To get an Engineering job of Software Test and Development or Quality assurance position
Unix, C, C++, Perl, Linux, SQL, Devtrack, Java, Matlab, Clear Case, LTE, DDTS
Automated Testing, Black box testing, Regression testing. Tools: Mercury Quality Center, WinRunner, Test Director, Taskit, etc
Working Knowledge of: Software Development Life Cycle, Wireless, and VoIP technologies
Software test Engineer, Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL,
Worked on Blackberry Smartphone of different models, loading device with new build, tested cell phone functionality and features such as:
- Registration with different environments remotely "Over the Air", Used different languages such as French, Arabic, etc
- Validated device by sending/receiving emails using different ISPs.
Software Test Engineer, Confidential Vernon Hills, IL
- Verified Wired and Wireless LAN connectivity of Wireless devices with different security protocols such as WEP, WPA, LEAP, etc
- Prepared test plan/test cases when necessary along with a test report after execution of test plan
- Carried out Manual/regression testing of different wireless devices after every new firmware release
- Benchmarked speed for wireless devices of different kinds as required
Software Engineer, Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL,
- Integration Testing of VOIP components: Created test plans/test cases by reviewing VoIP system requirement specifications and ran tests.
- Performed protocol conformance for wired signaling protocols such as Sip, H323, and RTP on VxWorks and Linux platforms
- Developed methods/software tools and Verified voice quality such as echo cancellation, silence suppression, and packet loss concealment
- Created and maintained an internal Web site used for posting test result using HTML and CGI scripts
- Designed methods to simulate degraded LAN for VoIP gateway\'s response analysis procedures using C/Perl scripts on Sun Unix platform.
- Evaluated a set of third party equipment such as SIP Phones and access-ports for interoperability
- Investigated field customer issues for the cause, reproduce and verify software fixes.
Software Engineer, Confidential. Schaumburg, IL,
- Worked on optimizing System parameters to improve the efficiency of the Wireless System
- Established ideal RF conditions for optimal performance of GSM/LTE Wireless on Astro system.
- Led the automated test team for automating more test cases for Two-way Radio device features using Perl scripts, Automated test cases using purl scripts.
- Resolved different issues to improve test environment, fixed defects, and trained new employees.
System Test Engineer, Confidential, Schaumburg, IL,
- Test/integration and validation of different units of iDEN, and CDMA Wireless communication systems
- Prepared and ran test scripts for testing dispatch unit\'s performance and features on Unix platforms.
EDUCATION & Certification:
MS: Electrical Engineering, Confidential