- Extensive experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Experience in understanding of complex systems and processes.
- Good experience in covering the complete Software Development Life Cycle by analyzing, integrating, and testing various business applications in 2-Tier and 3-Tier Architecture.
- Extensive experience in SDLC/ RUP/ AGILE Methodologies, preparing Test Plans, writing Test Cases, and executing them; performed Defect Reporting and Tracking throughout the entire defect life cycle.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing using Mercury Interactive tools like WinRunner, QTP, Load Runner and Rational Tools like Rational TeamTest.
- Skilled in bug reporting and tracking using Test Director, Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining the Requirement Traceability Matrix(RTM).
- Experience in Backend Testing on distributed databases using SQL queries directly as well as access tools like TOAD, SQL Developer.
- Knowledge of testing the applications developed with the latest technologies and protocols – Java, web services, client-server, MQ Series messaging.
- Extensive experience in testing applications deployed in Unix.
- Involved in GUI, Regression, Data Driven, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Operating System: Windows NT/ 2000/ XP, UNIX
Databases: SQL, Oracle, DB2, SQLServer2005, Access
Languages: C, C++, VC++, Java, JCL, HTML, PL/SQL SOAP, Java, TSL, XML/XSD
Testing Tools: QTP 9.2, QC, WinRunner, Test Director, Load runner, Rational Clear Case
Defect Tracking Tools: Test Director, HP Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest
Technologies: Applets, EJB, Beans, Servlets, JDBC
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) subjects included Operating Systems, Database Technologies, Software Engineering, and Object Oriented Technology.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
UAT Test Analyst
Project: Servicer/Investor Reporting
- Developed test scenarios and test procedures based on the test requirements.
- Created and executed test scenarios and prepared manual test cases using Quality Center. Generated test results and artifacts from Quality Center Test Lab.
- Identified the test requirements based on application business requirements available in DOORS.
- Written SQL queries using Oracle database and executed by using TOAD and compared the output.
- Prepared the testdata for the loans that includes all scenarios.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for defect tracking and maintained the history of bugs.
- Documented errors and implemented their resolutions.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Unix, TOAD, HP Quality Center 9.2,MS Access, ClearQuest DOORS 8.3
Confidential, Mc Lean, VA
Test Execution Analyst
Project: FAS 140
- Analyzed Creating Test Plan with the help of Team Lead and Manager.
- Creating Test Data Management Plan with the Team Lead
- Creating TRR document with Team Lead
- Creating Test Scenarios for PC-Debt & Loan work Stream
- Creating Test Cases for all PC-Loan related scenarios
- Executed SQL scripts for data validation to check the data integrity, error handling, data redundancy, and data consistency for all PC-Loan systems to test ETL process
- Executing Test Cases in Quality Center for PC-Loan Work stream
- Reporting execution status to Team Lead for Daily status meeting
- Validating the Recon reports for all the systems
- Validating Sub Ledger Journal entries from Phoenix Reference Data Service (PRDS) and Single Family Transaction Accounting (SFTA) to PeopleSoft General Ledger (PSGL)
- Validating Pricing Request population from Corporate Data Warehouse (CDW) to Loan Valuation System (eLViS), eLViS to Universal Pricing Source (UPS), UPS to Black Rock System (BRS)
- Validating Retained Portfolio population from Asset Trading and Liability Administration System (ATLAS) to Portfolio Sub ledger (PSL)
Environment: Oracle 10g, DB2 8, Unix, SQL Developer 126.96.36.199, HP Quality Center 9.2,MS Access Embarcado Rapid SQL 7.5, DOORS 8.3,
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior QA Analyst
- Developed Test Planning, Test Case development and test script execution for Unit, Integration and System Testing.
- Participated in developing high-level System Test Scenarios and Full Cycle Test Scenarios.
- Created Test scripts , Logged defects ,Test Execution and Documented the Reports using Mercury Quality Center.
- Performed Backend Testing using TOAD (SQL Queries).
- Performed GUI, Web applications, Functional, UAT testing.
- Performed interactive walkthroughs of test scripts with developers, business users and Business Analysts
- Tested the ETL Process (Data Extraction, Data Loading and Transformations).
- Generated Scheduler reports in hourly manner and validated the reports.
- Worked with SQL extensively to test database integrity.
- Used SQL to validate backend database changes, deletes and update.
- Participated in defect reviews, various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Java Script, Mercury Quality Center 9.2, QTP 9.0, JBOSS, TOAD, Oracle9i, Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Reston, VA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managed, prepared and assisted in the completion of internal auditing review processes, artifacts and documentation to meet compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other information security standards.
