- Over 11 years of experience in software life cycle for B2C Portals, E - Commerce B2B Applications and web applications.
- Well experienced in Client Server, Web based and Object Oriented technologies with strengths in HTML, XML, C, UNIX, webSphere, webLogic, Clear Case, Site Scope and Oracle.
- Profound experience in LoadRunner, SiteScope, Wily Introscope and Dynatrace
- Proficiency in Quality Center for Test Management as well as Requirement Management.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management ( SCM ) using VSS and Rational ClearCase .
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, Performance, Load, Stress, Scalability, Reliability testing.
- Formulated, refined and distributed test cases and plans with supporting matrices based on customer requirements and system specifications.
- Experience working across the various platforms and have good exposure to client server architecture, object oriented approach and Internet technologies.
- Motivated self-starter with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated efficiency in team projects as well as in single person projects with both offshore and onsite experience.
- Trained incoming co-ops in quality assurance and technical support functions and procedures and trained customers in company products.
- Good knowledge of SEI-CMM Level-3,4 and 5 Quality Standard.
Testing tools: LoadRunner,Performance center,QTP,Test Director,Quality Center,RPT
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/7, DOS, Linux, AIX, Solaris
Languages: C, C++, Java
Scripting Languages: Perl, Shell ScriptingInternet HTML4.0, DHTML, Java Script1.2, VBScript, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, ASP, RMI,XML, EJB, J2EE, RAD 7.0, IBM Portal, EAI, WBI, Broad Vision CMS
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, DB2
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 8, ClearQuest
Source Control: ACME (ClearCase based version control), Clear Case, CVS, PerforceVisual Source: Safe, PVCS, Harvest
Monitoring Tools: Wily Introscope, dynaTrace, SiteScope
Application server: Oracle weblogic,Jboss
Web server: Apache
Performance Test Lead
- Performance testing for SAP GUI, BW, Web and Web Services applications
- Hands on experience in SAP GUI, Web, Web services and RTE Protocols
- Gathering nonfunctional requirements for various application
- Closely working with application teams to define workload models
- Monitoring server utilizations (CPU, Memory, Disk and Network) during executions of Load, Stress and Endurance Tests
- Having good experience using VTS (Virtual Table Server)
- Very good experience in developing scripts in VUgen in less timeframes
- Written complex web custom requests to support dynamic web requests.
- Created performance testing environment and installed all the necessary components of Load Runner on the different machines.
- Created performance testing Analysis Documents for project teams.
- Identified potential bottlenecks and narrow down the most likely source.
- Network virtualization testing using Shunra.
Performance Test Lead
- Worked with the Business Analyst and Dev teams to gather NFRs
- Documented Performance Test Strategy documents based on the NFRs and reviewed the same with the stakeholders
- Reviewed Loadrunner scripts, run time settings and parameter settings with the resources and recommended best practices
- Identified specific performance scenarios to validate the changes coming with each release.
- Executed tests with the current PROD code to have baseline metrics to measure against the upcoming release code base.
- Executed regression suite and new scenarios as part of every release cycle
- Updated performance regression suite in a timely manner to ensure all the functionality is covered in the performance suite.
- Monitored the test executions to identify the long running queries and performance bottlenecks
- Executed E2E scenarios in performance testing by coordinating with the downstream applications.
- Executed baseline, stress, scalability and compatibility tests for all the major releases.
- Worked with DBA/DEV teams to tune the long runners and retest the fixes
- Worked with the support team to get the data copied from production to validate the performance fixes
- Documented detailed summary test report of the test executions and the results
- Provided sign-off on multiple releases at the same time by planning the test schedules in an appropriate manner
- Conducted status and touch-point meetings to coordinate activities between multiple teams (DEV/Support/DBA/Infra)
Performance Test Engineer
- Developed performance test plans for all the new and existing applications
- Generated and enhanced Vuser scripts using Loadrunner
- Created scenarios based on the load profile and executed the same
- Executed baseline, stress and scalability tests to identify the breakpoint of the application
- Created scripts to populate the database with the test data
- Identified the user load profile to simulate the current production volume in test region
- Monitored JVM parameters using SiteScope which is integrated with the LoadRunner.
- Worked with Application Development teams to resolve the application issues
- Worked with DBA teams to improve the Database performance
- Participated in the weekly status meetings to update the higher managements the status of the performance testing and environmental issues
- Provided detailed analysis for each test run to all the concerned teams
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
Environment: LoadRunner, AIX, Windows NT, J2EE, Websphere, Oracle, PuTTY 0.57, dynaTrace, SiteScopeConfidential
- Development of RAC (Risk Assessment Checklist’s), GSQ (Goal and Scope Questionnaire’s), IPTP (Individual Performance Test Plans), MRS (Master Run Schedules), for many applications in Cocteau.
- Review of project plans with Business users.
- Uploaded NFRs and test cases into Test Director
- Co-ordination to set up the environment for Performance test execution.
- Observing the Application Server for CPU, Memory Utilization and identifying bottlenecks and areas of choke.
- Analyze test results and work closely with the development teams to track and fix issues.
- Communicate project status and issues with Client managers on a regular basis.
- Attention to daily status meetings regarding the issues, defects, execution status and action items.
- Preparation and distribution of Master run schedules tests in both Application and Acceptance Test environments.
- Preparation of detailed performance Test reports addressing the various concerns identified and improvement fixes done to improve performance and its distribution to business users, coordinators for sign-off.
Environment: LoadRunner, UNIX, Windows NT, J2EE, Web Sphere, Oracle, PuTTY 0.57, dynaTrace, WebServices, TOAD, SiteScope