- Having 9 years of professional experience in the field of Testing with extensive experience in performing Manual & Automated Testing.
- Extensive testing experience on Web Based, Client Based and Mobile applications testing.
- Result - driven Quality Assurance professional with solid knowledge in manual and automated software testing and extensive experience in software development methodologies including both Agile and Waterfall models.
- Proven expertise in test design, test development, and QA of cost-effective enterprise level application systems, middleware, micro services and web solutions that exceed client's business requirements and expectations.
- Successfully completed set of software testing projects for Finance, Broadcasting and Media, Content Management (CMS), Government, State, E-Commerce, and Pharmaceutical domains.
- Proven experience using test management and defect tracking systems such as HP Quality Center (ALM), Jira, Bugzilla .
- Have designed Automation script on different Programming languages like Java, Python and Scala .
- Proficient on Test Automation using Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SOAP UI and HPQTP tools.
- Proven expertise in creation and maintenance of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) frameworks such as TestNG, Junit, PyUnit and Hybrid QTP framework (combination of Data Driven and Keyword Driven automation approaches).
- Expertise in implementation of Automation Framework using Selenium .
- Well versed with handling elements on Selenium WebDriver .
- Experience using Appium tool for Automation of Native and Hybrid mobile application.
- Experience in performance of Build Validation and Verification, Positive and Negative, Boundary Values Analysis, Equivalent Classes partitioning, Smoke (Sanity), Functional, Integration, System, Regression, End to end testing, Ad-hoc (Exploratory), Cross - Browser, User Interface and User Acceptance tests.
- Proficient in multiplatform (Windows. Linux, MacOS, Unix) and cross browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera) as well as Mobile testing on different devices (Android, iOS, Windows Phone).
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle as well as Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Solid SQL skills, can write complex SQL queries ; functions, triggers and stored procedures for Backend testing as well expertise on no-sql big data validations.
- Utilized Jenkins, Hudson, Git, SVN and Eclipse for deployment on test servers and to move towards Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment CI/CD.
- Expensive knowledge of Openstack and Amazon AWS cloud system.
- Validated Service Oriented Architecture for distributed computing using WebServices Testing.
- Highly motivated worthy team player capable enough to work and lead within a team environment besides being capable to work independently.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines and multiple projects effectively through a combination of business and technical skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skill and ability to master new technologies quickly.
Functional Testing Tools: QTP11.0, HP ALM, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, SOAPUI, Appium
Performance Testing Tools: Web Load, Gatling, JMeter
Defect Tracking Tools: ALM, Quality Center, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Visual Studio Team System, Team Track
Languages: VB.NET, VBScript, C#, SQA Basic, C/C++, Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, XML
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby
Platforms: Windows (XP, Vista, Window7), VM Ware, Linux, Unix
Mobile Platforms: BREW SDK, IOS, Android
RDBMS and NoSQL Database: Oracle, SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access, MSSQL, Couchbase, Cassandra (Big Data)
GUI Tools: Visual Basic 5.0, MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, VSTS(Visual Studio Team System), MS Visual Web Developer 2005 /2008
Testing: Manual, Automated, White Box, Black Box, Grey Box, Unit testing, Smoke (Sanity), System Testing, Integration, Boundary Testing, Regression, Setup box testing, WiFi Testing, Voip Testing, DOCSIS Testing, Test Plan, Test Cases, Matrix Preparation, API Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Adhoc Testing, Parallel Testing execution, UAT Testing
Other Skills: Writing functional specs, design and documents, unit test documents., Test Strategy, Test Plan, Defect reporting Matrix, Requirement traceability matrix, QA Methodologies and Different Quality standards (ISO and CMM).
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Senior Automation Engineer
- Review and Analyze Technical Requirements to design the Test Strategy and Test Plan based on client requirement.
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies
- Use a combination of testing methods including automated
- Coordinate and supervise testing activities
- Collaborate with engineers to achieve expected quality levels in products.
- Test products in all phases of its life cycle
- Interface with developers in executing projects.
- Participate in designing and code reviews.
- Participate in functioning processes and testing of products.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards.
Environment: JIRA, Agile, Linux, Java, Jasmin, AngularJS, Cucumber, Feature Files, Gherkin, Team Track, SVN, JSON, XML, SQL Developer, Oracle, Data stage, JenkinsConfidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Automation Engineer
- Review and Analyze Architecture and Technical Requirements to design the Test Strategy and Test Plan based on client requirement.
- Supports testing, Automation for xCloud Application on Python.
- Performing Webservices Testing calling REST end points using JSON.
- Managing the RESTful APIs documentation on Swagger.
- Designing and developing test cases on Scala language using Test Driven Development-ScalaTest Framework.
- Performing Sanity, Integration and Regression testing.
- Run compatibility Testing (cross Windows/Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc)
- Designed Test plan for mobile testing covering functionality and aspects of usability, performance and security for the mobile device under test and designed script using Appium tool.
- Performing back end testing on No SQL Cassandra database.
- Worked on AWS different component such as EC2, S3. Worked closely with AWS build team.
- Managing the Code in GIT Hub code repository and extensively involved in CICD (Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment) environment using Jenkins.
- Analyzing the logs in Splunk tool with different queries.
- Performing Load testing using Gatling Tool.
- Provides traceability matrix from business requirements and technical specifications to test conditions.
- Working closely with Dev Ops - Configuration management team for different testing aspects.
Environment: Rally, Linux, Python, PyUnit Framework, Nose Framework, RESTful APIs, JSON, Postman, Fiddler, Agile, Scrum, Sprint, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, Splunk, GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, AnthillPro, Appium, Xcode, Scala Test FrameworkConfidential
- Took a leading role in test automation and manual testing, actively involved in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for different application modules of cloud based Einstein Application according to functional requirements and business specifications.
