Accomplished Quality Assurance Analyst
Experienced in coordinating test strategies and test plans for Web based applications. Excel in developing manual test cases and scripts using Mercury Quality Center, QuickTest Pro, and Test Director. Adept using MS SQL and Query Analyzer to gather required test criteria. Manage defect tracking and resolution in defect management tool.Expert analyst experienced troubleshooting complex problems and recommending strategic, forward thinking solutions.Excel in facilitating projects across functional departments through systems development life cycle. Engage in all aspects of Project Management: estimate project plans, prioritize tasks, assign resources, track deliverables, and provide support documentation.
Experienced professional with excellent business competencies including:
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with strong customer service orientation
- Balances multiples priorities with targeted focus
- Independent self-starter who needs minimal supervision
- Team player in collaborative environments
- Manages vendor relationships and client expectations
- Thrives in fast paced and deadline oriented workplaces
- Outstanding work ethic; responds quickly to client requests
Support the VicePresident of International Homeland Security and Disaster Management, one of five direct reports to the CEO.Managethe executive\'s Outlook calendar and contacts proactively;keep executive on time and on track.Schedule appointments, meetings, conference calls and detailed travel itineraries for executive with 60% travel schedule. Create domestic and international travel itineraries using American Express Axiom software.Assist with annual creation of conference and sector budgets.
- Manage and submit business and expense reimbursement requests, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Create weekly reports with data exported from Sharepoint into Excel.
- Manage IEM's procedure for acquiring international business visas company-wide.
- Create all India travel itineraries for the CEO including calendar management during travel.
- Coordinate attendance of 20 annual conferences for executive's sector, several requiring exhibit space.
- Manage coordination of marketing materials, booth display, and giveaways for exhibited conferences.
- Attend select conferences to represent IEM at exhibit space and build client relationships.
Supported award-winning defined contribution participant and plan sponsor Web sites by performingquality assurance planning and manual testing for all online projects for Sales, Marketing, Relationship Managers, Client Services, Recordkeeping and a Call Center. Communicated with developers, business units, and project teams to define and document testing requirements, strategy, expectations, schedules, standards, and signoffs.
- Provided test data, test cases, manual test scripts and test execution for new client Web site offerings with functionality including white-label and partner branding, Roth 401(k) capabilities, automatic enrollment, and account rebalancing.
- Coordinated test plans to upgrade participant sign-on functionality from SSN and PIN to User ID and Password for 6 partner-branded Web sites.
- Managed unit, systems and user acceptance testing for the integration of online guidance and advice products, providing nearly 100 retirement plans with an integrated online experience resulting in specific retirement strategy recommendations for their plan participants.
- Reduced advice and guidance Web application regression testing time by 60% through the modification of test plans.
- Used exceptional organizational and team building skills to facilitate work sessions with internal clients and external vendors to gather business requirements and implement projects plans for all online initiatives.
- Generated ad-hoc SQL reports of automated phone and Web statistics for two million participants across 600 retirement plans.
- Managed vendor relationships including vendor selection, contract review, statement of work orders, management of expenses, systems development, testing and quality assurance.
- Maintained all Web content, graphics, compliance standards, plan documents, fund fact sheets, and branding strategy for Merrill Lynch Web sites using HTML and CSS.
K-Force Developer Consultant Confidential, 1998-2000
Supported a mainframe based Accounting, Materials and Procurement System on a year 2000 project.
- Performed business analysis, functional design, and detail specifications.
- Programmed, tested, and implemented program changes using COBOL.
- Performed as Project Manager with consultants based in India; on as needed basis.
- Pensions Team Leader/Systems Consultant Confidential, 1986-1998
- Supported a mainframe based Financial Reporting System and a Pension System.
- Supervised 5 application developers on two mainframe systems.
- Responded to all programming and analysis requests using COBOL.
- Wrote functional requirements and technical specifications.
Mercury Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Test Director, MS SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, Visio, Ultraedit, HP Extreme Dialogue, COBOL, MVS JCL, VM,Outlook, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, , Sungard's OmniPlus, OmniStation, PlanWeb and PlanOffice, American Express Axiom, Webex, Sharepoint, Dropbox, Deltek.Education
Confidential, Manchester, NH - BS Marketing
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ - Programming Certificate
Confidential, London, England - Study abroad program