Familiar with: Java, Selenium, Intelli - J, SQL - PL-SQL, GIT, GIT Hub, Subversion, Quality Center, Version One, q-Test, JIRA
Payment processing with: Verisign & Cyber Source. Fraud processing with Accertify
Some experience with: Oracle, SQLPlus, Soap-UI, Jenkins, Restful & M-Dot testing, XML messaging and Linux
User Acceptance Tester & End User Coordinator
- Review business requirements and acceptance criteria. Create user test plans.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases. Communicate status of deliverables to key stake holders. Develop, document and maintain detailed user test cases.
- Work with project team to identify risks. Troubleshoot technical and user issues. Schedule, setup and conduct live End User Testing. Manual testing with IOS & Android Phone/Tablets.
Senior QA Analyst
- I was a Team member across Waterfall, Agile and Maintenance projects. Focusing on Consumer facing Autotrader ‘Sell Your Car’ and ‘Classic Cars’ using PC, MAC and Mobile devices. Verifying all data processed and updated as expected thru the systems.
- Was the Lead QA in the first iterations of ‘Trade-In Marketplace’ (now Kelly Blue Book ‘Instant Cash Offer’). This covered both the Consumer and Dealer facing sites. Much of the testing was via API to verify the data from external systems was returned correctly.
- QA for the transition of payment system from Verisign to Cyber Source. This was a very large project, impacting all of the financial transactions for the company.
- Lead QA in the implementation of 3rd party fraud system, Accertify. Awarded ‘Unsung Hero’ on that project.
- Lead QA for the first iterations of the Autotrader mobile product. This was direct API (back end) testing as there was no UI (front end) during this phase.
- Developed the base line automation for the Sell Your Car product. Awarded ‘QA of the Quarter’ for that endeavor. This project started in a proprietary automation (A3) and then switched to Selenium.
- Lead QA for the integration of the standalone Sell Your Car product into the overall Consumer code base.
Test Engineer II
- I was involved in the complete cycle of products related to development, test and deployment. The products ranged from simple Vmail to Video Portals. This included writing and revising requirements, writing test design documents, writing and implementation of test cases.
- Creation of a Video test automation system for performance validation of software before shipment to Customers.
- Second level support to verify and recreate Customer issues. This included the Creation of Lab systems to match Customer systems. Work with Engineering to determine the cause issue and the implementation of a corrective action. The creation of MOP (Method Of Procedure) documents for field technicians for corrective actions and software or hardware upgrades.
- Retrieve, compile and report on system resources and usage for Major Customer accounts. Developed automated scripts to retrieve and compile the data. Assist in coordination of large scale integration and modification of users within the Bellsouth system to insure resources and system usage