Confidential†- 11 years of total service†
FIELD SUPPORT ENGINEER†1998 - 2000
- Provided global technical support for product defects for GSM Market Region.
- Ensured issue resolution of all software product defects and emergency software issues and incorporated resolution into
- upcoming design streams.
- Responsible for on-call coverage as required for any service degradation in call processing.
- Resolved customer issues as reported by providing an explanation, workaround, or software solution.
- Interacted with team members to define, isolate, and resolve technical problems.
TEST ENGINEER - Confidential –†2000 - 2002
- Performed system and regression level testing on Meridian 1 products which delivered quality software that met or exceeded
- customer expectation.
- Developed product test plans from design specifications and generated/executed test cases.
- Provided source knowledge and coordinate with design team to resolve any problems found during test case writing and/or
- Documented test case results for accurate submission to database.
- Offered accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
- Researched and resolved questions received via telephone and remedy tickets in a timely manner.
PRODUCT TESTER –†2002 - 2004
- Developed and executed a suite of over 500 test plans and test cases for verification of OAM and CACP Configuration
- Management tool in the CDMA wireless network.
- Assisted with scheduling lab shifts and allocating test equipments between shift owners.
- Troubleshot hardware/software to ensure in ready state for testing.
- Documented defects in the Clarify tracking database.
- Participated in QA reviews and provided a weekly status to management regarding the state of the product.
- Administered weekly upgrade of the BSC hardware components.
NETWORK CONFIGURATION ENGINEER†– 2004 - 2009
- Prepared implementable detailed network designs based on specific customer input requirements.
- Provided input to pre-sales team for network expansion and supported the integration, installation and commissioning teams.
- Performed engineering studies to determine hardware and software requirements to meet forecasted capacity needs.
- Managed market activity and provided software configuration files to customer networks.
- Provided all necessary configuration support to ensure successful application of software files.
- Created method of procedure to aid in application of software files.
- Configured ATM/CBRS ISSHO routing to allow network expansion.
- Participated in internal reviews with various groups - Network Engineering, Network Installation/Commissioning/Integration,
- Project Managers, and Sprints Wireless.
CASH REMITTANCE ANALYST†– 2009 - Present
- Responsible for reconciling mortgage loan payments, payoff, and special handling/exception payments.
- Perform batch control on daily cash receipts and bank adjustments.
- Research, correct and document missing or misapplied funds.
- Review account adjustments, partial payments and complete zero coupon requests.
Bachelor of Science
Confidential, Jackson, MS
CDMA, GSM, CACP, PP15K, ATM, ONP, MTX/BSC, Meridian 1 PBX, Clarify, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Protel, COBOL, C, C++, Java, JCL, AS400, GUI, NetTerm, CLIAPP, SQL EVDO
Microsoft Office Suite: