- 1 year of hands - on experience as Manual/Selenium Tester in executing web-based applications.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins
- Working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Have exposure on various Testing Methodologies and models such as Water Fall Model, V-Model, Spiral Model, and Agile Methodology.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing
- Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Acceptance Testing)
- Experience in Manual Testing, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test cases, and documenting all phases of the QA process
- Extensively worked as a QA Automation Engineer in Web applications, Client Server Applications
- Worked on source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS and Git
- Proficient in using Quality Center, Rally, JIRA, Bugzilla
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java/J2EE.
- Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks
- Performed manual and automated testing using HP-Mercury tool like Quality Center (QC) / ALM, Quick Test Professional /UFT
- Knowledge on Automated Web Services using SoapUI, REST with knowledge of WSDL, RESTful, UDDI, eclipse
- Proficient in using Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Used SVN, GIT, for maintaining code version in the control systems
- Expertise in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome on different OS like windows and MAC
- Working experience in Bug Reporting & Tracking Process, Bug Reporting and Tracking using Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and Issue Tracker.
- Knowledge on SQL to conduct Database Testing.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Team Player Skill, Quick Learner and Self Starter, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good knowledge in Core Java, J2EE, TestNG, Junit, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium Web driver, SQL,
- Manual Testing, Appium and Cucumber
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, TestNG, SOAPUI, Manual Testing, Appium (Mobile Testing),ALM
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD
Firefox Addons: XPath, Firebug
Web development: HTML, VB Scripts, XML, CSS
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA.
Build/ CI Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP,, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MYSQL
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Selenium Automation Engineer
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test.
- Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform Selenium test
- Configured Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in Java code using TestNG
- Reported and tracked the bugs to closure using JIRA
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Web Driver using Java code and TestNG.
- Utilized Selenium testing framework and Java code to automate UI testing of web application components according to manual test plan.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to make sure that all requirements are fulfilled. Ensured release sign-off and prepared reports like test execution summary, and defect summary
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies and Jenkins for deployments to environments
- Log defects in defect tracking system and follow entered defects through lifecycle of creation to resolution in Jira
- Compared and analyzed actual results with expected results and reported all defects to the appropriate individual(s) along with the areas in the code that are to be modified.
- Cucumber was used for the entire regression testing and functional testing with Selenium as primary tool to the Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test conditions identified
- Test scenarios outlines and created feature files by using Cucumber
- Developed positive and negative test cases for Functional Testing and manually Performed Black Box testing in various environments
- Used Jira for Bug Reporting and communication between the developer and other members of the development team
- Analyzed, revised and created test scenarios according to business and functional requirements
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, IDE, MySQL, Windows XP, Jenkins, SOAP UI, XPATH, Firebug, XML, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, JIRA, Agile, TestNG, MAVEN, Web Services
- Develop and Build Automation Framework from scratch using WebDriver, Eclipse, TestNG and Java in Windows platform to cut down regression testing time
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java programming language
- Identified test cases to automate and automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE)
- Perform and validate positive, negative, system, cross-browser and integration testing
- Modify and update Automation scripts when developers change the code in Agile Environment
- Participate in meetings, prepare reports and other supportive documentation to contribute to the establishment of standards and procedures for software testing
- Work closely with product team, designers and developers to ensure application development meets user’s expectations
- Involved in analyzing business requirements and system specifications
- Involved in testing of Business Plan and Associate management, Customer Management, Marketing management, support functions, Assembly order integration, end to end flows and workflows
- Responsible for entering, Tracking bugs in JIRA tool
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium Web Driver and TestNG , using SVN for java based web application, using Maven as Build tool
- Extensively worked on preparing test cases and traceability matrix in Test Link
- Expertise in finding bugs and reporting to developer with error message and suggestion
- Actively participated in all status meetings with clients and coordination with offshore
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, MySQL, Windows, Jenkins, SOAP UI, XPATH, Firebug, XML, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, Atlassian JIRA, Agile, TestNG, MAVEN, Java/J2EE