- Looking for a challenging position in Software/Web Development/QA Engineering.
STATUS: US Citizen
Implementation Engineer at Confidential Sept '10 - Present
- Configured Xperience application as per the client\'s specifications
- Created templates for invites that are compatible in all email clients
- Created CSS file for the look and feel of the Survey
- Created CSV and XML files for building the survey
- Led our India team for their implementation activities.
Software Tester at Confidential Computer School July \'10 - Sept \'10
- Testedsocial networking application (Waysgo.com) that allows users with different levels of expertise to exchange reviews. It also provides a unique approach for business-to-customer interaction.
- Involved in analyzing the application along with team members
- Created test cases and executed them. Reported software defects and documented them.
- Tested browser compatibility in IE6, IE8, Firefox 3.5/3.6 and Chrome
- Tested usability of the SlickPic.com photo sharing web-based application developed
- Identified and reported several usability problems
Web Developer Intern at Confidential USA Jan '10 - Jun'10
Created and released the beta version of the website using jquery etc.
Web Site Designer for Confidential Sept '09 - Jan '10
Creating a website for Confidential, an Indian restaurant in Sunnyvale.
Confidential April '04 - May '05
Developed DSP software for Automatic Collision Avoider.
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/98/95/3.1X, Mac OS and MS-DOS 6.2
Software/Application: Visual Studio 2005, ETL development, Visual Studio 2008, Adobe
Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, MS Office Applications, GIMP, LAMP, and WAMP.
Test Automation: Selenium IDE/RC
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet and Intranet
Virtualization: VMware Server
Bug Tracking: Elementool, Bugzilla
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera
Software Quality Assurance July\'10 - Sept'10
Learnt SDLC, Automation, Black-box testing, and art of writing test cases.
Courses at Foothill Community College Aug \'08 - Jun'10
Project — Created a website using CSS and XHTML standards. Created blogs and Podcast as a part of the project.
Project — Learnt how to define and create a structured information of any kind. Created a Movie database using XML.
Ruby On Rails
Project — Created a website to host free Ads with user login capabilities. It used Sqlite database and used MVC architecture.
Take away—Learnt how to use Regular expressions to search a file and to extract contents using Hashes.
Java for Programmers
Project — Learnt MVC architecture, created applets, user GUI using SWING and used various Java data structures to achieve the same.
Project — Created various applications like Hotel Reservations, Smart Phone application - Conference Registration, etc.
PHP, Advance PHP and MYSQL
Take away—Learnt the various concepts of the server-side scripting language like creating forms, security, Smarty, error-handling and also learnt MYSQL.
- Courses at Confidential May \'08 - Aug \'08
Professional Web Development
Project — Learnt how to create a website using Adobe Tools. Created a personal Website as a class project using various Adobe tools and also with a form page using ASP.
Project — Created instance, database from scratch. Created tablespace, tables, and user accounts.
- Confidential, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, India
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, May '05
- Gold Medalist in Confidential for being the topper among 256 constituent colleges.
- Graduated with highest academic standing distinction at Confidential.