- Over 8 years of experience in software testing and writing software test cases.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office, Linux, and Windows.
- Self - motivated and ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
- Excellent problem solving, organization, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast paced environments.
- Certified in SAFe-Agile 4.0.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Associate Engineer - Software Test
- Validate and communicate defects to engineers in an agile environment.
- Perform testing on both mobile and stationary units including Android and iOS phones, Laptops, and Set-Top-Boxes.
- Perform testing on VOD, Sling TV, YouTube, and Netflix.
- Document test reports within JIRA, Bugzilla, Catena, and Mantis.
- Create test cases and procedures to help improve software testing processes.
- Assign Tasks to technicians and review test results for validity and accuracy.
- Train and assist team members on test execution.
Confidential Englewood, CO
Technical Support Rep. Tier
- Resolved customer network related issues including modems, email, IP addresses, and Domain.
- Documented all problems and solutions on a call by call basis.
- Held calls at minimal duration and professional under company regulations.
- Scheduled on-site technicians accordingly to customer content.
- Assisted team members on resolving customer issues.
Confidential, Littleton, CO
Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Entered data into a computer database for the purpose of receiving, fulfilling, and shipping orders.
- Educated customers on various products and assisted customers in locating those products.
- Ensured all demos were properly displayed and functioning a 100%.