- Support the Integration and Production Execution of different work streams. Responsible for job initiation, monitoring of the flow across systems and overall end-to-end control of the Restatement process for Mortgage, Securities and Loans.
- Worked on client tools such as EBiz, ROC Issue Logs, Rbk Tracker to provide status reports and timelines to Business teams.
- Creation of Remedy/ PCM, ClearQuest tickets for Execution, Errors, Backup, Bindview and Tripwire.
- Co-ordinate with DBAs and Backup Support teams to execute the special requests by workstreams.
- Involved in production support and interaction with different workstreams like WLCBS, SF GAGO, RFDW, Securities, MBS, Tax reports, Corporate Tax Accounting, PDR, LIST/LIP Impairments, Debts & Derivatives, SDM, FAS91, FAS115, FAS140, FIN46, etc ., to resolve any issues arising during the runbook execution.
- Gather technical requirements/ artifacts from different workstreams for runbook preparation for production and migration in compliance with SOX control.
- Responsible for monitoring and correcting data integrity issues between different workstreams and production departments.
Environment: Oracle 10.2.0.1.0. Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel, Action Request System ® Remedy User version 7.0, Sun Solaris 5.8, MS Sharepoint
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Involved in writing & developing Test Plans, Test Cases from Use Cases.
- Involved in testing the application manually in the initial stages.
- Optimized QTP scripts for Regression testing of the application with various data sources and data types.
- Mapped the custom objects to the standard objects where necessary, and inserted GUI, Bitmap and Text checkpoints where needed, to compare the current behavior of the application being tested to its behavior in the earlier version using Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Parameterized the fixed values in checkpoint statements, created data tables for the parameters and wrote functions for the parameters to read new data from the table upon each iteration – Performed Data Driven testing.
- Created shared object repository for all the tests in the project
- Created and executed test scripts using Descriptive Programming.
- Maintained detailed test logs and report test results in Mercury Test Director.
- Worked closely with business experts and developers in order to perform my duties.
Environment: Test Director 7.2/7.6, Quick Test Pro , VB Script, MS-Office, IE 6.0, Windows 2000/NT, HTML, XML, Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, SQL, Web Logic7.x, and Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Westwood, MA
- Reviewed the Business Requirements document with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Reviewed the Test Plan and developed test cases and test scripts. Test cases were planned using both positive and negative testing methodologies.
- Used Test Director as the test management tool to log in the test case for manual testing and the automation test suite.
- Created test data (XML files) as per business requirement.
- Involved in developing, maintaining, running regression scripts using QTP.
- Extensively used expert view of QTP and created all automation scripts using VB script.
- Involved in UAT of the project as well. Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Built manual and automated test cases based on the System and Functional Requirements. Automated test scripts were generated using Mercury’s WinRunner.
- Responsible for back-end testing/database testing, which was done using SQL queries.
- Generated data driven scripts for multi user access for product information module, using the data pool.
- Used Test Director as the test management tool for managing test coverage and defect logging.
- Performed Verification and Validation tests for the final build before the UAT.
Environment: Mercury’s WinRunner, Mercury’s Test Director, Java, Java Script, HTML/DHTML, JSP/Servlets, VB, Access, Sybase, Windows NT.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle Developer/ QA Analyst
- Created Custom Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and SQL Scripts.
- Wrote test cases for various functionalities in the in scope.
- Carried out Unit/Module testing for each module and documented the results for the overall project report.
- Performed Integration testing, Regression testing and White Box Testing using Quick test Pro.
- Documented test overage and errors in Test Director.
- Performed GUI and functionality testing using QTP
- Responsible for generating status reports for weekly and end-of-phase meetings.
Environment: WinRunner, Test Director, Clear Quest, WebLogic, Mercury’s Quick Test Professional, Oracle 7.0x, SQL Server, Windows 95 and Visual Basic 5.0
- Gathering requirements from interfacing with customers. Prepared requirement documents from the end user inputs
- Created triggers and writing procedures in Oracle to retrieve various types of information regarding the patient and to create reports about patient details, treatment and billing information.
- Defining the validation rules for the segments meeting the business requirements.
- Translated functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Developed prototypes for end user requirements
- Developed user screens for entering petition, modification, status checking using Oracle Forms 4.5
- Involved in debugging and testing of the product
Environment: Oracle 7.3, Windows NT, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, Forms 4.5 Reports 2.5