- A hard - working analyst with 6 years of experience in the medical and telecommunications fields willing to work hard. Strengths include prioritizing, communication with all levels of co-workers, clients, and vendors, as well as maintaining a database. Special abilities include both working independently or in a group and multitasking.
- MS Office Problem Solving Research/Reporting
- Client/Technical Support Software/System Testing Detail-Oriented
- Preparing Training Curriculum Invoice Processing Fast-Learner
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Compared client data against recalls/safety communications; performed 2nd-tier analysis when co-workers could not find relevant information.
- Uploaded and cleaned up data for MS Access database; also began to troubleshoot and write queries for coworkers to use.
- Performed 1st tier client support; which includes special processing requests, research, or explaining what the client needs so coworkers understood.
- Documented all actions tried, taken, or completed for future reference and for others to know what has been or needs to be completed on a task.
- Prepared documents to show process of managing recalls from receipt to distribution, for new employees and supervisors.
- Trained new employees to be a backup for when needed; also worked with coworkers in India, training them on processing recalls including what and where the valuable information would be located.
- Perform testing on new software, reported bugs/enhancements that are necessary and assigned level of priority. Followed up with software engineers on fixes/updates.
- Performed the task of a data entry specialist.
- Editor - Edited and proofread articles, essays, resumes, and instructions.
- Performed internet research and compiled results into various formats, including spreadsheets, Word documents or entered it into different databases.
- Extracted data from various sources.
- Ran queries in MS Access.
- Performed data analysis, including comparing and contrasting data from searches.
- Performed customer support by email and via chat, answered questions and concerns regarding orders and technical issues.
- Created spreadsheets, logos, invitations, letterhead, etc. for clients.
Assistant Event Coordinator
- Researched via internet and telephone to find the best prices on equipment rentals and printing costs.
- Shopped around to find the best items for setup.
- Prepared spreadsheet to display and compare results of research to be compared with the expenses from the events before.
- Worked with my supervisor to map out the setup of the event.
- Conveyed the coordinator’s vision to the volunteers to allow setup to run quickly and smoothly.
- Assisted with registration and passing gifts to participants.
Event Planner/Graphic Designer
- Project management.
- Creating a database, keeping records of all vendors used services, and price ranges, entering all new data into database and running reports.
- Designing party favors, invitations, and décor.
- Working with a team to surpass the client’s vision and expectations.
- Researching various vendors and ways to supply clients with the best way to meet their requirements and their budget.
- I was hired to help Confidential Equipment Rental maintain and get their records up to date before their client switched to a new system.
- Entered equipment identification and rental hours into Passport for invoicing.
- Ran reports to research information regarding previous entries for reporting and invoicing purposes.
- Ran reports to verify database was up to date.
- Send email correspondence to report on the status of various work orders and rental assignments.
Data Entry Specialist/Service Credit Administrator
- Temporary position hired to help finance department complete several projects without slowing down routine work.
- Entered data received from varied sources into proper Oracle database for the purposes of tracking and reporting.
- Researched questions from emails or phone calls to provide customer support for internal and external clients.
- Provided backup to co-workers by providing assistance whenever needed to be certain all deadlines were met.
Data Entry/Customer Service
- Faxed information requests to physician offices and entered the correct information into the appropriate MS Access database.
- In preparation of various projects analyzed data and prepared spreadsheets.
- To support rapid and effortless data retrieval created an uncomplicated filing system.
- Requested and gathered information while answering various question by telephone.
- To assist in next phase preparation prepared documentation to explain the processed that had been completed.
- Assisted in the next phase of legal transitions by preparing documentation explaining where each task was in reference to the given deadline.
- Managed client’s schedule and finances and provided assistance in bathing, cooking, and household maintenance.
- Scheduled and transported client to all appointments and engagements.
- Tracked client’s medication to be certain that it was being taken as directed and on time, and also to guarantee that the prescriptions were always filled and never ran out.
- Took notes from doctor’s appointments to ensure that all the information would be considered. Researched medication and treatments to help client be informed and prepared.
Network Billing Analyst
Confidential, Alameda, CA
- Issued, maintained, and managed all company cellular phones and pagers.
- Managed phone bills for three companies, including keyed all bills into bill management program, auditing bills, negotiated collections and refund agreements, generated upload files and ensured accurate posting into AP, generated unpaid bills reports for accrual purposes, published and distributed management reports, published historical reports for budget
- At management’s direction researched new cellular and pager offerings and recommended changes, researched alternate billing arrangements and recommended changes.
- Provided assistance in company-wide switchover by programming new Cisco IP telephones.
- Prepared reports for supervisor, other departments, and upper management per their request and requirements.
Customer Support Analyst
- Provided first level support to external and internal users and documented incident in Remedy system.
- Assigned higher level support to appropriate person and department, notified assignee of the problem and what steps had already been taken to try to resolve the issue.
- Prepared and distributed reports from incident reports for various departments.
- Researched, prepared approval requests, and created purchase orders for internal and external users, and provided follow-through until the product was in possession of the original requestor.
- Provided first level support to users and created incident reports.
- Assigned higher level support to appropriate person and group, notified assignee of the problem, location, and the steps that had been executed in a resolution attempt.
- Prepared mass notifications, answered and placed phone calls, and assisted teams during emergency situations.
- Prepared documentation for major events to assist management in procedure review to ensure that the process was resolved in the most productive and time efficient manner.
- Provided shift summary reports when necessary.
- Monitored server processes, data processing, and data transmissions to ensure that entire system was running properly.
- Provided my assistance to the next level support person or group when needed to make certain the problem was resolved as quickly as possible. Ran tape backups for HP3000, HP9000, UNIX, and NT systems.