- More than 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance manual for Onsite/Offshore Model
- More than 2 years of Agile Scrum methodology
- Certified Scrum Master with Scrum Alliance
- Extensive knowledge in entire Software Development Life Cycle - Business requirements analysis and testing using Agile, Scrum, Waterfall methodologies.
- Wide exposure to cumulative Software Quality Assurance and testing experience in the area of Manual Testing, Web based applications, Client/Server and Mobility Testing.
- Complete understanding of QA methodologies. Expertise and experience in performing different kinds of testing like black box testing, white box testing, functionality testing, GUI testing, unit testing, negative testing, integration testing, backend testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, regression testing, User Acceptance testing(UAT) and System testing on Windows, LINUX and Unix environments.
- Work with Windows workstations and Windows servers, and Large-scale, multi-tiered applications
- Used Selenium IDE for testing web applications.
- Experience in developing Functional Test Automation using Selenium (IDE, RC) and Junit
- Experience in using Testcase frame works like Junit/Java and TestNG.
- Developed ANT build files for maintaining test automation builds & Java based library to read test data from XML & Properties files using Junit and Selenium.
- Extensively experienced in Manual, functional, system and automated testing, Working in a software development environment with JAVA.
- Proficient experience with Manual and little Automation of Client-Server and Web based Applications on multiple levels of the SDLC and STLC
- Experience in the Unit Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, in system integration, Black box testing, White box Testing, UAT, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Non Functional Testing, Monkey Testing, Exploratory Testing, Sanity and smoke testing, cross browser testing and QA methodologies.
- Familiar with all phases of Project Life Cycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, Software quality standards and configuration management and change management and Quality procedures.
- Testing on Safari/Firefox/Chrome/IE/Opera
- Effective leadership skills with good written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with result oriented approach.
- Experience working Individually and in Team environment
- Able to work collaboratively with testers, developers and other team members in testing high quality, critical complex projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Experience in Testing Mobile Application on mobile devices including windows, Confidential, Confidential and Confidential
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/ Web Driver/Grid, JMeter, Quick Test Professional/Unified Functional Testing, LoadRunner, WinRunner, Selenium TestNG, Apache Maven, JUnit,Eclipse, IntelliJ
ERP: TIBCO, SAP
Ecommerce application: Hybris 5.6/5.7, AEM 6.1
Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center/ALM, Test Director, Clear Quest, JIRA, Testlink, Zephyr, Applitools, Saucelabs
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Scrum
Databases: SOLR(Search), MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g, Teradata, DB2, SQL Server 7.0/2000
Programming Languages: Structured Query Language (SQL),Java, SOAP
Operating System: Windows NT/98/2000/XP Confidential LINUX
UAT Test Engineer
- Work with Business Units to analyzing Business requirements and functional specifications documents and identifying, prioritizing and designing test plans and testcases for User Acceptance testing on the upgraded OFSLL platform.
- Test full loan and financial systems process of Account Servicing, Loss Mitigation, Collections, and Funding.
- Performed Smoke Test on Dev, QA, Prod environments.
- Coordinate and collaborate with development teams to resolve any user issues or defects.
- Work on HP ALM and eRoom to update and provide data to other testers and Business leads.
- Tested different level of users (Collection agents, Managers, Loss Mitigation associate, Funding Associates, Account Servicing associates).
- Working with Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodology.
- Conduct Reporting Bugs using HP ALM.
- Having daily stand ups and Retrospectives at the end of every cycle.
- Trained and lead junior quality analyst testers on process, regression tasks, and path to production. As well as best Scrum processes.
Senior QA Engineer/Lead/Coordinator
- Work with Business Units to analyzing Business requirements and functional specifications documents and identifying, prioritizing and designing test plans, test cases with multiple scenarios for custom built AEM 6.1 components integrated with Hybris backend data.
- Helped Scrum Master/Scrum Coach in partaking in Scrum Master role and tasks for teams whenever a respective teams Scrum Master was unavailable. Partaking Scrum of Scrums and facilitating discussions between team members and resources outside of team to resolve impediments.
- Test full cycle of order placement from AEM 6.1/Hybris 5.7 to SAP.
- Deploying development or developer code to node via Bamboo plans, troubleshooting and resolving issues around deployment to perform testing tasks.
