- Over 8+ years of experience in Software testing, Software Quality Analysis of Web, Windows, Web Services,Client/Serverapplications and databases in Finance, Healthcare & Media Industries.
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA Life Cycle andin all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTPand Mercury Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Good experience in mobile testing using APPIUM in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Automation Tool like Selenium, protractor.
- Good experience on Selenium Automation using WebDriver and Server. Heavy programming using Java, Junit, TestNG.
- Expertise in functional testing AUT using Selenium IDE and SeleniumWebDriver using Junit/TestNGtesting framework.
- Experience in working with Build Systems like Ant, Maven and continuous integration systems like Jenkins, Hudson,Team City, and Cruise Control.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI,XML and WSDL; and in providing required input data to request XML& get the required data from response XML & use the response data from other request XML using SOAP UI.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing, system testing, performance testing, sanity testing, exception testing, compatibility testing & security testing of client/server and web - based applications.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Jira, and Test Director/Quality Center (QC) and Team Foundation Server.
- Expertise in performing the Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing for the apps on different platform like Android, Java, BREW
- Expertise in performing manual testing&Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Expertise of testing the application developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, .Net Technology etc.
- Experience in both Waterfalland Agile project environment.
- Extensive experience with Visual Source Safe and Microsoft Office tools (MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).
- Proficient in testing database of applications developed with SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations
- Have built a test automation framework based on Page Object Model,TestNG and Selenium Webdriver
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) &Git
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, Manual Testing, Appium (Android Testing), JMeter
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), Rational Clear quest.
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, UML.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 & server 2003, UNIX and Linux
Mobile Manual Testing: Android, iOS.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Automation Engineer/ Mobile Tester
- Analyzed Business Requirements Documents to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, Junit functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files
- Developed automation test cases using Seetest, TestNG framework and Selenium WebDriver
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and Junit Framework
- Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA for highly transactional E-commerce websites
- Quickly moved into role dealing with in depth and sensitive POI data due to personal adaptability of new tools and research abilities
- Responsible for implementation of Keyword, DataDriven Frameworks, Page Object Model using Selenium WebDriver and Java
- Automation of test cases using Selenium Web driver, TestNG, Page object Model(POM)
- Performed Manual, Functional and Regression Testing on mobile platforms for android and iOS using Appuim
- Verified mobile and web based educational games software applications on both Android and iOS platforms
- Involved in wallet application testing using perfecto cloud tool for different OS versions
- Performed testing of application through the use of virtual emulators
- Used Waterfall, Agile(SCRUM)&combination of the two Methodology on the projects
- Testing Mobile apps with Mobile application tools like PERFECTO mobile
- Organized MySQL Database to support data gathered for ReallyExcelling Consulting
- Test Case design, Test Case execution and Defect Tracking using ALM Quality Center 11.0
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions. Developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber
- Managed and administered multiple instances of GIT, including build server and operating environment
- Publish & Consume Web services (SOAP & REST) - Axis2, CXF and Spring Web Services
- Worked on python based test frameworks and test driven development with automation tools
- Used Maven for building the WebDriver project. py
- Worked on Unit Test cases and Protractor Test cases
Environment: s: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, JMeter, Maven, Junit, Quality Center, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, agile, GIT, SQL, Android, Oracle and WindowsConfidential, Los Altos, CA
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using JUnit prior to agile release
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches
- Involved in developing Test Strategy, Test Plans and test cases, Design and developed the manual tests and automated tests using Selenium Webdriver in Java
- Experience in configuring application framework by processing excel spreadsheets using Apache POI
- Implemented DataDriven,POM using Java, Selenium WebDriver
- Tested the behavior of the page on Android mobiles using the Appuim driver
- Utilized Sauce Labs and Browser emulators for cross platform browser testing
- Used Emulators and IOS Simulators to perform manual testing of native mobile applications
- Involved in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Scrum methodology
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the database and ETL solutions. Developed technical specifications that included Flow Diagrams and Process flows
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java scripts in JUnit
- Serve as a technical advisor and the primary implementer for new capabilities in JIRA
- Worked on BDD Cucumber/gherkin format for Test Scenarios Using Acceptance Test Criteria
- Experience with acceptance test driven development using Rspec, Cucumber and Ruby gems
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation
- Experience in parsing XML and JSON based WebServices/APIs response
- Developed and implemented the app database to integrate the payment history data and payment center location data in XML and JSON format coming from the main database servers
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management
- Developed build using ANT and MAVEN as build tools and used Jenkins to kick off the builds move from one environment to other non-production environments
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Maven, Appium (Android), TestNG, Quality Center, Firepath, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD, Android, SQL, Oracle and Windows, JMeter, Jasmine.Confidential, Louisville, KY
Automation/ Mobile Tester
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches
- Designed, developed and implemented POM based automation-testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium 2.53.1 with C#
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology. Ensure the development teams are practicing core agile principles
- Created database objects like tables, constraints to enable referential integrity, views, procedures, functions, triggers, packages, materialized views, Indexes Synonyms and Sequences to support ETLor dashboard features
- Automated the build process to create the installers from TFS, so that team can build their installers whenever the code changes
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches requirements
- Quality analysis and review of Member Touchpoint Measures ( MTM) for validity and reliability of the accuracy of different departments
- Create custom JSON/XML Assertors, for validation of SOAP and REST API calls for storing and analyzing data input/output and error codes
- Developed Web applications and services such as HTML5, JSON and XML
Automation/ Mobile Tester
- Executed written test case scenarios, including manual, automated, and data-driven regression testing, and GUI verification by using QuickTest Professional ( QTP)
- Performed Data-Driven Testing and Text Output values by using Global and Local spreadsheets in QTP for testing multiple data
- Extensively worked on handling the application response for Positive and Negative set of data using Data Driven Testing using QTP
- Database/ ETL/Reports testing. Validated the data derived in the target table if it is adhering to the standards and business rules
- Identified shipments failures and escalated to assigned global quality control center
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation
- Fetched data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser
- Write, modify, and execute formal manual unit and system test cases for new and preexisting software features
- Converted Manual Integration tests into automated tests. Used QTP extensively for the purpose of GUI and Functionality testing
Environment: Selenium RC, Java, Junit, SQL, DHTML, Jira, VBScript, HTML, MSWord, MS Excel, UNIX, WindowsConfidential, Lakeland, FL
- Performed Positive and Negative testing by inputting valid and invalid data
- Performed Regression testing to ensure that changes made to software did not introduce any new bugs
- Extensively used QTP integrated environment like Data Table, Actions, and Recovery scenarios
- Developed complex SQL queries for data validation and data verification based on data mapping document
- Identified appropriate test data in relevant source systems and incorporated this data into test scripts
- Experienced in testing different source feeds of data for ETL and prepared mock data for ETL
- Performed verification, validation and transformations on the source data before loading into target database
- Prepared the Test Results document which summarizes testing activities and results
- Project is developed using waterfall methodology
- Performed Manual Functional testing with QC and ensures that the existing functionality is working properly by performing regression testing with QTP Scripts
- Performed Integration Testing and Batch Testing in QTP
- Involved in creating the Data Base Scripts
- Executed and scheduled the automation test scripts from Quality Center
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing ( UAT ) of the application
Environment: QTP10, UAT, Quality Center 10, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, TOAD, UNIX, HTML, VB Script.Confidential
- Involved in writing the SQL Queries
- Participated in Integration, System, Smoke Testing
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing
- Used Quality Center ( HP QC ) as a bug tracking system
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases
- Implemented waterfall methodology
Environment: Quality Center, Manual testing, UAT, MS SQL Server, SQL, MS Office