- Analyze financial data and recommend solution to improve data quality for financial modelling.
- Experience in Liquidity Risk Infrastructure - Basel III Regulatory Reporting like North America (US) LCR, EMEA LCR, APAC LCR and 5G.
- Good knowledge of Financial Instruments, Securities, Collateral Swaps, Derivatives, Repo and Rev Repo.
- Adept in Business Analysis activities including Requirement Elicitation, Requirements Management and Communication, Gap analysis.
- Expertise in defining, validating and implementing software testing processes and standards.
- Established and implemented project management processes and methodologies for timely delivery.
- Proficient in implementing and practicing Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Prepared SIT and UAT Test Strategy, Test Execution plans and LOE estimation.
- Good knowledge of SQL - experience in writing complex queries for data extraction.
- Possess strong problem analysis skills with ability to follow project standards.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Testing Tool: ALM/ HP Quality Center, JIRA, ClearQuest, HP-Unified Functional Testing
Languages: XML, C#.Net, ASP.Net, HTML, VB Script
Data Base: Oracle, Toad 10.6, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Others: VS2005, Phoenix, Automation Internal Tools (Austere, Austere Front end, TRAP),MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Visio
- Analyzed Consumer loan (auto, Mortgage and Business Banking) data as well as Wholesale/Commercial loan.
- Tested Migration of data from legacy systems to newly developed strategic system. Reported any discrepancies found.
- Reported and recommended solution for data quality issues observed during data analysis.
- Ensured data integrity is maintained when data flows through different systems and stages.
- Consumption of data in ALMonD application and calculate BPV & EAR with different scenarios. Shared results and got sign off from CTMO and Line of Business.
- Timely completion and got sign off from project stakeholders on Project Initiation document, BRD, Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Maintained and updated all the parties involved on status of the project and data analysis.
- Gave training to teams on loans product and attributes used in data analysis.
- Used JIRA to log requirements and other project related documents.
- Used ALM to log and track defects.
Environment: Java, JSP, Web services, Tomcat, ALM, JIRA, Oracle, QlikView, ETL, XML
- Liaise with Business and project stakeholders to capture Business and Functional requirements
- Modeled Process Flow Diagrams using MS Visio to describe the end-to-end flows and detailed System Interaction. Design UI and prepare data model diagrams
- Prepared project plan and provide estimates; Resource allocation. Highlighted the dependency and constraints in the starting phase of project.
- Developed system level test plan and strategy, carried out manual and automated testing including Functional, System and Integration Testing.
- Reviewed and identified any gaps in functional or technical documentation. Followed up with all major stakeholders to ensure technical design is aligned with functional requirement/user's need.
- Prepared assumptions and rules through UI and ensured cash flow is generated correctly and the portfolio reflects. Checked the FSI shock % for the change in price of an asset during stress condition
- Managed team of 5 testers; assigned and reviewed their work.
- Analyzed data from upstream sources and ensured after applying mapping rules balances are getting mapped and reported correctly in downstream reports.
- Applied highly complex proration logic on products like Collateralized Deposits, Collateral Swaps and Margin Lending.
- Tested Derivatives Netting - FX Swaps calculator, Maturity Mismatch for Repo and Reverse Repo. Shared results with Liquidity Risk Officer and Line of Business.
- Coordinated and communicated with other project teams during data and impact analysis.
- Assessed risk to project based on execution and validation results, and made appropriate recommendation based on risks identified in the project.
- Executes XML query in Aggregation Engine and SQL queries in database to analyze and verify data
- Prepared UAT test strategy and coordinated with Business owners in the execution of User Acceptance testing and signoffs
- Partnered with Release Management Team in preparation of testing environments.
- Organized efforts to automate regression test cases into automated test scripts by collaborating with automation team.
- Used Application Lifecycle Management to log requirements, test case writing and execution, defect tracking.
- Followed agile methodology - organize daily standup and triage meetings.
Environment: Java, JSP, Web services, Tomcat 5.6, ALM, JIRA, Oracle, Cognos, Aggregation Engine, ETLConfidentialAssociate
- Reviewed and analyzed requirements with Business users and project stakeholders.
- Developed system level test plan, strategy and test cases to cover overall functionality of the web application.
- Reviewed technical documentation and attend design meetings.
- Performed Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing of the Fortent Application.
- Created and tested Business Logic Unit Rules (BLUs) with test data and shared the analysis with Business.
- Ensured data correctness on key business transaction flow process.
- Performed Backend Testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate the data.
- Used Quality Center for Requirement mapping, test case writing, execution and defect tracking
- Used UNIX for the format and content verification of the files.
- Coordinated with Business and User Acceptance Team during UAT execution and signoff.
- Worked with developers to reproduce errors, identify root-cause and resolve software anomalies.
- Attended daily defect triage meeting and shared test execution, defect status reports.
Environment: Java, JSP, Java services, Tomcat 5.6, MSSQL, Quality Center, Windows XP, UNIX.ConfidentialAssociate
- Analyzed and reviewed functional requirements and product requirements to develop test cases.
- Involved in test case writing and preparation of test data.
- Performed Functional, Integration & System testing of the S30/S40 products.
- Performed System, Volume and Regression testing for new releases.
- Reporting and Tracking of defects on Lotus Notes.
- Performed Error Retest and Error Verification.
- Used Quality Center for planning, test case design and requirement traceability.
- Conducted daily meetings with developers and other team members for quick resolution of defects.
- Supported Business users during UAT execution and provide clarification and details when required.
Environment: Symbian, HP Quality Center, Lotus Notes, Phoenix, Windows XPConfidentialAssociate
- Participated in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product design, schedules or potential problems.
- Involved in writing Test Strategy and Test Cases based on the functional requirement documents.
- Performed Functional, Regression, System and Integration testing.
- Tested end to end flow and GUI of the application and performed data testing.
- Used Quality Center for creation of Traceability Matrix, Test Cases and Defect tracking.
- Prepared functional data sheets & scripts for Automation Team.
- Provided feedback and recommendations to software developers.
- Organized and participated in daily status meetings to report any bugs, issues and risks.
Environment: .NET, ASP, MS SQL, Test Director, Windows XP, MS Office.ConfidentialAssociate
- Analyzed business requirement and functional specification document to understand the application.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases for end-to-end functional testing.
- Prepared test data to test overall functionality of the reporting system.
- Created and executed test cases using Quality Center.
- Prepared Traceability matrix to ensure complete requirement coverage.
- Performed backend testing by executing SQL queries
- Maintained QA deliverable components and releases in various stages of development.
- Shared test execution results and reports with project stakeholders.
- Attended the Regular Core Team Meetings, Weekly Status Meetings, and Defects Review Meetings to update the status.
Environment: ASP.Net 2.0, MS SQL, Quality Center, MS Office, Windows XP