- Performed Regression, Sanity, Functional, Unit, cross-browser/device, and UAT testing using Saucelabs, Ghostlabs.
- Coordinate and collaborate with development teams to resolve any user issues. Supporting development team through testing the build in AWS environment.
- Work on Mobile Testing for Confidential and Confidential . Test Native APP(mPOS) for Confidential and Confidential . Test the application on Apple devices iPad, iPhone, iMac(mini).
- Work on JIRA for Defect Tracking and following up with everyone in the loop.
- Tested different level of users (Authors, Customer Service agents, and customer) on an Ecommerce platform.
- Use Agile Scrum Methodology and Kanban for the project
- Conduct Reporting Bugs using Testlink, JIRA, and Zephyr and monitoring the status
- Use Agile module participating in daily standups, IMR’s, weekly QA leads meetings and other scheduled meetings including brown bag sessions.
- Participate and contribute in debugging and IMR’s to resolve any issues in Production when required.
- Contributed in creation and updating of automation tests covering checkout, backend, and user experiences.
- Use Applitools to verify content for authors and locate bugs on Production and Stage environments.
- Trained and lead junior quality analyst testers on process, regression tasks, and path to production.
- Involved in Release management with a core team of Devops/developers and release managers.
Environment: JAVA, Bamboo, AWS, IntelliJ, HP Quality Center, JIRA, Testlink, Zephyr, Confluence, Windows XP/7/10, Confidential APP, Ecommerce, WIFI, Confidential, SOAP, Hybris 5.6 and 5.7, AEM 6.0 and 6.1Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Work with Business Units to analyzing Business requirements and functional specifications documents and identifying, prioritizing and designing test scenarios for GUI and backend integrated to SOLR and ERP (SAP & TIBCO)
- Test full cycle of warehouse process from Order Upload (209 format), Order Search, Add Order Manual, Order Shipping actions. Upload Products with 303 format, providing detail and summary reports for inventory, tracking customer invoices, printing Order labels with laser and thermal printers.
- Tested different level of users and their capabilities for Web Based Ecommerce system on Maven
- Performing Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Functional GUI, Unit, performance, cross browser testing of the warehouse and e-Commerce Web application (Hybris 4.1 and 5.2).
- Perform API testing; perform REST and Web Service testing. Testing on multi-browser Safari/Firefox/Chrome/IE
- Coordinate and collaborate with development teams to resolve any user issues. Supporting development team through testing the build in CI environment.
- Use Agile Methodology used for the project
- Work on Mobile Testing for Confidential and Confidential . Test Native APP for Confidential and Confidential . Test the application on Apple devices iPad, iPhone, iMac
- Work on JIRA for Defect Tracking and following up with everyone in the loop.
- Conduct Reporting Bugs using in-house proprietary bug tracker system and monitoring the status
- Develop Automation Test Case for e-commerce system using Selenium RC, Web Driver in a Data Driven Framework using TestNG.
- Responsible for implementing test automation framework. Created Automated Test Cases and Test Suites with Java and Selenium Web Driver.
- Use Agile module participating in daily standups, bug scrums meetings, weekly QA leads meetings and other scheduled meetings including brown bag sessions.
- Participate and contribute in debugging and campfires sessions to resolve any issues in Production when required.
- Create and maintain daily integration test report and presenting the report to the Management/ UAT team members.
Environment: Selenium RC/IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, Eclipse, JRules, Quality Center, Clearcase, TestNG, Apache, Maven, PL/SQL, UNIX, HTML, CSS Oracle, Windows XP/7/10, Confidential APP, Ecommerce, WIFI, Confidential, SOAP,TIBCO. Hybris 5.2,SOLR Oracle.Confidential, Fort Worth, Texas
Loan Mortgage Retention Servicer
- Strong knowledge of FDCPA TCPA and FRC
- Monitored and collected delinquent account data on a daily basis.
- Performed borrower financial evaluations to develop nonpayment strategies and options.
- Established and followed target goals for all accounts.
- Provided assistance to other loss mitigation specialists as needed.
- Ensured appropriate resolutions from problem area identification.
- Researched and performed knowledge transfer of guidelines and legal requirements of accounts across all of United States
- Worked on Loan Administration Mortgage Portal and AS400 systems while resolving accounts and discussing solutions.
- Handled escalated scenarios with customers to provide the best solution when Supervisors were not in office.