- 3+ Years in software industry including testing, support, analysis, design, deployment, maintenance activities and management.
- Strong technical experience in COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM, CICS concepts, selenium testing, manual testing.
- Worked with Confidential.
- Managing all tasks alone along with preparing and maintaining quality documents related to deliverables and process.
- Effective estimation of effort and schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously like quality and priority deliverables.
- Effectively communicated with clients to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing initiatives.
- Experience in coordinating with resources in support of timelines and project deliverables.
- Good experience in manual and Selenium testing.
- Good interpersonal relationship through analytical, technical, and communication skill to overcome any adverse situation.
- Skills to work with tenacity to fulfill the commitment.
Domain: Banking and financial services.
Languages: COBOL, JCL, REXX
Testing: Manual, Selenium
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Tools: File - Aid, Abend-Aid, Xpediter,Changeman, File-Aid for DB2, Endevor, File Manager, CA7 scheduler, soap UI, Jira, confluence.
Databases: DB2, VSAM
Testing Methodology: Functional, GuideWire, WebService, Webbased, DB Testing
Communications: CICS, TSO/ISPF
Technologies used: Manual testing, JIRA, Confluence, SoapUI, Selenium WebdriverResponsibilities:
- Analyzed Requirements with Business Analyst for better understanding and cleared the ambiguity in complex requirements.
- Involved in Sprint planning, daily standup calls and story grooming sessions. Attended status meetings, defect triage on daily basis.
- Reviewing the Functional Requirement Document. Understanding the proposed functionality.
- Actively participated in creating test plan and effort estimation.
- Worked with the team for identifying the finer level of test scenarios and converting them into test cases both for Manual and Automation.
- Prepared Automation test cases using selenium webdriver and maintained it.
- Providing 24X7 production support for the Application.
Environment: IBM/3090 Mainframe, MVS, COBOL, JCL, File-Aid, Endeavour, VSAM, DB2, CA-7, Mainframe testingResponsibilities:
- Maintaining, enhancing and testing the HDC (Host Data Capture) system. Analyzing new requirements which come up and providing technical solutions which are most feasible and cost effective to the client First Data.
- Extensively worked on understanding the business requirements and performed technical enhancements.
- Responsible for supporting the daily activity of the applications by delivering solution to our customer
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Responsible for Documentation of Programs/Jobs/Systems the project.
- Responsible for effective communication with the onsite counterpart also provide day to day status to onsite
- Provided technical and investigative support for functional users on, defects, change requests, debugging issues, testing and report requirements.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by understanding their requirements and implement action plans in team.
- Work closely with the client and management to initiate the new enhancements