceManagementSuite.
2 months contract -IT Technician/Tester
- It technician
- RF/EVDO testing
- Flashing, diagnostics, software testing
- Tarrant County Community College
- High School Diploma