Languages Java, C#, PL/SQL
Scripting Languages Python, VB Script, Java Script.
Web Technologies ASP.NET, HTML,CSS
Databases SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL
Operating Systems Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux (Ubantu), Android
Technologies &ToolsBugzilla, Eclipse,Informatica, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Visual Source Safe, Photoshop, ADO.NET, NUnit, SVN
Basic KnowledgeSoftware Development Life Cycle, Sitecore, White Box, Black Box, Manual Testing.
IAG \\ Ultra mobile Group (UMG) \\ SW Validation and Testing Intern (Feb 2011 to Nov 2011)
- Hands on experience with hardware and software set-up of Android based tablets and
- Mobile for performance, communication, system level, software testing.
- Installing and uninstalling the apps on Android based tablet and mobile.
- Executing system level and graphics automated test cases for Cius Android tablet and mobile phone. This includes power, multi-media, communication (Network, GPS), smoke, GIPS, stress testing.
- Responsibilities include debugging & investigating failures and providing detailed information to facilitate root cause and to propose resolutions for problems found.
- Recording and updating the bugs.
- Updating the apps for tablets/phones using Android SDK. These apps will facilitate stress and regression testing of the tablets/smart-phones.
Environment:Android,ADB,SDK, Linux, Python, Java& Eclipse.
Consultant (Part time) (Oct 2010 to Mar 2011)
- Upgraded Peregrine Power website and developed new content for it.
- Extensively used Photoshop advanced functions for image content.
- Conducted extensive website testing on IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
Environment:HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Java Script.
Web Intern (Oct 2010 to Dec 2010)
- Developedtool to post messages and images on Twitter and Facebook from cell phones.
Environment:C#, ASP.NET, VSS, NUnit and Visual Studio 2010, Twitter API and Twitpic API.
Software Developer (Jan 2006 – Feb 2008)
Project 1: Max New York Life (Jan 2007 - Feb 2008)
Max New York Life is a web-based application. It provides detailed insurance policies information. It offers its customers the facility to renew policy using Online Policy Renewal form. It also provides different calculators to determine the right amount of insurance needed such as insurance calculator, premium calculator.
- Worked in the team to perform coding and database development using C# and SQL Server.
- Trained junior software developers in using tools and technologies such as Sitecore, HTML, and CSS etc.
Project 2: Preserving Sentiments (Jul 2006 - Jan 2007)
Preserving Sentiments lets you document your memories and schedule them for delivery. Using Preserving Sentiments a user can write descriptive narrative in a journal, upload photos and document lives of others.
- Primary responsibility includes coordinating team in database development by using SQL database and PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions.
- Participated in a team to perform development of VB.NET coding.
- Worked in the team to perform designing page layout, web forms, user controls, coding and testing.
Project 3: Facilities Guide Content Management System for Oberoi Hotels (Feb 2006 - Jun 2006)
This project is designed for the convenience of Oberoi’s call center executives to convey the information pertaining to particular Hotel and Facilities provided by them. This is essentially a Content Management System and is used to store information such as Hotel Description, Room Types, Food & Beverages, Transportation Facilities available etc.
- Designed, as part of team, SQL database and developed C# code.
- Conducted manual testing.
- Developed various ASP.NET user controls.
Environment: SQL, HTML, ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, VSS, VB Script, CSS, Macro Media.
Programming with Java Refresher
Introduction to UNIX
PHP, C#, Internet Web ScriptingInformatica Short Course on Data Warehouse
Masters of Computer Applications - MCA
Bachelors of Information Systems - B.I.S