- Dedicated IT Professional who collaborates with teams and peers delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Leverage both mainframe and client server technology fully assessing customer needs
- Proven expertise managing processes, business methodologies, SDLC, and leader. Customer - focused and adaptable to variety of work environments.
- Team player, responsive, service focused, approachable, and builds relationships.
- Design and Development
- Software Testing
- System Analysis
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Incident Management
Operating Systems: Z/OS, Windows, UNIX
Tools: JCLPLUS/DbrPlus/XrefDbr, PRO/JCL, ChangeMan, Infoman, ServiceNow, TSO/ISPF, VSAM KSDS, FileAid, Attachmate Extra, IIS, Citrix Remote Access, Windows Terminal Server, WebEx, ExcelWriter, Cute FTP, MS Office
Confidential , Rutherford, NJ
Senior Infrastructure Technical Analyst
- Manually prepared, submitted, and verified PRO/JCL tool validation scan results, from batch executed JCL, for changes introduced by developers within ChangeMan packages attached to Infoman, adhered to set North America region standards with no syntax errors, preventing and minimizing production job failures.
- Programmed, tested, and implemented translation programs utilizing PRO/JCL tool, that automatically converts statements and keywords when ChangeMan package is promoted to testing environment, allowing developers to continue and further test changes prior to production installation.
- Participated, automating and maintaining JCLPLUS tool validation batch scan within Changeman, giving developers more ownership and responsibility to changes introduced to production environment, providing level 2 supports.
- Designed, developed, tested, and published canned JCL developers can use to replace deleted Infoman Dataset Rename (DSRNAME) Activity, when parts of tool transitioned to ServiceNow, allowing transparent continuity.
- Maintained in-house applications, Automated Generation Dataset Group (GDG) Process, automatically invoked within Infoman NON/VSAM Activity, developed in COBOL, REXX, and JCL, building GDG Bases overnight for developers creating production datasets in advance.
- Provided on-call support during off hours, supporting in-house applications, production batch job failures, resolving incident issues.
- Oversaw Global Change Calendar, developing automated routine extracting data from mainframe, transmitting to Windows server, executing batch script loading data onto MS SQL database by creating Excel report using ExcelWriter, permitting Change Analyst forecasting future production changes.