- Responsible for conducting smoke, functional, black box, regression and ad-hock testing of various modules of Einstein applications on Web and Mobile(Android, iOS) applications using Selenium and Appium tool.
- As a member of the Scrum team participated in daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Involved in Automation Environment Setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium WebDriver jars and TestNG.
- Utilized Selenium Web driver Tool with TestNG framework for test automation.
- Performed Data Driven test in Selenium using TestNG framework.
- Wrote test cases using Element locators, Selenium WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) Automation Framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Executed Selenium and Cucumber Test cases and Reporting defects.
- Developed the test suite to automate features I own which does 99% coverage.
- Performed Back end testing using complex SQL queries during End-to-End testing and performed Job /Batch Execution testing. Performed API Testing using SOAP UI.
- Worked on No SQL (Couch base), Active-Active, Fault Tolerance Scenarios to reduce the outage of the application.
- Participated on war gaming for Resilience (High Availability and Disaster Recovery) Scenarios by making Single/multiple nodes failure. Utilized Parasoft for web services testing and virtualization.
- Worked closely with Development team, BA, stakeholder and members of Management.
- Recognized for being the Lead Quality Engineer for major UI and Webservices Automation initiatives, building innovative scalable tools, finding intrinsic bugs and contributing to upkeep the automation system.
Environment: Selenium Web driver, Cucumber, TestNG, HP ALM, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, SOA, Parasoft, SVN, C++, .NET, MVC Framework, QC, JSON, XML, Agile, Sprint, Scrum, Rally, Confluence, Maven, TFS, SQL 2014, No SQL (Couchbase), Parasoft, Elastic Search, KibanaConfidential, Conshohocken, PA
Senior QA Analyst
- Designed user stories, test strategy, test plan and test scenarios to test specific features/functionality by detailed analysis of requirement documents on State of Delaware Project with Division of Corporations.
- Performed extensive XML Schema and Webservices Testing/ API Testing using SOAP UI PRO Tool.
- Setup of QA environment (including application installations) and performs test readiness tests for system configurations
- Executed functional and integration tests of web and mobile application (iOs and Androids devices).
- Assisted in preparation of test plans and test strategy for web application and mobile application. Performed extensive mobile testing on iOs and Android Devices utilizing Appium.
- Involved in Functionality Testing for different Corporation modules such as Business Entity, Amendment, Asset management, Cash Management, Payments, Credit Card Services, Billing, Bankruptcy, Merger, Franchise Tax, Annual Reports and conducted White box, Black box, Regression, Integration and UAT Testing.
- Tested ICIS Content Management System (CMS) including user roles, workflow and privileges.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure development using Selenium. Created test cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver methods.
- Developed Regression testing using Selenium.
- Designed Automation script for Cross Browser Testing, Parallel Test Execution using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Selenium Grid.
- Performed Back End testing using SQL queries extensively within Automation Script to compare and retrieve data by using Database Checkpoints.
- Designed behavior driven test using Cucumber. Created feature files for Cucumber Automation.
- Configured Cucumber Report Plugin and Performance Plugin to Jenkins to generate html test reports.
- Performed load test using Apache JMeter and measured performance of application. Automation of Web services (Restful APIs) using JMeter with Json, XML payloads.
- Performed defect triage, root cause analysis and documented test failures into the defect reporting tool JIRA following the guidelines and best practices
- Identified process and technology challenges and deficiencies that may need to be addressed and drive those changes to successful adoption.
- Coordinated with offsite team members and managed test matrix, closely working with DevOps for Build automation.
- Exceled at handling multiple features as well as automation in a fast-paced iteration model Agile Scrum where requirements constantly change.
- Ensured complete customer focus in deliveries including managing requirements, reviews, obtaining acceptance plans and feedbacks.
Environment: MS Office Tools 2010, SQL Server 2005, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI PRO, SOA, Rally, QC, Selenium, Java, Maven, Junit, Appium, Xcode, Cucumber, Gherkin, Ruby, Jenkins, CI/CD, Perl Scripting, JSON, XML, JMeter, Agile, ScrumConfidential, Maplewood, NJ
Senior Test Engineer
- Reviewed the technical and functional requirements to prepare the test plans
- Worked as a liaison between business team and development team, translated business specifications and requirements into functional test cases; worked closely with the development team both onside and off shore on analysis & design to meet business requirements and site roll out
- Developed project test documentation including test cases, test scripts and test result reports
- Performed Manual Testing to check the functionality of application
- Build python automation framework for unit testing.
- Developed test scenarios for Black box. Integration, and Regression Testing.
- Checked the data flow through the front and backend and used SQL queries to extract the data from the database.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to check the reliability for end users
- Interacted with developers to explain about the defects and re-tested the fixed issues.
- Maintained detailed test log and provided timely updates of execution status and Test progress to the QA Manager.
Environment: MS Office Tools 2007, MS Project 2007, Windows Server 2003, VB, VB Script, Java, XML, SOA, Web Services, MS SQL Server 2008, MS Visio 2007, Bamboo, Python, Robot Framework, JSP, BugzillaConfidential, Somerset, NJ
- Involved in the development and implementation of Test cases, Test plans, Test data and test scripts according to requirements in the Use Case and Requirement documentation.
- Involved in writing Positive and Negative Test Cases According to the Functional Specifications.
- Performed GUI, Functional black box testing and Regression Testing.
- Review of Test Cases and Analysis of Test Results
- Wrote complex SQL Queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Execution of Test Cases and Defect Logging.
- Performing extensive Data Validation Testing.
Environment: MS Office Suite 2003, MS Project, Oracle, VB, VB Script, C++, Agile, Scrum, HPQTP Framework, QTP 9.0, VB Script, Quality Center (HPQC)