- Extensive experience in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining clear and concise traceability matrix, test plans, test cases, and manual/automated test scripts.
- Extensive knowledge in testing methodology, quality assurance procedures and best practices using Confidential Tools.
- Proficient in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies and full lifecycle of testing, including functional, integration, system, regression, UAT testing, browser compatibility testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
- Ability to develop testing methods and test data to cover the whole life cycle of a product starting from inception to regression testing during the maintenance phase.
- Experience and knowledge in working with business requirements, business rules, functional specification documents and other relevant documentation for UAT/QA planning, design, and execution.
Languages: Java, Visual Basic, Perl and XML.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
Operating Systems: Windows and Mac
Applications: AS400 - Eximbills, Altova XML Spy, Power MHS, TPX (IBM mainframe legacy Terminal Productivity Executive), AAA (Automated Account Administration system), FDR (First Data Resources), TSYS (Total System Services), Commercial loan accounting system AFS, Eximbills, MAS 500 ERP system, JD Edward EnterpriseOne Order Management System, SAP - Order To Cash (Customer Enterprise Resource Plan Solution) and TraceLink cloud.
Domain: Financial, Health care and Pharmaceutical industries.
Testing tools: WinRunner, Quality Center, ALM 12, Quick Test Professional, and Confidential UFT, Excel Macros, Selenium with Java and TestNG, JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Validation of Track & Trace business Operations in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Order Management System and Standard Orders in SAP based Customer Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions (CERPS)
- Validation of Customer Master Data, Partner Master Data and compliance Product Data in JDE E1, CERPS and TraceLink cloud systems.
- Validation of Product Transaction History, Information and Statements in TraceLinks system.
- Analysis of EDI, ASN and XML files used to transmit data from CARS, JDE E1 and SAP to TraceLink cloud utilizing Excel macros and Confidential Tool UFT.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Software Automation Analyst
- Execute automated scripts for production validation on daily basis to see whether the production environment is working properly.
- Create several user defined QTP functions (Login to applications, get page screen shots, get object count and names in a page, verification of emails, transaction details etc.)
- Prepare UAT QA and Production test data using Test Account Management Tool, Administrative tool and excel VBA macros.
- Worked on Profile Combine project that deals with removal of ECI (Enterprise Customer Identification) combine restriction for business credit card customers and to establish ECI agent.
- Perform UAT testing of user experience with regard to branding and account viewing after lifting restrictions on segment logic process for consumer and business card customers.
- Design test procedures to validate registration process for new online accounts for pharmacy prescribes and health care providers.
- Create and validate Shipping cart and checkout processes as well as sales orders for regular and tax-exempt customers belonging to taxable and non-taxable States.
- Validate payment types (invoices and credit card processing) sales promotions, customer contact information and shipping methods in web and MAS 500 system.
- Verify data in ERP system in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Orders, and Inventory Information and Customer Maintenance modules.
- Adjust item parameters (like increase quantity ordered, add new flavor, size, strength, dosage form, marketing description etc.) in ERP system and verify data in SQL databases and in internal web site.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Created test customer profiles (demographic and financial parameters) including addendum tables for Test and IST environments.
- Processed Export LC and Import LC Negotiations, Collections for Payments and Settlements, Transfer LC Negotiations and Standby LC Negotiations for various customers.
- Verified data by analyzing recon/reconciliation reports generated by Eximbills specific queries (Libraries and files) maintained in Eximbills utilities.
- Coordinated with Eximbills technology team located in Hong Kong for test data results and escalation of issues.
- Create Canonical XML files for member portfolios and for member enrolment transactions and validate them against SOA based Web Common Services.
- Validate HR- XML Enrolment transactions by creating enrolment test data in XML document, loading it through a tool ‘InterfaceB2BRequestQueue’ and validates transactions against HR-XML schema.
- Validate HR-XML Acknowledgement messages against XML Enrolment data.
QA Analyst/Sr. Software Automation Analyst
- Design, develop, implement and maintain automation test strategies, plans and scripts using detailed functional and technical specification business requirement document provided by business analysts for heritage Bank One application “First Support”.