- Proficient in manual and automated testing in client/server and web based applications for Finance, Insurance, Banking, Ecommerce/Online payment process and ERP.
- Quality Assurance expertise includes full life cycle testing experience including Functional, Smoke, User Interface, Regression, User Acceptance, Integration and Performance of computer applications.
- Expertise with various SDLC methodologies and experienced with Agile, RUP, Waterfall, Prototype and V - model.
- Expertise in planning, designing, implementing, executing and evaluating tests.
- Experienced in developing and executing test scripts using HP’s automation tools i.e. Quality Center/Test Director, and WebDriver
- Experienced in Bug-reporting and Bug-tracking using the test management tools like Jira and Quality Center.
- Experienced in creating of manual and automated Test scripts using HP Quality Center and Selenium based on use case documents and Mock-ups.
- Effective defect tracking and reporting to improve communications and reduce delay using Jira.
- Experienced in WebDriver, Selenium RC, Java, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, Jmeter
- Expert in mobile automation using Appium
- Expert in creating SQL queries against Oracle, MS SQL server and DB2.
- Expertise in developing external custom functions using Java Scripts.
- Strongly experienced in developing Selenium Automation Frameworks i.e. Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Hybrid frameworks.
- Strong Knowledge in Load and stress testing with performance testing tool JMeter.
- Experienced in performance testing for web-based applications, including benchmarking and design, diagnostics, and tuning prior to go live using JMeter.
- Experienced in validating XML SOAP messages through SOAPUI and XMLSPY.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture Testing and Web Services testing.
- Results driven professional, capable of controlling multiple projects with focus on attention to details related software testing.
- Experienced in interfacing with the software development teams with regards to test plans, test procedures and software issues.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, exceptional organizer and team builder.
- Innovative, solutions-oriented professional with expertise in client service, building relationships and providing strategic direction for wealth building and management.
- Aggressive, results-driven entrepreneur; stays abreast of new and emerging trends in technology.
- A lifelong learner, equally competitive and creative with a passion for extreme sports and music production; currently seeking an opportunity to integrate valuable skills and experience into a consulting role with a world-class organization.
Automation Testing & Management Tools: Selenium WebDriver 3.0, Appium, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, Jmeter, QTP, QC, JIRA, Mantis, BugzillaOffice Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and Access
Platform: Windows 7/XP/2000, Mac Unix/ Linux
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team.
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
- Designed developed and implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Setup the automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG)
- Developed automation framework using Selenium WebDriver (Java) and Test Execution using TestNG.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven and Jenkins.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Used Firebug to do web based application testing with Selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SOAP UI and using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases and run them
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries
- Worked with Source version control tool such as BitBucket
- Involved in documentation as to how to maintain and run scripts for future enhancements
- Responsible for testing the application against different environments in QA, staging and production
- Perform testing for mobile application and used Appium for mobile automate
- Working within agile development teams with a BDD approach and supporting the developers to quality assure developments early
- Test automation for web application (SWAP module) using Cucumber
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x - path
- Test case automation using Cucumber test automation tool and Gherkin scripting language
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, XPath, Eclipse, SOAP UI, JIRA, Git, BitBucket, Firebug, HTML, XML, CSS, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Oracle, Windows.Confidential
- Involved in analyzing requirements and generated test cases/procedures as per system, architecture and data synchronization requirements.
- Made key decisions on the test automation approach and update the properties file as per the coverage conditions.
- Created automated test package for executing monthly production migration release shakeouts, regressions shakeouts, sanity testing.
- Enhanced the existing automation scripts to better functional coverage and scenarios to performance tune and add self-handling exception criteria.
- Used Quality Center to write and execute detailed test cases as per the Business requirements and Functional specifications.
- Tracked defects using Jira through all phases of defect cycle.
- Logged defects using Jira and work with business analyst and developer to follow the defect cycle.
- Followed up on the defects until the issue was resolved using Jira.
- Performed Backend testing by checking the updated data in the Database using SQL queries.
- Modified existing automation scripts to meet new business requirements/Changes and execute them.
- Developed automation Test Plans, and Test cases for newly added functionality and performed regression test.
- Involved in modifying and coding JAVA with conditional statements and loops in functional testing.
- Configured Selenium Remote Control with Eclipse and also configured Custom Log Files.
- Dynamically capture data from web controls, designed a data-driven testing framework in Selenium.
- Setting up the Selenium Hub, running Test Suites on Multiple Machines with Selenium Grid, running Tests in Sequence and running Tests in Parallel.
- Developed Restful Web Service testing framework with open source Http Core and JUnit to build robust and scalable web service testing.
- Developed a complete automated functional test framework utilizing Java, JUnit, Testng, Selenium RC, and WebDriver.
- Implemented MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven and data-driven testing framework for automation testing.
- Developed and implemented robust MVC Pattern base testing with Selenium RC and WebDriver.
- Performed functional testing with Selenium, defined various checkpoints to verify results and performed tests using test-driven data.
- Involved in Regression testing using basics using Selenium IDE like recording and running the basic scripts of the application during various phases of development.
- Created a Data-driven automation Framework work using Selenium.
- Developed Performance Test plan, executed Load testing, analyzed the results and generated Load testing reports.
- Responsible for load testing the site using JMeter, developed and executed a variety of user scenarios and executed testes to mimic load.
- Produced regular project status reports to senior management to ensure on-time project launch.
- Assisted in production of testing and capacity certification reports.
- Attended the Bug Triage meetings and reported the testing status to the higher officials.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver, WebDriver Backed Selenium, Junit, Firebug, Fire path, XPath, XML, HTML, Apache-Tomcat, SQL Server, Oracle, MS Office, Windows and UNIX.Confidential
- Involved in gathering requirement and discussed with Development team to understand and analyzed the Product Requirements thoroughly.
- Involved in implementing and writing of Test Plans based on the requirements.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix for the product across different releases and also updating the Requirement traceability matrix timely with the changes.
- Created Scenarios and performed scenario based testing. Designed, updated and reviewed Test Cases.
- Developed detailed Test scenario, Entrance and Exit criteria for the application being tested and ensured that standards for documentation were followed.
- Modified of existing Test Plans and Test Scripts for regression testing.
- Worked with Project Management to scope the testing effort and provide status and estimates.
- Enhanced and maintained test scripts for different builds of the application and according to the changing system requirements.
- Performed negative and positive testing for the application.
- Performed Black box testing, System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Performance testing and Load/Stress testing.
- Logged the defects in HP Quality Center and created Test Metrics to analyze the defects.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to perform the backend testing of the Database.
- Created and enhanced automation test scripts using Selenium.
- Conducted functional regression testing for each build and version using QTP.
- Developed external custom functions using JAVA, Descriptive Programming for Selenium.
- Developed Web Service Test with Soap UI to test SOA platform.
- Developed and implement MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing with Selenium RC
- Creating complex Key word driven, Data driven and Table driven +automated test script to maximize the automation script with Selenium RC.
- Performed Load, Performance and Stress Testing using JMeter.
- Created and executed test scripts and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Analyzed the Performance test results, created reports.
- Involved in developing weekly status reports for the project team.
Environment: HP Quality Center, JMeter, QuickTestPro 9.0, MS Office, Oracle, SQL Server, Java, Windows and UNIX.