- Over 10 yrs. experience in Design, maintenance of structural product definition by preparing design layouts, drawings, modifying existing designs and resolving design discrepancies.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly.
- Practice relevant company, industry (design, drafting, parts) techniques to plan, lay - out, and maintain data depicting engineering designs (detail, assembly and installation drawings or datasets).
- Implemented engineering and manufacturing best practices to achieve a balanced approach to cost, schedule and performance requirements.
- Supported existing standards for product structure naming and organization.
- Self-directed for prioritizing and scheduling work activity in support of team.
- Assist in the development and deployment of reasonable standards for drafting.
- Proficient in managing large Confidential assemblies and associated drawings.
- Experience with ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41.
Confidential, Chula Vista, CA
- Researched, prepared, processed ECO, ECR per UTC release process and systems for Confidential, Confidential final review, approval.
- Collaborated with Design, Stress, Manufacturing, Materiel for design requirements.
- Released CATIA MBD details, assembly’s model, BOM, meet release schedules, Designed per mandatory regulatory requirements, company specifications.
- Utilized CATIA V5 R21, ENOVIA, Teamcenter, Adobe Pro 3DPDF, MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
Confidential, Hood River, OR
- Provided technical assistance on company supported computer Confidential applications and platforms.
- Consults, analyzes, resolves customer's engineering- Confidential migration requirements, reviews potential solutions and proposes future options.
Confidential, Everett, WA
- Researched, Integrated existing Confidential, Galley design option for Boeing 737, 747-400, A350 Galleys, using composite materials, laminate, sheet metal, machined parts.
- Integrated Flight attendant panel for Confidential Super Jets 100 (SSJ 100), Confidential air ventilation system. CATIA V5, UG-NX 7.5, Teamcenter.
- Operate computer systems that provide logistic support information for submarine supplies and accounting functions.
- Prepare inventory reports and correspondence.
- Order, store, check and issue Confidential aircraft and aeronautical equipment and accessories including flight gear.
- Keep official publications up to date. Work under the supervision of a Supply officer.