- Test Analyst/Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience in Manual /Automation Testing .
- I aspire where I can utilize my expertise in resolving the problems in test - plans and advocate my analytical skills towards the growth of the organization.
Domains: Supplemental Life Insurance, Retail
Tools: & framework: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, JENKINS, Maven, Load Runner, ETL, Informatica, JIRA, JMETER.
Defect Management tools: QC 9.0, QC 10.0 and ALM11, Test Rail.
Testing Platform: Web application, Desktop app, mainframe
- Took BPTR-System Tester role on Policy Enrollment business area & Policy Administration system.
- 2years of experience in leading BPTR (Business Process Testing Repository) team and Responsible for gathering Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Design Documents.
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepared Test data & Requirement Traceability matrix for test cases.
- Involved in Test case reviews, Peer Reviews.
- Performed as a Selenium Tester. It is based on web based testing.
- Worked on Automation Testing SeleniumRC, Selenium IDEWebdriver, Data Driven, TestNG and Junit
- I have delivered the state wise releases of Projects on time with minimum defects and maximum accuracy
- Received Client Appreciation mail for completion of Critical & Challenging ‘Billing & Accounting Process’ with successful production and Business validation
- Implemented Daily inputs on UACR project in Claims Payment system.
- Prepared selenium web driver test cases for automating the testing procedure.
- Used POI with selenium web driver for data driver testing.
- Involved in the preparation of BDD framework for web driver test automation.
- Preparation of automation tests using the selenium JUNIT /TestNG frame work.
- Debugging the tests & fixing the error in the tests using the eclipse.
- Used maven (Java Build Tool) for Frame Work Development.